It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show You

revolutionarypolitics.com...

For all of you who still cling to the OS you all should WAKE UP!
How much proof do you all need When the Press tell you there is NO plane NOTHING at the pentagon what more do you need?

When the Press tell you there is no plane but a hole in the ground Shanksville PA.
Not one word of WRECKAGE! Nothing, you all have been fooled by the FBI phony shows of phony photos taken at some airplane bone yard. That is why the FBI will not released the airplane wreckage time change out parts because they don’t belong to said airplanes. There is no other reason than that period.

Do you all think Dan Rather is lying if so why?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

No one wants to touch this thread because you are correct. The crater was not caused by a boeing 757. What caused it remains a mystery but the science proves that it was not caused by a Boeing 757.

No boeing 757 crashed there. As you can see and research that the evidence that one did is a complete fabricated. This is one of the easiest conspiracies of 911 to bust open.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Aside from the 757 debris recovered, passenger remains and eyewitness accounts that watched an AA 757 come out of the sky and do a nosedive into the ground with the resulting fireball and explosion, which proves it DID happen, where is YOUR scientific proof that there was no plane?

What will explain the crater, engines, landing gear, passengers remains, jet fuel, debris, fuselage remains, tires, and the fact that people actually saw an AA 757 doing a nosedive into the ground and the fireball? I dunno what "Science" you are using, but it most certainly is not of this world.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Wow, there was some confusion on 9/11/01 ! Who would ever have expected that ?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, are you going to believe people who say "well.. I wasn't hear... but afterwards it didnt look like a plane"... or listen to agents on the scene after investiagtion.. a missing plane... and wreckage/

Also, all the yard workers, some who barely spoke English, say they SAW AN AIRPLANE hit the Pentagon...

Let me guess.. Those Mexican yard workers are in on the conspiracy???

Yikes.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek?
What will explain the crater,

You mean the crater that a small learjet made almost the same size?

engines,

That have not benn matched to a 757.

landing gear,

That have not been matched to a 757

passengers remains,

If the fire was hot enough to destroy what was left of the plane it would have also destroyed DNA evidence.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

If the fire was hot enough to destroy what was left of the plane it would have also destroyed DNA evidence.

What? Who ever said the plane was destroyed by fire??

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Where did 80 tons of plane go?

And do not be immature enough to say it vaporized into the ground.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooper

Huh?? Vaporized into the ground??

Where did it go? All over, including material embedded into the ground. Some of the more volatile and flammable materials did burn, but really, you mean you never heard of DNA being extracted from victims in arson?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

How is Dan Rather involved? I watched most of it and of course saw most of it live on 9/11.

Also, they talked about the wreckage, why would you post a video wherein they talk about the wreckage and then claim they didn't talk about the wreckage? Doesn't that kind of defeat your point?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
While looking around a few sites recently. I came across a vid showing the

guy at the Pentagon (first part of this vid) who said his words were taken out

of context. He claims he never said there was no plane crash or plane

wreckage, of course someone linked his "original" broadcast.

Guess what , he said it . So why would he try to retract ?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It still amazes me how many people are still arguing over this...

I mean I'm sure I sound like an arrogant idiot to those who still think the OS makes any sense... but damn I feel bad.

Like, there is so many people, big and small, that know something was up that day.

I maintain that those people who do not want a new investigation have either:

1. Never looked into 9/11 sufficiently and comprehensively (including the finances, google mike ruppert)

2. Have researched, but can't discern for themselves the inconsistencies with the OS

3. They are part of the Cognitive Infiltration of ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

So wait, the people that actually saw an AA 757 flying over them, going into a nosedive, crashing into the ground, and causing a massive fireball to go up and a loud explosion and tremor to be felt, were all fooled by a Learjet that is 1/10th the size of a 757? I hope you are just joking and not serious about this.
Where do you people come up with this stuff?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I tend to agree with you here . The Only thing I see that still has alot of unanswered questions is the " Supposed " Plane that Crashed into the Pentagon . When will the Goverment come forth with more proveable information about that Event is what i would like to know ...........

