It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 10, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I want to bring this July 10 discussion over here to the secret sociatay board.
Mainly because I am re-reading Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine.

July 10 is the 172nd day of Obama's Presidency.
He said that he got a lot done in his first 100 days, but that he was so good his second 100 days would be completed by the 72nd day and he would rest on the 73rd.

Obama's first 100 days was an interesting milestone.
His comment about the 10th of July seems to refer back to it while also, in looking ahead, it seems to be a very slightly early reference to the total existence prior to the man-period. He is not really synchronized with the second event, but dead on with the first. He is at least making a sly joke with reference to the separation of the Creator and man.
How lucky can Obama be?
I mean how lucky can he be?

Or is it his speech writers?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

Give the guy a break... Or let him at least have tomorrow off.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
That is not what I'm talking about.

Do you know what I'm talking about?

Is ATS quiet because y'all don't want to be arrested and crucified?

Are you going to eat that last piece of chicken?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
yes yes, my absence is clearly because im afraid of the illuminati and homeland security...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You've totally confused me... Could you please reiterate what exactly it is that you are asking? The whole OP of yours is virtually unreadable.

TheBorg

[edit on 10-8-2009 by TheBorg]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Not to mention the constant references to Obama and chicken, which just reeks of racism. What's next? Mentioning Obama eating watermelon?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars
reply to post by TheBorg

Not to mention the constant references to Obama and chicken, which just reeks of racism. What's next? Mentioning Obama eating watermelon?

I am not even going to comment on the blatant ignorance posted above.

Oops. Just did. Woe is me.

Anyway, I would comment on it, but I don't even know what you were asking. It would be nice if I did, so I could comment on it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars
reply to post by TheBorg

lmao yeah thats the first thing I thought of when I saw that avatar. I'm not one that goes around calling people racist or anything. But one of the main racist jokes is stuff like, "hehehe you black people love chicken and watermellon, yeeeeehaw!!!"lmao (btw how is that even a insult? who doesnt like chicken? lol). lol I mean being black myself I just
at that stuff because its a dumb stereotype and not even really offensive. Although I admit I don't even know why that stuff is considered racist...

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hmmmm.

Obama's first day in office was January 20, 2009.
99 days later would be April 29. That day was his 100th day in office.

On May 9, 2009 Obama spoke at the White House Correspondents Association Dinner, talking about how succesful his first 100 days were and joked about what he would accomplish in his second 100 days. He even called this dinner his 10-day anniversary of his first 100 days. This is an informal affair and all there are laughing and joking. The statement that caught a lot of people's attention was when Obama said this....

''Finally, I believe that my next 100 days will be so successful I will complete them in 72 days. And on the 73rd day I will rest.''

The internet immediately calculated that the 72nd day after April 29 would be Friday July 10. The 73rd would be Saturday July 11. The second 100 days would end Friday August 7. We just passed the second 100 mark. There has not been a lot of discussion because it is only the first 100 days that the media plays up. I've seen some polls asking about the success of the second 100 days, but they are not being played up in the media like the classic First 100 Days countdown.

So what?

The first thing to notice is the first 100 days ended on April 29.
The second thing to notice is the statement containing the number 72.
The third thing to notice is the mention of resting the next day.

Some people thought this was a reference to Obama's so-called Messiah Complex. They said he was refering to the Creator's creation of the world in 6 days and resting on the 7th. So people were saying two things... that Obama is either seeing himself as being God, or on the other hand mocking God in some way. Some people pointed out the 72nd day was a Friday so Obama must be following Jewish tradition if he is treating Saturday as the Holy day of rest, or worship, or whatever. Some said Obama was referencing Islam with the number 72 since it is said that 72 virgins await in paradise for the faithful Muslim, or the honorable fighting Muslim, or whatever. Nobody really mentioned anything about Christianity except that Obama seemed to be mocking the God of the Bible which is a book used by Christians who have attached their New Testament to the Old Testament. Jews apparently do not make use of the New Testament and would be in on the joke if Obama were really making a reference to the Jewish Sabbath. It all seemed to be emotional and highly charged at the time. However, it faded quickly as most people really couldn't make heads or tails of the whole 72nd day statement. It just seemed odd.

In another thread I mentioned that the number 72 is actually a reference to a full cycle or the completion of a full cycle or the beginning of another cycle. The number comes from 360 divided by 5 (the pentagram, coming from the motion of the planet Venus). It is one of those occult numbers that gets lost in the suffle because most people do not know that it is about completion, about ending and about beginning.

