It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Great Signs of the Return of Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hey, I post it here in 2012 forum, I just think it will get moved here any ways..

Return of thy makers, just think if planet x/Nibiru is out there and swooshes by, on Nibiru lives the creaturs that was here many thousands of years ago, and more than one time too.

They who from heaven to earth came, and flew to and from their planet.
They made us after their needs and as they look them selfs, but smaller and not as smart as them selfs, ' after their liking, in their image'.

Some speculation here, but I think when they left the last time, one of them met Isis on the great pyramid in Giza, handing over the two witnesses.

Some speculate that Isis and Moses could be the same person. That is another thread thou. Just keep this in the backhead when reading, it might not seem that unlikely..

I wrote the above, to try to explain how a 'return' could be possible, it is not about the Anunnaki, but server as the catalyst for any return of any heavenly Gods..

- - Link Here - -
The Coming Great Signs of the Return of Christ

This article was taken from the book:
The Approaching APOCALYPSE: A New Interpretation of Daniel and Revelation.

When Christ came the first time there were signs in the heavens which brought the wise men to worship Jesus as a future king. Likewise, there will be signs in the heavens before his return.
Prophecy teachers have been teaching for over a hundred and fifty years that the end is near, especially the passed fifty years, but there have always been wars, famines, and social turmoil. These things alone, are not signs of the end. Jesus said that before he returns to judge the world there will be signs of his return. Most people are looking at world events for signs of Christ’s return, but the most important signs of which he spoke are not here on Earth but are in the heavens above. Great and momentous events will take place among the planets of this solar system.

In Matthew 24:29 Jesus described the events of the Day of Judgment, "the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.” Most of the world’s population will die from natural events that come upon the whole solar system, which is why the stars will fall and the planets will shake. But before those events of the Day of Judgment, other less catastrophic events will take place that will serve as warning signs of the coming global destruction. In the book of Luke chapter 21 Jesus said:

“There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.” (Luke 21:11)

Fearful events and signs of Christ’s return will be seen in this solar system. Later in the same chapter Jesus tells us about the events in the heavens. Whatever these events are, they will cause many people to be in great fear about what is coming upon the world:

“There will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.” (Luke 21:25-26)

Many prophecy teachers point to upheavals in the world today as a fulfillment of these verses, but this is far from true. The reason the nations will be in anguish and perplexity are the “signs”; strange and unusual things, that take place in among the sun, moon, and planets. The sea does not refer to people or nations being in turmoil! It refers to the oceans of the world. The cosmic events that will affect the sun, moon, and stars also will affect our oceans, causing great swells and tides, because the moon affects the ocean tides.

Cosmic events are the only certain signs of the coming Day of Judgment, because Judgment Day will be caused by events in this solar system. People will die of heart attacks, frightened about the unusual things that will happen in this solar system, "for the heavenly bodies will be shaken"-- which are the planets in our solar system, including Earth.

If people will die from fear, they will also likely engage in rioting and looting, because they will fear that the end of the world is coming. Why will they believe this? Because the planets in this solar system will be shaken. But what does “shaken” mean? It cannot mean that they will have quakes, like earthquakes. No, it means they will do strange and unusual things that can be seen from Earth; which means some may speed up or slow down as they orbit the sun, or some may move out of their orbits into a closer or farther orbit. We will be able to see them do things which will cause people on Earth to wonder what will happen to Earth also.

When the worst of these events take place, then Christ will return to judge the world.

27 “At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." (Luke 21:27-28)

~~ Snip ~~

When the signs begin to happen, churches can use it as a tool to make many converts, but as it stands today they will be unable to give an answer to those people who will be seeking answers. People will fill churches but most churches will not have an answer, but some churches will be able to say, “We have been telling you about the coming signs in the heavens and this proves that Jesus is coming soon.”

Why will the signs of Christ’s return be seen in the sky in the form of fearful events? Because when Christ returns the world will receive massive destruction from the sky; that is, from space, as he told us in Luke 17:

But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. (Luke 17:29-30)

This passage, and many others, tells us that when Christ returns, fire will rain down from the sky and destroy most of the world’s population. Many Christians get upset when someone says Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by a volcanic eruption or an asteroid impact; “No, they were not, God destroyed them!” Excuse me?! Does God make it rain? Did God send Noah’s Flood? Did God cause an earthquake to open the earth and swallow Korah and all those with him (Num 16:32)? Yes he did. God uses the natural world he created as much as possible, so the fire that will destroy the world will not be God breathing fire out of his mouth; it will be a natural event.

