It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Maybe you could tell us about your apocalyptic dreams in your first post?

iF THIS IS TRUE AND YOU ARE A PROPHET, THEN DO SOMETHING!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Maybe you could tell us about your apocalyptic dreams in your first post?

iF THIS IS TRUE AND YOU ARE A PROPHET, THEN DO SOMETHING!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

I hope you don't discount the fact that God could have made all of this happen. If you're Christian maybe you should have a little faith in your God trying to communicate with you and through you. If you are a Christian profit and it sounds like you are, don't you think it would be wrong to deny the other christians what the angel has shared with you? You should start telling the world that you're a Christian and that you have an apocalypse messages from God you feel you should share.
Don't be embarrassed of your God.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That all sounds pretty whacked dude. But strangely familiar. I too have recurring dreams about how the world will end and also have had visions and have encountered and heard spiritual energies. Now I'm not someone who goes looking for this kind of stuff and never really believed in much but only through my encounters have I had the benefit of "seeing is believing". I also considered that there was something wrong with me in ways I didn't understand and nearly attempted to seek professional therapy for it. I'm glad to say that the things I experienced WEREN'T in my head and if I DID go with therapy, could have possibly been worse off and had not turned out into the person that I've grown to today.

If instances like the other day look like they might be a continuing problem to you or others, definately get help and rectify it. It's not your fault. If you do seriously feel that other forces may be at work. There's a reason for it and it's up to you to solve that. And with strong will and confidence that your body is your temple and nothing elses, you will get through it. However bad it gets, just try to assess the situation and "out-think" your fear.

Hope I've been of some help. I don't usually deal with these kind of things.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I think you made this up. I'm not usually the skeptic but I've read alot of crazy stories and you just dont sound genuine.

If im wrong, well then im sorry.

but I think you made this up.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

Poltergeist experience perhaps? They do happen. Is this an isolated event or do you have more scenarios to tell?
In my experience Poltergeist activity is accentuated by living' un-quiet' minds, or maybe in a situation as strong as this a group.
Have you been dabbling in the ARTS? And is there any physical damage caused from this event?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathAngel42
i know this isn't true it can't be. but the funny thing is i'm a writer, and my nextbook is about the apocalypse, but it hasn't been released yet. and also i've been having some [SNIP] up dreams about the apocalypse and that's why i'm writing about it.

Your story sounds made up to me and I also don't believe you're a writer, because of your poor writing skills and bad grammar.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Just tonight I opened my door and the doorbell did not even ring. Standing there was a man without a face! He thrust his hand towards me and grabbed my skull. Suddenly I was transported to a space craft of some kind and was looking at the Earth from space! He beams voice into my head saying "It is happening" and I'm like dude, wtf is happening? Then the doorbell rings again and I am back in my living room, my roommate talking loudly saying "bro, pass the f&^$*^%#! bong for the last f^&#! time!!". I'm freaked!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
If you even remotely question yourself for being insane, then I can assure you that you aren't. If you were insane, you would never ask yourself in the first place.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
If you even remotely question yourself for being insane, then I can assure you that you aren't. If you were insane, you would never ask yourself in the first place.

Lets clarify terms.

Crazy is when a person is a serious potential physical harm to themselves or other people.

If you are safe and happy, acting in a safe and happy way with others then you are mentally healthy.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm new to this, so bear with me a bit.

I am assuming that the original post is sincere - if not, then this may be a waste of time.

By nature I am both very skeptical and yet open to the idea that reality is much larger and more complex than we can imagine. As Hamlet says:
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Two examples: 1. We humans can only see a small portion of the light spectrum. 2. IF string theory is correct then there are a number of other dimensions. This leaves open the possiblity that there are things and potentially people or forces we cannot normally see.

Is it possible that you were visited by an entity of some sort that you normally cannot see? I don't see why not. ... Did it actually happen? I cannot say. The line between waking and sleeping often is blurred, and simply being asleep or somewhere in between does not (in my opinion) discount your experience.

Can you trust what that entity said about you? Without more details his is difficult to say as well. Nevertheless, I'll offer an opinion:

I believe there are entities which are trustworthy and some that are very deceptive and hostile - both in the real that we normally see and in that which is much less often experienced.

I do not get a "good" feeling about the entity you encountered. Perhaps it reminds me a bit too much of a similar experience I had at age 7. A warm windless summer night, then a strong blast of a cold wind and the feeling of a huge hand on my small shoulder which then spun me around. Most disconcerting ...

Don't allow yourself to be led astray by the prospect of being selected to be a prophetic voice. The real question is "WHO" has selected you? And "WHAT" is the message you are to proclaim. I'd examine those two questions VERY carefully.

The word Apocalypse means to unveil. Christian literature states that it is a time when both good and evil are to be revealed. First come the very deceptive revelations made by false prophets with new gospel messages which lead many astray ... culminating in the greatest deception of the antichrist. On the other side we are shown two end-time prophets from the Judeo-Christian camp and their short ministries terminate at the 2nd coming of Christ.

Be very careful. Lots of delusions and half-truths, and self deceptions exist as well.

Best regards.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Arch Angels rarely make themselves visible; demons on the other hand love pretending to be angels.

An angel would not throw you against the wall or submit someone to injury in any way; demons on the other hand, love doing such things.

If this is real, I would say a demonic experience not an angelic one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join