So to me this statement seemed to be about something more than the First 100 Days. I did not understand at the time why the date July 10 was important. I just go with the flow. I read and I think. I often spend many hours each day just dwelling upon something of interest or something puzzling me. I often go back to old books I have used in the past with great success. Recently, I felt the need to re-read some Blavatsky. I looked at the two books I have.... Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine. For some reason I chose The Secret Doctrine and began at the beginning. It didn't take long to find what I needed. The wave carried me right to it. On page 168...

''Not being permitted to give you the whole truth, or divulge the number of isolated fractions I am unable to satisfy you.''

This in answer to the questions, ''if I were right, then the total existence prior to the man-period is 637,'' etc., etc. To all the queries relating to figures, the reply was, ''Try to solve the problem of 777 incarnations. Though I am obliged to withhold information yet if you should work out the problem by yourself, it will be my duty to tell you so.''

But they never were so worked out, and the results were -- never-ceasing perplexity and mistakes.

The language here, taken from a letter written by a Master to a student, is tricky. The writing is often concealing yet revealing, and Blavatsky herself is a tricky lady who uses the same strategy to talk about occult matters in her own words. I am of the opinion that the language and words in the letter are a blind. The number 637 is very close, but there is not a duty to say that the number is correctly worked out. Get it? It is not quite correct.

In this current situation of 100 days and such, there is a lesson being taught I believe. In other words the 72nd day of Obama's 2nd 100 days just happens to be close to one of the isolated fractions. And THIS is the part that appears to be too lucky to be coincidental.

For your information, the ''man-period'' is, I believe, that which follows the result of the mythological ''separation of the parents'' which is an archetypal story of the Great Mother bringing forth her offspring. This would also be the Widow giving birth to her husband. It is the sexless Creator differentiating into the sexes. When does the man-period start is questionable since it may have a sort of foreshadowing effect. Or it might not. This is exactly the sort of ponderance that draws me deeper into occult research.

In my original post I am asking if these things are part of Obama's knowledge or that of his writers. In the past I have heard United States Presidents drop the gems in public. I am wondering if anybody has any input on this matter.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Hmmmm.

Obama's first day in office was January 20, 2009.
99 days later would be April 29. That day was his 100th day in office.

On May 9, 2009 Obama spoke at the White House Correspondents Association Dinner, talking about how succesful his first 100 days were and joked about what he would accomplish in his second 100 days. He even called this dinner his 10-day anniversary of his first 100 days. This is an informal affair and all there are laughing and joking. The statement that caught a lot of people's attention was when Obama said this....

''Finally, I believe that my next 100 days will be so successful I will complete them in 72 days. And on the 73rd day I will rest.''

The internet immediately calculated that the 72nd day after April 29 would be Friday July 10. The 73rd would be Saturday July 11. The second 100 days would end Friday August 7. We just passed the second 100 mark. There has not been a lot of discussion because it is only the first 100 days that the media plays up. I've seen some polls asking about the success of the second 100 days, but they are not being played up in the media like the classic First 100 Days countdown.

So what?

The first thing to notice is the first 100 days ended on April 29.
The second thing to notice is the statement containing the number 72.
The third thing to notice is the mention of resting the next day.

Some people thought this was a reference to Obama's so-called Messiah Complex. They said he was refering to the Creator's creation of the world in 6 days and resting on the 7th. So people were saying two things... that Obama is either seeing himself as being God, or on the other hand mocking God in some way. Some people pointed out the 72nd day was a Friday so Obama must be following Jewish tradition if he is treating Saturday as the Holy day of rest, or worship, or whatever. Some said Obama was referencing Islam with the number 72 since it is said that 72 virgins await in paradise for the faithful Muslim, or the honorable fighting Muslim, or whatever. Nobody really mentioned anything about Christianity except that Obama seemed to be mocking the God of the Bible which is a book used by Christians who have attached their New Testament to the Old Testament. Jews apparently do not make use of the New Testament and would be in on the joke if Obama were really making a reference to the Jewish Sabbath. It all seemed to be emotional and highly charged at the time. However, it faded quickly as most people really couldn't make heads or tails of the whole 72nd day statement. It just seemed odd.

In another thread I mentioned that the number 72 is actually a reference to a full cycle or the completion of a full cycle or the beginning of another cycle. The number comes from 360 divided by 5 (the pentagram, coming from the motion of the planet Venus). It is one of those occult numbers that gets lost in the suffle because most people do not know that it is about completion, about ending and about beginning.

So to me this statement seemed to be about something more than the First 100 Days. I did not understand at the time why the date July 10 was important. I just go with the flow. I read and I think. I often spend many hours each day just dwelling upon something of interest or something puzzling me. I often go back to old books I have used in the past with great success. Recently, I felt the need to re-read some Blavatsky. I looked at the two books I have.... Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine. For some reason I chose The Secret Doctrine and began at the beginning. It didn't take long to find what I needed. The wave carried me right to it. On page 168...

