It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast-tracked Swine Flu Vaccine under Fire.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There are pro's and con's all the way on this Vaccine hype..
I for one, have decided that neither me or my children will have this smudge of Untested unsafe experimental drug.

Rush testing a vaccine before injecting the masses with a substance which is proven to contain live flu virus and mercury, is out of this world.

The fact that there are mercury in it alone is a reason for not take it, some may argue ofcourse 'mercury is okey in small doses' , I say no, heavy metals of any dose is bad for your brain for starters, and it never leaves your body !

Fast-tracked Swine Flu Vaccine under Fire
A swine flu outbreak occurred in Mexico and the United States in April 2009 and spread rapidly around the world by human-to human transmission. The new type A H1N1 influenza virus is unlike any that had been previously isolated [1, 2], judging from the first data released in May. It is a messy combination of sequences from bird, human and swine flu virus lineages from North America and Eurasia. A senior virologist based in Canberra, Australia, told the press he thought that the virus could have been created in the laboratory and released by accident [3]. Some even suggest it was made intentionally as a bioweapon [4], while others blame the intensive livestock industry and extensive trafficking of love animals over long distances, which provide plenty of opportunity for generating exotic recombinants [5]. But what worries the public most is the mass vaccination programmes governments are putting in place to combat the emerging pandemic, which could well be worse than the pandemic itself.

Watchdog opposes fast-track vaccine for school children
The US government is intending to vaccinate all children in September when school re-opens, and the country’s vaccine watchdog National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) has called on the Obama Administration and all state Governors to provide evidence that the move is [6] “necessary and safe”, demanding “strong mechanisms for vaccine safety screening, recording, monitoring, reporting and vaccine injury compensation.”

The US Departments of Health and Homeland Security had declared a national public health emergency in April soon after the swine flu outbreak. As a result, some schools were closed, people quarantined, and drug companies were given contracts worth $7billon to make vaccines that are being fast tracked by the Food and Drugs Administration [7]. That means they will only be tested for a few weeks on several hundred children and adult volunteers before being given to all school children this fall.

Furthermore, under federal legislation passed by Congress since 2001, an Emergency Use Authorization allows drug companies, health officials and anyone administering experimental vaccines to Americans during a declared public health emergency to be protected from liability if people get injured. US Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius has granted vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that may result from any new swine flu vaccine. And some states may make the vaccination mandatory by law.

WHO and mass vaccination fever
The mass vaccination order has come from the World Health Organization (WHO) [8]. In early July 2009, a group of vaccination experts concluded that the pandemic is unstoppable, and Marie-Paul Kieny, WHO director on vaccine research said all nations will need access to vaccines, and that a vaccine should be available as early as September.

Critics point out that the ‘vaccination experts’ are dominated by the vaccine makers standing to gain from the enormously lucrative vaccine and antiviral contracts awarded by governments. But the decisive argument against mass vaccinations is that flu shots simply don’t work and are dangerous [9].

Flu shots ineffective and increase risks of asthma
There are widely acknowledged reasons why flu vaccines won’t work, as already pointed out with regard to the much touted vaccines against the ‘pandemic bird flu’ that has yet to materialize [10] (How to Stop Bird Flu Instead, SiS 35). The flu virus changes quickly - even without the help of genetic engineering in the laboratory, and especially with the help of the intensive livestock industry - whereas the vaccines target specific strains. Furthermore, flu vaccination does not give permanent protection, and must be repeated annually; the vaccines are difficult to mass-produce, and some strains won’t grow at all under laboratory conditions.

Numerous studies have documented that flu shots give little or no protection against infection and illness, and there is no reason to believe that swine flu vaccines will be different.

A review of 51 separate studies involving more than 294 000 children found that in children aged from two years, nasal spray vaccines made from weakened influenza viruses and injected vaccines made from the killed virus prevented 82 and 59 percent of illnesses. The prevention of 'flu-like illness' caused by other types of viruses was only 33 and 36 percent respectively. In children under the age of two, the efficacy of inactivated vaccine was similar to placebo. It was not possible to analyse the safety of vaccines from the studies due to the lack of information, and lack of standardization on the little information available [11]. A report published in 2008 found flu vaccines in young children made no difference in the number of flu-related doctor and hospital visits [12].

On the other hand, a study of 800 children with asthma found that those receiving a flu vaccine had a significantly increased risk of asthma-related doctor and emergency room visits [13]; the odds ratios were 3.4 and 1.9 respectively. This was confirmed in a report published in 2009, which showed children with asthma who received FluMist had a 3-fold increased risk of hospitalization [14]

Flu vaccines are equally useless for adults, including the elderly, giving little or no protection against infection or illnesses including pneumonia (see [9]).

Swine flu syndromes mostly mild
As of 22 July 2009, the CDC listed a total of 40 617 cases in the US, with 319 fatalities, giving a fatalites/case ratio of 0.8 percent [35]; though the real death rate – among all cases of infection including the mild ones that go unreported – is probably much lower. Experts estimate that only 1 out of 20 cases are reported [36].

