It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Okay, this is what happened, i was at home alone. okay, when suddenly this big gush of wind picks up inside and throws me across the room all the windows and doors are closed and then suddenly a man is standing in front of me, he starts to talk to me and says that i can make it end, that i am a prophet, that it's coming, i asked him who he is, and he said i am your guardian an arch angel. i know this isn't true it can't be. but the funny thing is i'm a writer, and my nextbook is about the apocalypse, but it hasn't been released yet. and also i've been having some [SNIP] up dreams about the apocalypse and that's why i'm writing about it.

AM I LOSING MY MIND!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It's entirely possible that you are deathAngel.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Oscitate]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Just dont shoot up your school.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ok, calm down. I really don't know what to make of your experience. Is it possible to go into more depth about the event that took place??

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

Your experience is that of an interesting one. However, it is hard to really understand what you really experienced. If this is not a HOAX, you may very well had a very strong experience.

reply to post by reply to Retikx

Kind of off topic!

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You should have asked him where Sam and Dean Winchester are to help you out.....or maybe you can call him on your own since the claim is he is your guardian arch angel.....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Woooh ok wana be mod slow down there you could just have u2u'd them to let them know.

Back on topic

Really? Knocked down if you are not lying, well than perhaps than it could be your brain playing tricks on you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Drink a few beers, calm down, and breath.
Then wake up and realize it's all a dream.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Im pretty sure if ever I had an experience like this i would consult my doctor. Just so I could rule out anything like mental illness. I would be paranoid that i'd become schizophrenic, if anything like you say happened to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Since this is a forum and your asking for an opinion, mine is opposite to everyone elses. I think you could be suffering some kind of mental disorder or quite simply a hoax. Please dont take negatively to my comment, just a personal opinion, i have an open mind which also means i have to take into account the possibility that its not what you or everyone hopes it is.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Sorry for respecting and following the terms and conditions. Rather then report people, I would prefer to help them avoid future drama.

As I said, this is a very interesting thread, and if he is not lying, he has had one hell of an experience.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Please loosedn up!
A change of environment wouldn't be a bad thing either.
Relax! You are too much involved in this thing and whether it applies or not is not of signiffigance. Of no signifficance is also the extend of validity to the matter under investigation by you.

What is of significance is that in any case you are submerged too much in this. This would cause psycosomatical effects to your body. In other words it can cause your body to disfunction in a number of ways (some with permanent effects albeit rare) and also affect you mentally. (Kinda like a nightmare).

As such i would insist in you having a vacation and forget about the thing altogether for some time. In every case HAVE A BREAK!!!

Respectfully,
GTG

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
okay, im calmed down now, i just made an appointment with my docter and now i think i understand this, i think i am scizobloodyphrenic or however you say that word, anyway thanks for the help guys and stay safe.

p.s. Who's sam and dean?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hmm. May I ask after the experience did you go straight to the computer and type this up or did you go to bed? Also, did it hurt when this "man" gushed you up against the wall? And he is an arch-angel? And you're a prophet? So what is the prophecy he told you? He wouldn't just up and come into your house, throw you up against the wall, tell you your a prophet, then leave would he? I'm thinking either you had a bad dream, or your just plain flat out lying. But, I wasn't there so best of luck figuring out your mystery.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
actualy what i did was first see if i was dreaming which i wasn't and then went to the computer to look up some hallucinationg symptons and i had none so i tried supernatural phenomenon and counldn't find anything, so i went to bed, got no sleep and then the next dy i found this site and typed that up

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well my friend, you had quite the 48 Hours. I didn't read your post two clicks above mine but I was guessing it was hallucinations. Anyway, get some sleep and if it gets worse, like the others said, see a doctor.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Be very careful about what you believe right now, DeathAngel42. If you have no family history of this sort of thing nor do you personally have any such history, be very careful about accepting a single doctor's diagnosis particularly if he's not willing to do any sort of testing but wants to chuck some pills down your gullet. Be willing to trust yourself and all you know of yourself for the time being. Surreal things happen - I, if anyone, know that. Things are changing. Would this be the only way you would observe signs if they were right there in front of you? It is my observation that the more obtuse you are about acknowledging signs, the more drastic one's guardians are about getting you to see them. At least in the beginning...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sam and Dean are characters from the show Supernatural. Last season they actually met an angel to help them understand what is going on. And in one episode they met a prophet who was seeing what they were doing and writing it all down, a new set of gospels Sam and Dean. The prophet was protected by an arch angel who according to the show anyways is the most powerful angel there is.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathAngel42
Okay, this is what happened,
i was at home alone.
okay, when suddenly this big gush of wind picks up inside and throws me across the room all the windows and doors are closed

and then suddenly a man is standing in front of me,
he starts to talk to me and says that i can make it end,
that i am a prophet, that it's coming, i asked him who he is, and he said i am your guardian an arch angel.

Quite possibly telling the truth.

Thought my spirit guide(s) don't usually(ever) manifest in physical form.

i know this isn't true it can't be.

You experienced it, so it is true.

but the funny thing is i'm a writer, and my nextbook is about the apocalypse,
but it hasn't been released yet. and also i've been having some
[SNIP] up dreams about the apocalypse and that's why i'm writing about it.

Oh yea, please do tell.

You're future seems so different from the paradise I can see.

AM I LOSING MY MIND!

That's just a phrase, I'm not quite sure what it could mean.

The mind is assosciated with the yellow third chakra about making decisions. As a third density being you should always be able to make decisions.

So what do you see in the future?

call yourself a prophet or not, recognize there are many alternatives and we can choose.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by lowki]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by lowki]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join