''Not being permitted to give you the whole truth, or divulge the number of isolated fractions I am unable to satisfy you.''

This in answer to the questions, ''if I were right, then the total existence prior to the man-period is 637,'' etc., etc. To all the queries relating to figures, the reply was, ''Try to solve the problem of 777 incarnations. Though I am obliged to withhold information yet if you should work out the problem by yourself, it will be my duty to tell you so.''

But they never were so worked out, and the results were -- never-ceasing perplexity and mistakes.

The language here, taken from a letter written by a Master to a student, is tricky. The writing is often concealing yet revealing, and Blavatsky herself is a tricky lady who uses the same strategy to talk about occult matters in her own words. I am of the opinion that the language and words in the letter are a blind. The number 637 is very close, but their is not a duty to say that the number is correctly worked out. Get it?

For your information, the ''man-period'' is, I believe, that which follows the result of the mythological ''separation of the parents'' which is an archetypal story of the Great Mother bringing forth her offspring. This would also be the Widow giving birth to her husband. It is the sexless Creator differentiating into the sexes. When does the man-period start is questionable since it may have a sort of foreshadowing effect. Or it might not. This is exactly the sort of ponderance that draws me deeper into occult research.

In my original post I am asking if these things are part of Obama's knowledge or that of his writers. In the past I have heard United States Presidents drop the gems in public. I am wondering if anybody has any input on this matter.

lol THX I disagree with you a lot but this sparks my interest... But I still can't quite figure out what you are getting at! Would I have to read that book Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine to understand ?

edit: Ohhh I just checked I actually have that book in my library I didnt realize you meant Helena Blavatsky ... duh. I've never read it though... I thought it sounded semi familiar. I have so much books passed on to me that I've never read and I read on average a book or two week but I can't even get through everything I have because I'm in a few study groups and am constantly having new books given to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Also, I want to say that I know the deal on the 777 incarnations exactly. It is not a question. I know it for sure. Lots of people banter about and babble on the numbers 666 and 777. For me it is not a mystery.

I am looking for insight into any or all of....

the beginning of the man-period,
the duration of the man-period,
the total existence before the man-period,

and your opinions on Obama's knowledge of the same, or the writers of Obama's speech.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Jeasah, read H. P. Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine. But first read Erich Neumann's The Origins And History Of Consciousness. Those three books cracked my cranium. Oedipus Judaicus by Sir William Drummond I also found interesting.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Jeasuh, read H. P. Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine. But first read Erich Neumann's The Origins And History Of Consciousness. Those three books cracked my cranium. Oedipus Judaicus by Sir William Drummond I also found interesting.

Nice thanks dude. I already own secret doctrine. I don't have the other ones but I bet I can find them online for download. Although its nicer having the actual books. Sitting at a computer studying for hours sucks lol. I been looking for new stuff to read. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Jeasah, I added this to my post up above....

''In this current situation of 100 days and such, there is a lesson being taught I believe. In other words the 72nd day of Obama's 2nd 100 days just happens to be close to one of the isolated fractions. And THIS is the part that appears to be too lucky to be coincidental.''

I just wanted to point that out to you. Maybe it helps you.

Hopefully somebody here at ATS can jiggle the key in the lock and beat around the burning bush a bit more without getting arrested by the Romans.

I almost forgot. Are you going to eat that last piece of chicken?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

lmao!

And all I can say is this has definitely sparked my interest. I've studied occult type stuff... etc since I was about 16 and I'm 26 now but all this is "new" to me if that makes sense. My problem is I just do what I call general studies and I never focus on one subject for long, which I probably should. I try to acquire as much knowledge as I can in the shortest amount of time but I usually just end up with the bare essentials (except freemasonry which I've studied extensively) and I never master anything or completely learn everything. This is a flawed method of study, I need to change my ways!

I'm scouring the net trying to find the books you reccomended, not having much luck finding them in ebooks. We have a good library here so I'm going to go check later in the day.

But like I said this particular stuff is completely new to me but I bet by the end of the day someone who has a opinion of all this will post in here. And also this is funny because I've called you names and argued with you elsewhere on this site, but it seems we have some of the same interests! So no hard feelings, sometimes I just take this internet stuff to serious lol

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

If you think this is ignorant, I'd hate to see what you consider to be enlightened.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

The topic isn't ignorant, it is valid. Everyone's response, the one quoted in my post not included, is well thought out and valid.

However, the term racist is invalid given the fact that there is only one race that unites us all, and that is the human race.

Try using the word prejudice next time instead of the overused ignorance-ridden one we have come to know as 'racist.'

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I knew I had you on ignore for a reason.

top topics

join