The UK is the worst affected European country, and the pandemic is in the headlines everyday in July. A new telephone helpline was set up on 23 July to let people get advice and tamiflu without seeing a doctor. In that week, there has been a record rise in cases to 100 000 and a total of 30 deaths so far [37], giving a fatalities/case ratio of 0.03 percent, a more accurate reflection of the actual death rate.

UK’s chief medical officer Sir Liam Donaldson has ordered the NHS to plan for as many as 65 000 deaths, with 350 a day at the peak [38]. There has been no plan as yet for mass vaccination; but the UK government has advance orders for 195 million doses of vaccine with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).

The vaccine that GSK is developing will be tested on a limited number of people as the UK drug company reportedly [39] “weighs the pandemic danger against the risks of an unsafe shot.” This was criticized as “risky” by Prof. Hugh Pennington, a retired microbiologist at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. “By limiting clinical trials, Glaxo raises the danger that the vaccine dose isn’t properly calibrated, and could lead to shots that don’t protect people from the virus or at worse are unsafe,” Pennington said.

Pennington added that the shot’s ability to trigger the body’s defences is crucial and requires tests to determine the best dose and whether an adjuvant is needed to bolster the immunity. (As we know, GSK is definitely promoting its new range of toxic adjuvants.) He also referred to the Fort Dix incident in 1976 (see earlier).

There are lots of people walking away from this flu, both with or without Tamiflu, some deaths on both sides, most on the Tamiflu side, but the difference, when you have had the Flu without any Med's, you have Not added More mercury to your body....Huge difference Imo ..

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
And yet people will still line up and fight to be first to get the shot.

A close relative who is a hospital director started screaming at me when I pointed out similar information to them. I wasn't trying to provoke a fight, I just wanted their opinion. It was actually weird - they went 0-60 in literally under 3 minutes.

Want to hear something else that I find creepy about this vaccine?
CDC H1N1 Flu Q&A

Q. Will vaccination against the new H1N1 influenza be mandatory?

A. CDC and ACIP (The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, which provides advice and guidance on the control of vaccine-preventable diseases) will make recommendations for who should receive H1N1 vaccine, and state and local health departments and institutions will determine how to implement these recommendations. If the vaccine is recommended for use, those who choose vaccination for themselves or their children will be screened for contraindications to vaccination (such as an allergy to eggs ) and will receive information sheets describing the vaccine’s risks and benefits, possible adverse events associated with vaccination, and how to report these events.

What the heck is this BS answer? Is it so hard to (lie?) say no?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CeltAngel
And yet people will still line up and fight to be first to get the shot.

A close relative who is a hospital director started screaming at me when I pointed out similar information to them. I wasn't trying to provoke a fight, I just wanted their opinion. It was actually weird - they went 0-60 in literally under 3 minutes.

Want to hear something else that I find creepy about this vaccine?
CDC H1N1 Flu Q&A

Q. Will vaccination against the new H1N1 influenza be mandatory?

A. CDC and ACIP (The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, which provides advice and guidance on the control of vaccine-preventable diseases) will make recommendations for who should receive H1N1 vaccine, and state and local health departments and institutions will determine how to implement these recommendations. If the vaccine is recommended for use, those who choose vaccination for themselves or their children will be screened for contraindications to vaccination (such as an allergy to eggs ) and will receive information sheets describing the vaccine’s risks and benefits, possible adverse events associated with vaccination, and how to report these events.

What the heck is this BS answer? Is it so hard to (lie?) say no?

Yea, 'sorry Sir, im allergic to eggs, sorry about that' ..

Here in Norway there are lots of contradiction on the School vaccinations, some sites say it will be mandatory in schools, yet other sites say ; they are not sure, but it is not mandatory.

I'm guessing these people in power can just 'bump' up alert level so to speak, and then the Health institution must follow the WHO and UN guidelines.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Didn't you know?

So shutup and take it sheep.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I've been reading up on egg allergies and it is apparently rare in adults. I wonder how well that excuse would work? Given the relative rarity, would they require proof? I suppose it depends on how "mandatory" a mandtory vaccine gets.

Regardless, I haven't had a shot since I was conned into taking the HPV Vaccine and couldn't move my arm for days afterwards. If I get the vaccine it will be because someone tricked me, knocked me unconscious, and jabbed me while still out. Not gonna happen, so sir buddy.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

Every time I see this video or hear that story, it has me spitting nails. Mercury half life be danged. How quickly does your blood circulate through your body? ANY time in the body is too much!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

Hmm, I dont think so !

I heard rat poison is good also, for getting ridd of rats...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This swine flu vaccine could potentially cause Guillain-Barre Syndrome, a killer nerve disease.

A related article:

Death link to swine flu vaccine

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Barack Obama should be the first to receive the swine flu vaccine, and his vaccination should be witnessed on live television.

new topics

top topics

join