It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry becomes president and NATO/U.N forces take control of Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
John Kerry will become the president and he will pull our forces out, for the most part and a combined NATO/U.N army will occupy Iraq.
Forwarding the global elites plan for a one world army.

Kerry has already said ( and im sure it was for the most part a Freudian slip) that he has been told he will win the election.Thats a pretty bold thing to say . Isnt it ? HMMMM......I wonder who told him that ..... ? Could it be the Rockefellers...?
I dont know who it is but i find Kerrys statement very suspiscous.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Kerry says a lot of things that are suspicious. Like his little rambling about foreign support (oops!). Bush does this as well, but at least his statements are rather transparent to the experienced observer. And he makes for a good laugh with his speeches! Kerry on the other hand seems to be quite adept at fooling people with his double speak and eloquent mannerisms. This bothers me.

It's a tough call. Both have the genes (I think) necessary to become president and I am unclear at the moment who is the more pure-bred Merovingian. Bush acts a lot like an inbred reject, however, so you just might be right about this Kerry prediction.

On the other hand, Bush is the best puppet since Nixon and Truman. He's been doing such a good job in terms of their agendas that it might just win him another term. Proof of this lies in how he's been able to siphon so much money from pleased philanthropists and business executives.

[Edited on 5/11/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"Kerry has already said ( and im sure it was for the most part a Freudian slip) that he has been told he will win the election.Thats a pretty bold thing to say . Isnt it ? HMMMM......I wonder who told
him that/"

He might of heard it at Bohemean Grove?

I agree, watcher. That's the way they've
got it planned alright.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by fortean]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I find everything about Kerry suspicious.

Anyways, even if he did pull our troops out of Iraq, he'd have to convince the UN and NATO to take over operations in Iraq, which will be difficult, if not impossible.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here we go.
The pieces are falling into place.

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040511/ap_on_re_us/prisoner_abuse_churches

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, now I've always said better the enemy you know than the unknown enemy.
If Kerry wins, the NWO will take giant steps forward, much as it did when Clinton took office and debilitated the military.
We only think Clinton was good for the country. Well, in a way he was, good for NWO

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting prediction, I just hope it is not Kerry becomes president and the UN occupies the United States!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I know no one wants to get into religion, but could Kerry be the Antichrist?

(The Kerry-Kohns were Jewish, but the family concealed its background upon migrating to the United States, and raised the Kerry children as Catholics. en.wikipedia.org... )

His true sir name is Kohns. It was changed.

That site is a good read of his life.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock
Interesting prediction, I just hope it is not Kerry becomes president and the UN occupies the United States!

your kidding....?.....right...??? you want the united nations to occupuy the united states....?
youve got to be kidding

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
yeah, John Kerry is just being lined up to carry on Bush's work. Same secret societies, same pals, same power network.

Dennis Kucinich has some fantastic policies...total outsider ofcourse, but if America wants a wise, intelligent and caring President at the helm (imagine that!!! could it ever possibly happen??), they could do a lot worse than this man.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
Here we go.
The pieces are falling into place.

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040511/ap_on_re_us/prisoner_abuse_churches

I find that very interesting that theese churches want the U.N. to take over the war.

Imagine that....Can you imagine going to church and the reverend or priest says " You know its time the U.N. go's in there to continue the blood letting on both sides" Will let the U.N. wash there hands in blood for awhile .....that way will feel better about ourselves......there is still this illusion in place about the u.n.bein a peace keeping force.....WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP !!!!
How hypocritical.....how predictable......how easy it is to see the facade being presented if you dont let the propaganda machine in your living room form your opinions.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
your kidding....?.....right...??? you want the united nations to occupuy the united states....?
youve got to be kidding

Of course I'm kidding! I don't want the UN to exist in any other form than as an humanitarian aid counsel.

I just have no take on this guy. You never know what he would do... "President Kerry asks United Nations soldiers to quell the tax revolt in Idaho...."

Hey it's just a prediction!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I also agree Kerry will win because he will throw all his support and America's support to the UN.

It's a perfect plan.

