It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Taser Old Man For Sitting In Wrong Seat At Baseball Game(video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well I doubt this is going to help their ticket sales. If you look at the top of the stadium, they keep all the top seats covered to make it look not as empty.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
BTW..I was talking about tasers not cops i KNOW we will never be rid of them their like coachroaches

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well the older guy in the stands looked like he was resisting and getting increasingly hostile. That's why they have them. They should probably start exhausting all avenues of diplomacy before pulling them out and frying someone. Clearly, they didn't. As for the 14 year old girl? That was just uncalled for and there is absolutely NO excuse unless she was holding a weapon that would actually be a threat to the officer. She wasn't so this cop should be fired, fined and possibly jailed for this, but as always happens these days in America he will get away with it and they will laugh and more cops will do it in the future knowing they are protected and most likely even told to do this to agitate Americans to anger.....so they can install the police state and fill up those FEMA prisons that they spent so much of our tax dollars on. Then maybe when the get all of the "undesirables" behind the FEMA bars...or dead.....the rest will be just fearful enough of them that they can continue with their enslaving agenda and no one will oppose them for fear of the same reprisals. This is our future folks.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Caetano

I love that i wish we would see more of that here in america..you see some person getting abused and beaten by the pigs then you see about 20 people come over and beat the crap out of the pigs..ahhh..the american dream..lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The videos are set up nicely to show Bad cops, Badder cops, and Baddest cops. The last one, the 14 year old girl getting the taser pin in her brain is the act of a barbarian moron. There is no excuse for any of the actions by cops in any of those videos. All of the cops involved should be flogged in public on the evening news.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Old man deserved it. Stick to the facts. He was in a seat that he did not pay for. He didn't want to move, so he had it coming to him.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

They had every right to remove him from the seat, and possibly the stadium.

They had no justification to use a taser.

Would they have had justification to shoot him?

No they didn't, the taser is for non-lethal use instead of a gun. Not pain compliance.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

I thought it was said he was in the wrong seat? I didn't see that he hadn't paid for a seat, though that may well be the case.
I wonder now that if you are a policeman and you come home after a shift, and your kid is sitting on your favourite seat and won't move..ah well pull out the taser, he deserves it, he's sitting in the wrong seat.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
s+f for you. I'm gettin sick of this macho pig b.s , but not only are the tasers not going anywhere, they are getting upgraded ones..

hey, I've been too a LOT of stadium soccer games in my life, I would never EVER even THINK to care if someone was sitting in a sea of empty seats. Why would you?
He had to pay to get in, if there is 30 empty seats in a better section, hell I may upgrade myself too! What are you, the seat Police? Would you use your little taser to remove him too? Really, what-do-you-care?

I didn't even see him with a "noisemaker", he doesn't even qualify as annoying, admittedly, I don't know what got the police alerted to the situation though,.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by itsblownbackbaby]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
These cops are starting to make me sick... they are getting more and more LAZY.

In the past, before tasers, cops would actually use their muscles to arrest someone. That is why they go through all the training in wrist locks, and arm bars, and all the pressure points and what not. If someone wasn't complying, they actually did something about it....

Now it seems they got so lazy they just started using tasers, because a taser does all the work for them, and there is no regulations on it's use.

Past: Someone wouldn't get on the ground, so they would use tactics to tackle him to the ground.

Now: Someone wouldn't get on the ground, they aim and pull a trigger.

I know the tasers are simple to use, and save lives and injuries in many situations, but when they start using it like it is a universal-human-remote-control, there needs to be some type of regulation on its use.

It should only really be used on people who have knives and or other weapons, or when the officer feels their life may be threatened. NOT JUST TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN AND MOVE!!

There used to be strict physical tests that police officers had to pass, just in case they have to wrestle huge people. Now they can hire an midget with no muscles, as long as they give them a taser.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

yeah, its our future as long as people like you keep laying it out like it is. Like "oh thats awful.. OH WELL.. government is gonna enslave us and kill us, what can we do.. move along.."

Well if we would stop with the moving along, maybe we could do something about it.

link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

remove them hell fox news just did a story on a new taser that has been developed that can be fired three times. the video was a bit disterbing they showed a demonstration at some PIG convention where they tasered 3 people one after the other, you could hear all the PIGS chearing as the 3 people being tazed writhed on the floor.

link   

remove them hell fox news just did a story on a new taser that has been developed that can be fired three times. the video was a bit disterbing they showed a demonstration at some PIG convention where they tasered 3 people one after the other, you could hear all the PIGS chearing as the 3 people being tazed writhed on the floor.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Its irritating to see how easily riled up and manipulated a lot of people in this thread seem to be. You're shown a couple of videos of situations where police officers arguably abuse their power (I'm of the opinion that none of us no enough about any of the situations to make such a judgement) and immediately police are "pigs" and you are in a "police state". Throw in the requisite Nazi comparisons and you've got hysteria bubbling away nicely. Isolated incidents are not part of any master plan. The amount of ridiculous extrapolations and inferences in this thread would be greatly reduced if people would realise there is no evidence to suggest this is indicative of the whole.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rick_steel

Ive seen 100+ videos where cops use a taser in situtations where they could have, and should have, used their muscles. In a few of those videos were people over the age of 60, and 70, and it caused their death.

It's not just this video, or just this thread, it is all of them combined that is painting a huge picture of cops getting more and more lazy, and they are using tasers as a universal-human-remote-control.

Lazy, lazy, lazy....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verd_Vhett

Actually, that is nothing. Here is a thread I posted quite a while back. Have fun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the push of a button at a stand-off distance of up to 100 meter, the Shockwave unit deploys multiple standard TASER cartridges that are oriented across an area arc. Full area coverage is provided to instantaneously incapacitate multiple personnel within that region.

Harm None
Peace

[edit on 7-8-2009 by amazed]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

I might as well say it. I would have been the first one to punch and duck, so that the cop punches the guy behind me and we get some good ol fashioned European tomfoolery.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I honestly though that was pretty hilarious. I mean 3 guards asked the guy to move, then the old fart starts to mock them... Not exactly the best idea. The guards gave him more then enough fair warning, also I don't just think he was in the wrong seat, he also seemed a bit... um... well... inebreated.

But I do agree alot of times police abuse power and also abuse force. In this case although I think they acted correctly.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe82

Okay this one with the 14 year old girl that has epilepsy...

Shot in the HEAD cracked her skull and one prong went into her brain

Then they pushed the button

Why are we not all marching on Washington to stop this?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Grrr this make

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join