- - Link Here - -

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. (Matt. 25:13)

I think it's pretty clear that if you're going to use the Bible to try to predict the Second Coming, you need to take into account what Jesus said about it.

In any event, all of the so-called "End Time" signs have existed for thousands of years. Wars and rumors of wars, strange weather, you name it, we've been there and done that repeatedly over the past 2000 years. This is not harbingers of the End Times, it's business as usual.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
"Behold, I am with you even until the end of life age"
"To the least of these, so to have you done it unto me"
"He is the light of all those entering the world"
"Not one thing that is made was made without him"
"Do not forbid children to come unto me, for to such belong the kingdom of heaven"
"Behold, the kingdom of heaven is inside of you"
"Where I go you can not come"
"And if I go, I will prepare a place for you, that where I am, you may be also"
"How can he be davids son, when by the holy spirit david calls him lord?"

The head of the body will always be children (they are sinless), the two witnesses who are the two lampstands are called Parents. What ever they command from heaven is granted. They can even ground you as to make no rain fall. They are your witnesses and stand beside you, the whole earth. You with them make what is called a holy trinity. When they joined together and created you, the two became one flesh, namely you.

Christ, believe it or not, is with every man and his return will be when you realize this....

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think jesus christ was just a madman who truly believed he was the son of god, and somehow convinced others that this was true, and so was not divine at all, he just believed he was.
So any biblical prophecy about the return of christ, has no merit what so ever in relation to 2012, because the prophecies are just fictions.
Thats my opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Matthew 7:15-20 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. "Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

[edit on 7-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Jesus said: If those who lead you say unto you: Behold, the Kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will be before you. If they say unto you: It is in the sea, then the fish will be before you. But the Kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then shall you be known, and you shall know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if ye do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty.

Jesus said: This heaven shall pass away, and that which above it shall pass away; and they that are dead are not alive and they that live shall not die. In the days when you were eating that which is dead, you were making it alive. When you come in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you have become two, what will you do?

The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us how our end shall be. Jesus said: Have you then discovered the beginning, that you seek after the end? For where the beginning is, there shall the end be. Blessed is he who shall stand in the beginning, and he shall know the end and shall not taste of death.

His disciples said to him: On what day will the rest of the dead come into being? And on what day will the new world come? He said to them: That which ye await has come, but ye know it not.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Lot of contradictions there, the Lord also said : Every one shall taste death, so , there is no escape , is there ! ?

What did he mean ? does it mean infact that the life we are living is an Experiment or an Learning fase ?

And if so , why do we as spirits choose to come back here ?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by ChemBreather

Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Matthew 7:15-20 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. "Therefore by their fruits you will know them."
[edit on 7-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

Well, does this mean that when we get old, we no longer bear good fruit and die ?? Or is it so that the Lord cut the tree down , us , when we are old ...??

[edit on 8/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicklecell
I think jesus christ was just a madman who truly believed he was the son of god, and somehow convinced others that this was true, and so was not divine at all, he just believed he was.
So any biblical prophecy about the return of christ, has no merit what so ever in relation to 2012, because the prophecies are just fictions.
Thats my opinion.

Well, about Jesus , I have no clue, it realy dont interest me, cause he seams to be out of the equation...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Autowrench:
What is it, perhaps some one can answer me this....why is it that Christian cannot post any intelligent theories, or idealogical thoughts, or hard evidence of ancient times, without posting either Bible quotes, or quotes from websites that has Bible quotes. Come on, Christian, I for one welcome a good conversation on religion, and the cult it has become, both for Christians and for Muslims. Want to argue on whether or not Jesus was a real, living human being, or a God incarnate? Want to argue Reincarnation, Spirits and Ghosts, and whether Heaven and Hell are real places, or places in your mind? I am happy to talk with any of you, I have but one rule. No quotes of any kind, just text that you and I have written. Know this, I have read the Bible from cover to cover, and the Koran, and may other religious texts, and have studied the ancient Egyptian religions and rituals that were adopted by Christianity and many other religions.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
. . .

In any event, all of the so-called "End Time" signs have existed for thousands of years.

. . .

[edit on 8/7/2009 by chiron613]

Really? Israel has been a nation for these past 1000's of years?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Christ is not coming, he is only a figment of our imagination. The thing is that we are probably alone, no gods but most likeley aliens

top topics

join