It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dramatic car crash rescue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I just wanted to post this as a reminder to all on ATS that mankind still has moments of kindness.

Dramatic Car Crash Rescue

I do believe it is important to remember this. ATS posters seem to focus and dwell on the bad side and actions of life sometimes neglecting to recognize the flip side of humanity as well. I for one would like to applaud the good samaritans in this video. We need more kind and brave actions like this.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

Sounds like a good story, but the link went to Aerosmith's fall off the stage. I made a quick look around and I didn't see the car rescue story??

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

Thanks for posting this. It makes a good antidote to the current climate of hopelessness.

Just a couple of weeks ago I saw something similar. I got to the scene a few minutes after two cars had smashed into each other. The emergency services had just arrived and a large crowd watched in awe to see them get to work quickly and effectively, stopping the traffic, cutting the car up & extracting the victims with great care.

It ended with a spontaneous round of applause from the onlookers as the last injured passenger was carried to an ambulance. It almost brought a tear to the eye.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Weird, link worked the second time I clicked it. Great Story!

I liked the last quote, "I don't think anybody thought that (heroes), I just thank God that I was able to help somebody."

That is a truly a Good Samaritan!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I checked the link and I get the video. You may want to copy and paste the web address above.

top topics

join