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If you truly think the OS is true, you are in for some harsh reality checks in the not too distant future.

Have you ever taken a physics course? Did you know that it really is suspicious, the rate at which the 3 WTC towers came down?

And set aside all physics, here is some documentation of inside trading:

Google Video Link

Ask yourself, can you afford to keep a blind eye turned when the eyes turn on you?

Use your eyes, do not follow those that are enemies of the people.

Ask questions, not rhetorical ones with preconceived, malicious intent, but questions that matter.

Like, who benefitted from 9/11?

Blessed are the truth seekers. Cursed are the dividers.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

If you truly think the OS is true, you are in for some harsh reality checks in the not too distant future.

Have you ever taken a physics course? Did you know that it really is suspicious, the rate at which the 3 WTC towers came down?

And set aside all physics, here is some documentation of inside trading:

Ask yourself, can you afford to keep a blind eye turned when the eyes turn on you?

Use your eyes, do not follow those that are enemies of the people.

Ask questions, not rhetorical ones with preconceived, malicious intent, but questions that matter.

Like, who benefitted from 9/11?

Blessed are the truth seekers. Cursed are the dividers.

yes as a matter of fact I have taken college physics I and II. I have watched the WTC collapse as well. What did I see? I saw the inital debris hit the ground before the rest of the towers collapsed. I counted the time from initiation of collapse to completion and always got 30 seconds of collapse + - 2 seconds. That is including the the inital tilt and the core collapsing after the inital collapses. Have not seen anything to suggest anything bad otherwise. also for WTC7, it was collapsing for 18 seconds.

Who benefitted from 9/11? Hmm well for starters any and all AQ terrorists and those that hate America and the West, as they all had something to rally agianst America with. Who else? Well, the 9/11 truth Movement. That amount of money they must be raking in with all those DVDs, CDs, shirts, speeches, appearances, ect etc etc. I see them financially gaining from 9/11. I suspect they have something to do with this.

As for the events that happened and the majority-wise accepted version on 9/11, its pretty stable in comparison to the truther versions which have had so many revisions, lies, innuendo, incompetance, and just terrible lack of cohesion. About the only thing I would remotely agree on is how the NSA, CIA and FBI dropped the ball and the intelligence failures due to the ever-present beurocratic red tape and infighting amongst the agencies allowed for this to happen. But hey, thats for another thread and another time.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

How can you get a 30 sec collapse.

The Commission report put both collapses at 8 and 10 secs ???

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

That was an error as it was most likely describing the time it took for the initial debris to hit the ground at the onset of collapse, not the actual time it took for the total collapse. I mean come on, you can use a stopwatch and count it down as well.

Here is one video in the North Tower when the south tower collapses and you can hear the collapse. It starts roughly at 3:34 in and ends about 4:01

Here is a good one taken really close for the South Tower collapse:

It cuts off 20 seconds in, but you can tell its still happening. In fact you can see the debris is still up in the air at 10 seconds into the collapse. I'll try to find better videos of the collapses that show it in full.

Here is the best video i can find, and it starts about 14-15 second into the video and lasts until about the end and you can see the core standing for a lot longer.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

How about here ?

Sorting recovered debris

Or Here

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts – seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal – from trees near the crash site. "It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United." –Wallace Miller

Bucket used to collect aircraft debris

It was rough going, on hands and knees in some cases, looking for anything that didn't belong in the woods.

More than 300 volunteers gathered yesterday at the site in Somerset County where United Airlines Flight 93 crashed during the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Members of Southwestern Pennsylvania Emergency Response Group scoured a wooded area near the crash scene for airplane fragments and human remains. They found some of both.

State Trooper Joseph Grove said the searchers, from 13 counties, worked shoulder to shoulder as far as a mile from where the plane slammed into the ground near Shanksville.

Which wound up here - one of 10 bins used to collect aircraft debris

So after the FBI released the scene Wallace Miller and hundreds of searchers spent 3 weeks combing scene for debris

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
How about here ?

Sorting recovered debris

I see no plane debris.

I see no proper sources matching anything to the plane.

Please keep trying.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by REMISNE]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join