It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interview Dr Steven Greer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
reply to post by NightVision

There is no solid evidence to prove anything when it come's to the topic of Bill Ryan so you can just call it my opinion.

Thank you. Hopefully in your future posts you will distinguish fact from your opinion.

I dont speak for anyone else but it's the general opinion of many, many other's.

I did get the memo just now that you speak for general opinion of many, many others. My mistake.

I simply state there is nothing to prove and kindly ask you to keep your school boy/girl comment's to yourself.

If this is how you kindly communicate, I have all sorts of suggestions for you.

Also if you decide to deflate your ego for a minute you could try looking at a few of the link's i have provided below.

Asking you to source your claims must mean I have a gigantic ego? Thank you for educating me on your wise ways, oh Jedi of Knowledge and Truth.

Look, based off the info. I've gleaned studying PS, I would agree that its probably bunk, but after discovering there's really nothing concrete and provable either way, I moved on to more interesting cases. It might be time for u to give up the crusade as well.

You will note that Bill made quite a tidy sum of cash from his "Book" about project S.E.R.P.O that was based on pure disinformation.

Your 'sources' only claim that BR made a book. This is common knowledge. No sales sheets of any kind did I see. I'll just assume you mistakenly left that information off your list of links provided. I know there's no way an educated person like you would miss a detail like that.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by NightVision]

[edit on 12-8-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You quote a lot, good for you well done.

Happy ?

Your ego feel alright now after all those quotes?

Good.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
[edit on 12-8-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
many comments were made about project cameloth's methods of interviewing and above all Kerry, the way project cameloth responded is with a censorship of comments (in youtube).

Istead of indetifying the problem and solving it theire ego stood in the way and they simply ignored us.

comments now are back up, for how long?

that woman seems crazy ... hey my witness are telling me this, so this should be the truth ... crazy woman ... there are bad aliens that wants to kill you and control you ...

really, if there are aliens that wants these things, what the heck we can do about it ... we dont have a lot of options ...

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
PC please be more professional. You have been doing fairly well so far.

Why do some of you dislike Greer and call him a liar? I would honestly like to know.

I heard of the Disclosure Project a few years ago, purchased the book, watched the video's. It seemed a bit dry but very formal. Like typical investigative work. It hasn't been until now that I've been looking at his projects research and I have to say I'm impressed. The Disclosure Project isn't just video interviews of "eye witnesses" or "whistleblowers". It has gotten a few countries such as Mexico, France, and Britain to open their vaults. It seems like a very positive movement IMHO. They're not focused on what's keeping it secret, but how to get it out.

I suggest ALL of you to watch his lecture at the 2009 Exopolitics Conference. It is definitely worth your time.

www.youtube.com...

*SPOILERS*

This is the 1st video I have ever seen of a group calling on ET's to show themselves with pretty credible evidence. I'm seriously considering flying out to Arizona in October to experience a contact. I couldn't imagine the feeling. Forget any drug or any experience you can have on Earth. To contact ET's mentally and have them reveal themselves would be divine. Plus it would be a great story for the grandchildren

[edit on 13-8-2009 by DarkStar86]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well that video was rather painfull to watch.

Greer is not very popular with the more credible observers of the UFO 'field'. Ant neither is the Project Camelot crowd either. My personal opinion is that they are both a complete pain in the arse. I didn't watch the whole video, because I didn't have to; I skimmed through it at best. The 'thing' of an interview is a messy messy beast indeed.

If any of you are familiar with greer you will have noticed that he constantly name drops, and constantly talks; there is no stopping the guy, he just trains through it all relentlessly. Eventually you lose all sense of what he is talking about and confusion set in.....and he still goes on and on and on and on. As much as i hate the Project Camelot crew, and what i've seen from the video, they PC crew can't get a question in edgewise, it always the same with Mr Greer.