Remember Woodrow Wilson? He was also elected President of the United States because he was the one who would create a central bank in America aka The Federal Reserve. Once he did that, the Illuminati has had control of America. This is why elections don't work and they are bogus. The Federal Reserve controls America.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's a perfect plan.

Remember Woodrow Wilson? He was also elected President of the United States because he was the one who would create a central bank in America aka The Federal Reserve. Once he did that, the Illuminati has had control of America. This is why elections don't work and they are bogus. The Federal Reserve controls America.

your right in part .....The fed is the controling force ....but now we must ask our selves who controls the fed.....most of us know that ,without making a roll call.....
and yes elections dont work because its actually a one party state ....they just use terms like ....democrat...republican....liberal...conservative to keep peoples minds distracted while they further there goal of enslavement......it is special interest groups that fund theese two rotten choices you have for president.

And what are special interest groups????
nothing more than big money corporations .....
welcome to the land of the free.....

Where is jonathon. E now....?
remeber the movie rollerball and how he stood up against the global elite corporations because they did not want one man to be able to overcome .....there by diminishing the role of the individual.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
AlnilamOmega.

You're right about Bush and Kerry. I could be wrong but I think we view this in the same light. I think that it's easy to see what you get with Bush. This doesn't make him all that dangerous of a man. Surprise can be deadly in any kind of warfare, especially politics. No one knows what the hell you'll get with Kerry. He claims to be for both sides on everything. This scares me more than Bush because you can at least see Bush coming and prepare for his obvious direction taken on a situation.

I believe that Kerry is a fail safe. He's put in place incase Bush loses. And oh, look at if Bush loses. Kerry wins!!! "Wow, what a beautiful thing for everyone. Oh, wait...Kerry is doing the same things as Bush only we don't know what's coming next now."

Who really knows where this guy stands? Maybe he's taking both sides so that the Dems will hear their ideology and think they are safe but then when he takes the Republican road he can say, "well I did say yes to this after I said no to it."

I hope this didn't read like blabber.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
Anyways, even if he did pull our troops out of Iraq, he'd have to convince the UN and NATO to take over operations in Iraq, which will be difficult, if not impossible.

But that is what they want, yes? They want to take over operations and have yet another nation in their aggressive fists.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake_

Originally posted by Bobbo

But that is what they want, yes? They want to take over operations and have yet another nation in their aggressive fists.

Thats just it Jake.....it will be one more stepping stone in place and a great way to garner profits from a country that was just being run by a bad man with bad ideas so we the U.N had to take over the peace process to help the iraqi people ....this helps the u.n. with there goal of one world government....
Does anyone really think the iraqis standard of living is going to get better???? who do you think is going to profit and who already is profiting from this takeover....???

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is copied and pasted from a free newsletter subscription sent by Bible Code Update's website:

Those of you who receive the website's Bible Code Newsletters were informed of the 2004 presidential election prospects months ago, when President George Walker Bush trailed his rival (and his rival's rivals) in the polls and CNN/Time commentators were predicting his presidency as shaky for another term. The Torah Code indicated strongly that the president would win the election November 2, 2004. Polling results are anticipated to fluctuate wildly over the next 7 months.

The Code indicates a strong prospect that George W. Bush will win, whether he was behind in polls at the time the newsletter was published or two days before the election.

Many e-mails, some angry with this messenger as usual, followed the publishing of that future prospect, doubting that G.W. Bush could survive the anger of the Democratic constituency. Our website just received the e-mail below from NewsMax.

Our advice, whether one supports Bush or Kerry: Forget the polls. These only make voters (and my e-mailing readers) angrier. Our Newsletter is a messenger, not an election manager for either candidate.

--- To go direct to the website, paste and copy this link in your browser:
onealclan0.tripod.com...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I did a tarot card reading on Bush and the election as iconoclast when I had a blog.

I dont remember exactly what it said but basically it said that bush will look real bad for a while and then do something good. I saw it as Bush winning the next election.

Kerry is like you say the same as Bush and just a back up. From Yale and Skull and Bones

Connie

new topics

top topics

join