It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Taser Old Man For Sitting In Wrong Seat At Baseball Game(video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caetano
In an episode of police brutality in a soccer game, the portuguese fans did
this:
www.youtube.com...

When something like this happens in my country we don´t stay aside and watch. We do something to stop this kind of opression made by the police.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Caetano]

Now that is more like it. I like the one they left laying on the ground knocked out. When they got out of hand so did the fans. I hope some of the fans were waring steel toed boots. What goes around comes around.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have an answer for the cop problem. Lets send in the Terminator.

[edit on 8/10/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you don't comply with a lawful request, you're going to have some form of physical sanction placed on you - it used to be a nightstick, then it was pepper spray and now it's a taser.

Criminals have understood this for generations.

Some of society's other morons, less so.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That already happened at one sporting event when police began beating someone on the field and the fans came out and stomped the hell out of some cops while the rest ran, abandoning their buddies, like the cowards they are revealed to be when the odds are less than 5 armed cops vs 1 unarmed kid.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Who is to blame though?
Why do ordinary and good citizens who join the force speak up against these things. They protect their "buddies"...

See, you need to act for things to change. But yeah it's horrible. It's horrible to why people on the stadium don't react and say "hey, what the # are you doing to that old man?"

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by Caetano
In an episode of police brutality in a soccer game, the portuguese fans did
this:
www.youtube.com...

When something like this happens in my country we don´t stay aside and watch. We do something to stop this kind of opression made by the police.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Caetano]

Now that is more like it. I like the one they left laying on the ground knocked out. When they got out of hand so did the fans. I hope some of the fans were waring steel toed boots. What goes around comes around.

Well the fan that ran through the stadium had himself to blame but the action of the police was definetly to much. Still no there need to be a balance between going berserk when some cops go *a bit* over the top when jailing some crazy dude running half naked with a sign and when they tazer an old man for sitting on the wrong chair and nobody does anything.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
The videos are set up nicely to show Bad cops, Badder cops, and Baddest cops. The last one, the 14 year old girl getting the taser pin in her brain is the act of a barbarian moron. There is no excuse for any of the actions by cops in any of those videos. All of the cops involved should be flogged in public on the evening news.

Well obviously the media and parents are still on the level of "ASKING" if it's excessive violence to tazer a girl in the head. We are far away from public flogging.

Not that I understand why cops would behave in this way to begin with.
But I guess they are just as mind#ed as the rest of us. Feeling empty and destroed inside in this egomaniacs paradise. They have the ability to act out their aggression so they do so.

Originally posted by stereotype
Old man deserved it. Stick to the facts. He was in a seat that he did not pay for. He didn't want to move, so he had it coming to him.

I've been on seats I haven't payed for a million times. So have most of my friends and I've even seen police officers sit down and enjoy it for a moment. When there are empty seats and you payed for the seat above, why not just move down. Especially if like 30 min have gone past and nobody has still come. As there is no actual loss to anyone and only gain for yourself it is the most optimal decision to make out of any pragmatic perspective. Besides, it's not about that. It's about cops tazering him.
It doesn't matter if he was lying down on 3 seats throwing popcorn around him. You don't use a near-lethal weapon and violence against someone who is exhibiting no form of it himself.

Out of the 47,000 cops in this country, I would say less than 1% abuse their power. But of course, you see it once and you are convinced that they all do it.

Thank you for brainwashing the ignorant, media.

Really, and you base this on what?
Just count all the videos you can find on the web.
Just the wording "Abusive cop" brings up 2200 videos on youtube.
And you know what? For being the guardians of the law 1% is way to much. How large of a percentage of the population is or has served time for violent crime? Far less than 1%. Far far less.

So saying that 1% of the police force is abusive is not something positive. It's already quite negative.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Never Anonymous]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join