If you want a good example, go listen to the Paracast interview with him (he eventually hangs up, paracast dudes don't take much of his BS) At the end of the show they discuss his deflective convesational skill, if you want to call it that.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
awfull video.

greer comes off best though.

the PC people dont seem to understand that if greer KNOWS something thats just the way it is...and it means what they have been told is simply wrong.

this doesnt mean i believe he KNOWS anything...but if he does..and he claims he does...you cannot try to say 'well..our contacts say otherwise' and base your whole argument on this premise...as its worthless when confronted with facts that contradict it...and you cant attack someone and claim their standpoint is dangerous if all they are doing is telling the truth.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
this doesnt mean i believe he KNOWS anything...but if he does..and he claims he does...you cannot try to say 'well..our contacts say otherwise' and base your whole argument on this premise...as its worthless when confronted with facts that contradict it...and you cant attack someone and claim their standpoint is dangerous if all they are doing is telling the truth.

Problem is none of them have any facts to contradict anything, they are just arguing based on things they personally believe.

As I've written in my thread

The bottom line is that there is too much crap in the UFO field, from just plain crazy people, to hoaxes to possible disinformation. There's no way we'll ever get anywhere if people keep discussing and arguing the feasibility and credibility of things based on personal beliefs.

This so called interview is a good example of exactly this.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Problem is none of them have any facts to contradict anything, they are just arguing based on things they personally believe.

Absolutely! I sadly sat through the whole damn 'interview' which was essentially a useless circular argument about the apparent psyche of ET according to themselves... and their secret friends.

However, having said that, if I were to take a position on the benevolence or malevolence of ET, I'd have to align myself more so to PC's position. At the end of the day, we can neither vouch for or against an evil agenda or good will mission. Anyone who suggests otherwise is probably selling a book.

... or CSETI field trips...

IRM

[edit on 13/8/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by alienesque

As I've written in my thread

The bottom line is that there is too much crap in the UFO field, from just plain crazy people, to hoaxes to possible disinformation. There's no way we'll ever get anywhere if people keep discussing and arguing the feasibility and credibility of things based on personal beliefs.

This so called interview is a good example of exactly this.

yes..i absolutely agree with everything youve written..im speaking from steven greers point of view...if he KNOWS something then he will obviously have to stick to what he knows..the camelot people saying that what he says he knows cant be true because it contradicts what their sources are saying means nothing...IF greer KNOWS better...camelot cannot simply say 'you dont know'..or..'that cant be right because'...the truth is the truth and if greer knows the truth all this does is prove camelot have been lied to by their sources....thats the problem...camelot should have shortened the interview by simply saying they dont believe greer as soon as he said he KNOWS something 100% and spared us all the minutes we wasted watching the video...instead they argued...which was..in this case..pointless.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now Now Now ! That is no way to address an interview in such a rude fashion with unlimited mannerless bitter behaviour with a person such as Steven Greer !!..

I listen to alot of things from many people but at the end of the day I decide what is right and makes sense for me . how ? Easy It has to be LOGICAL
And I found no logic in kerry's words and questions , I felt that she was pushing mr Greer to say that he is wrong in presenting the ET's as friendly and peaceful beings to the people of earth . Which from Mr Greer's side makes alot of logical sense . If they were anytime hostile, then we would have been finished or taken under control or in any other form of harmfull manner long time ago and we could'nt do anything against it .

He gives out alot of information and I still believe that he knows way more but he did not let it out infront of these two goats who don't understand the meaning of peace period .

We know he's diagnosed with cancer and I dont think people in such contidions with not any real garantee of cure will love to go around telling lie's to the world. The problem is that everyone wants something better and more than others to satisfy their ego's like kerry here , Im going totally offline from Project Camelot after this interview dont want to relate to such violent rude teams like this .

Project Camelot has pet favourites clowns like Dan Burisch and David Wilcock ( Who I think sits on internet all day gathers information and then makes presentions and some very stupid ones too with crazy scenes from movies ) and the other one (Dan) smokes pot all day I guess . Come on where is the Sincerity ? I know one thing tho !

The ones who know dont tell .
Why fool the world ? Its hurts me when I see people doing such things, Sometimes I wish I would never have been on this planet because it does'nt change and too much hatred violence killing !! For what ? Everyone will die nothing will go along ..

where is the love ? Not on planet earth .

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
as ive stated in all the threads about greer and Pc ,

all they do is brag about credentials , i have yet to see any real evidence from these interviews / campfire stories.

as for some of them being engieners, they draw pretty bad...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Neither Steven Greer has proof, and just like Proj Cam only testimonies by whistleblowers ...

