It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look in the mirror................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Look in the mirror - this isn't a joke. This will astound you. Stand in front of a mirror, preferably a full length mirror in a quite room, no closer than 2 - 3 feet away.

Just gaze at your face, relax your eyes, don't stare and don't shift your gaze.

After 30 - 60 seconds you'll start to experience why I suggested you do this. The longer you do it, the more intense and vivid the images become.

Past lives or a scientific explanation?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wonder how many members will actually do it?

I used to tell people all the time that when they have personal problems they don't know how to cope with to look in the mirror. To stand there and look at the reflection and wait for the feelings to rise. It always works.

When I'm at my most emotional points, I dare myself to look, really look.

At first I see an ugly, hateful, or sad reflection. Then something happens and love comes rising up like a flood. I cry for her and want to protect her from everything that haunts her. Its strange. But it works if you want to know how to love yourself.

That may not be what you had in mind OP, but that's what happens to me when I do it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Ah yes, we must look in the mirror, but not only in a physical mirror. We must look within. Don't worry, if something ugly is seen, it can be removed through stopping judgment of others and self and by forgiving others and self. The way in which we view others is inexorably linked to our self-view.......We must remove the false images, the satellites, planets, and bombs, and return to the core, love.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Unless this happened in all my past lives, all I can see is that I am yet having another bad hair day!

What are we supposed to be seeing?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I witnessed this myself before. Scared me very much. I don´t know what it is, but past lives seems the most likely.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I did this some years ago and I was amazed with what or who I saw.
One of the faces turned into a bloke,,one eye was bigger than the other,my face changed and my nose got much bigger,,it wasnt a very handsome lookin man,,looked more like a caveman,,,then he changed and I saw my hair longer and blonde and my face went thinner.

This isnt gonna work with everyone,,obviously each mind is different and some can be open to believing it can happen so therefore will see something.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well I I just did this and it almost made me cry. I have been going through many personal things lately and I never really look at myself, probably because then I will realize I need to snap out of it and wake up! Well I think I just did. It was calming actually but at first I felt silly and uneasy looking at myself like that then all these emotions and feelings came to me at once. I dont know how to explain it but I was left with a good feeling. S&F!!!

I stared for about 5 mins and well it was interesting. It was like faces where forming in front of me and something else happened. Right in front of my face in the mirror I saw a planet. What that was, be it my imagination or what, IDK but it made me feel good like I knew what it was. It was almost like I was in a trance. I am going to do this again and do it longer and maybe meditate in away while doing it. I have a full length mirror I can sit infront of so I will try that. Great post!

top topics

join