It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's a flag for what's about to happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
OK here's my theory.

UFO's are spotted all the time but seem to occur in clusters for whatever reason/s.

Been trying to find a link to historical mass sightings and their dates to see if there is any correlation between the number of reports and their location and events which would have been about to occur.

ie where there a lot of sightings in/around Europe c.1914 and 1939. WWI & II
Before Atomic bomb tests - i believe there were
Huge volcanic activity - hopefully there is no ufo's being reported near yellowstone.
Crumbling of an empire - Roman,USSR, The West?
Tsuanmi's like the one a few yrs ago,
Giant leaps in technology - flight then space flight, DNA mapping etc
Meteor/asteroid strikes - Tunguska would be the only one we could check I guess,
Climatic change as it nears a tipping point,

Just a few thoughts on reasons why they might be sightseeing before and after an EVENT on the Grand tour of the Milky Way Galaxy - tickets 100,000,000 credits at your nearest galactic ticket office

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

Well i got tickets to Serpos for only 25,000,000 credits (£50)
so i'm going to be on the transponder to the ticket office!

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Even in so called "slow years" there are thousands of reports worldwide. It just seems to me that, having these numbers in mind, we could link about every recent human event to UFO sightings.

I also like to remind people that UFOs mean just that, unidentified flying objects, and not alien spacecraft or any other possible nature.

It just seems to me that UFO sightings are a constant.

Can I discard the possibility of some UFOs being of unknown origin(s) and being attracted to some human or terrestrial event? No. But with the current data I don't think we can say either way.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I just wondered if there was somewhere, where mass sightings with location were listed so I could check easily but I guess if I'm that interested I will have to look.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
I just wondered if there was somewhere, where mass sightings with location were listed so I could check easily but I guess if I'm that interested I will have to look.

Well, you could check out the National UFO Reporting Center Web Reports. You can see them by state.

You can also check the MUFON Case Management System and search by specific locations and dates.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

I also like to remind people that UFOs mean just that, unidentified flying objects, and not alien spacecraft or any other possible nature.

Easy Tiger, thats my Sig

OP, I hope you find your answer but an UFO is just that! The whole UFO thing is so sketchy because an UFO is only an UFO if You don't know what it is that you have seen

UFO sightings linked to historic events have surely been logged no

Good luck me friend

top topics

join