Bad or not bad, that's the question...
So indeed, what's the definition of good and bad ? It can not be defined bacause the conception by an alien race can be different than ours. WHy ? How do we look at ants for example ? We would crush them... so are we bad in their eyes ? Yes. But in our point of view ? no.
So that's how he came to say that there are no "bad" ET's. I do agree on that, that's my opinion also. It's a issue of perception.

Then the next issue...
Greer says that there might be a higher cosmic order that says that as long that a civilisation has not reach a certain stability and peace that they are not aloud to travel among the stars.
But who is behind the leaders of the NWO ? There is still a vast of amount reptillian ET's and Greys that have the means to sustain life. Do they not travel interstellar ? Do they not "hurt" humans ? SO where's the peace aspect in that ? Kidnapping people against their will, kidnapping children for genetic experiments and other...
This I don't understand !

From other whistleblowers we know that a takeover was planned around 1990-1995. But others are keeping an eye on things and have intervened many times. They may not disdurb our free will, so it's being done behind the scenes.

But I found it rather amusing how he looks to Billy for saying "she's doing it again !" Actually, I saw her never behave like that !

[edit on 14-8-2009 by ExperiencedGhost]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
I have never heard or seen Dr. Greer before and had no idea what his philosophy and work entails. I am pleasantly surprised by him, his knowledge, philosophy, as well as his peaceful approach.
Unfortunately, he is the only educated, well spoken person visible during this interview.

These Camelot people aggressively try to push their own opinion and agenda into this interview. It appears as they try to force their view upon Greer as well as their audience.

Very low class.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by thegreatobserver]

Maybe your nicknam "thegreatobserver" is not a good choice. Sorry I had to point that out. I am just surprised that anyone visiting this form has never heard of him.
Please search on "Disclosure Project" on videogoogle and youtube and watch the wittness interviews. Is is good stuff and IMHO important information about the state of our civilization.

I agree wiht your comments.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Facts to consider ,

Dr.Greer :
Is a Physician, ufologist, and conspiracy theorist,
Teaches the use of meditation techniques that allow attendees to "remote view" and develop "cosmic consciousness" and supernatural abilities such as precognition
Started 3 different projects held the first Disclosure conference infront of congress under oath in 2001.
Travels to many countries making new conferences and spreading more awareness to the people of the world about free energy and the positive relationship with ET's.
Takes teams on contact missions to prove that they are here .
And after so long still standing strong and moving on with various other projects .

on the other hand ...............................

Project Camelot ,
No level of real back ground reports on either of the two,
Interviewing some whistle blowers and having some pet favourites .
Never revealed something hard hitting or big to people or congress .

Why is it that people still dont see the difference ? And Greer didnt prove anything ? All in good time I believe . But so far what he's quite alot .
And the UFO community ? I dont think many out there really like each other .

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Personally I think Robert Dean and Dr Greer are just diss info agents! They seem to be taking Ufology down two diametrically opposed tracks, So eventually both arguments will cancel each other out! So in the end people won't know if aliens do exist or are these creatures military experiments. It's really quiet clever when you come to think of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Greer I think means well, it's just some audiences getting past his arrogance. His attempt at the discovery project I feel failed only due to 911 coming to be just after the Press Club conference.

ProjectCamelot's done a lot, to open eyes to very bizarre happenings effecting our future. A PC interview months before the US economy collapse, said it would happen and it did. I believe Kerry and Bill were seriously tired of being smitten by greer?

Anyway, thought greer showed his real colors during the last 45 seconds of the interview.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Does anyone know where you can find the interview that the project camelot people mentioned during the exopolitics debate? They said something about someone saying that CNN was going to perform some form of disclosure towards the end of the year with Obama's consent etc etc...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've seen that article too but that isn't important. If disclosure will occure than it'll be on their terms... a fals truth

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

I agree with your letter completely...

Not only was Kerry in EGO land, but she entirley missed the point, and was almost trying to supress HIM from making the point...it is like he was threatening her gloom and doom from being a reality and she wasn't having it...

TOTALY dissapointed and project camelot does seem to be a bit too belief driven instead of objective and openminded...

It does feel like they have somehow fallen into an agenda now..

I am SOOO glad to have been introduced to this Steven Greer now however!
I will be looking him up a lot more.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join