It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown underground civilization found (brazil)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Source: UFOSSI (via UASR) www.ufossi.org...
Date: Sept 12, 1998

Brazil's Sociedade de Estudos Extraterrestres (SOCEX) is currently investigating a flurry of reports of strange tunnels in the mountains of Santa Catarina and Parana states. The "tunnel sightings" are concentrated around the city of Joinvile in Santa Catarina state, about 304 kilometers (190 miles) southwest of Sao Paulo.

According to Eustaquio Andrea Patounas of SOCEX, "Recently two explorers entered a tunnel near Ponta Grossa (a city in Parana state 400 kilometers or 250 miles southwest of Sao Paulo--J.T.), and they spent five days in a subterranean city of more or less 50 inhabitants." During their "tour," the unnamed Brazilians were provided with fruits grown hydroponically underground "by the city's chief, who said they took two years to produce."

The two men also claimed to have "entered a tunnel in Rincano," in the Serra da Paranapiacaba mountains "in the state of Parana and discovered a staircase underground" leading to four different levels.

In another case, a man identified as "J.D., a guide for Montanha Misterioso in Joinvile, S.C.said that many times luminous flying saucers have been seen around the opening of the tunnel, and that he had heard a chorus of men and women singing underground" near the site. "He said that the discs are so bright that they converted darkest night to the luminosity of day. On this occasion, he encountered a group of strange subterraneans who were near the tunnel. They were white, of red beard and long hair, very muscular. When he approached them, they fled. Other times he has seen strange lights in this area which are probably related to the flying saucers."

An elderly man in JoinvilLe also claims to have seen subterraneans dressed like the barbarians on Xena, Warrior Princess. "He stated that he visited a strange tunnel near Conceiacao in the state of Sao Paulo and saw at a distance a marvelous underground city." "An explorer named N.C. said he had visited a tunnel in Rio Castor and encountered a beautiful young woman who did not appear more than 20 years old. She spoke to him in Portuguese and said she was 2,500 years old. He also said he had met with those barbarous subterranean men."

"Another explorer named D.O. encountered a similar tunnel in Gaspar, S.C.," in the Serra do Mar mountains, "and sampled a mysterious fruit from an orchid." He also claimed to have seen subterraneans "talking to each other in high-pitched voices in an unknown language."

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Not sure if you put the link in wrong but its not working for me.

It just goes to a page of advertisements...

Anyone else getting the same results?

This sounds really interesting, I'll have to try and dig something up...

[edit on 7-8-2009 by XTexan]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
wow! have you ever heard of the telaesians? near the shasta mountain? those really seem to match up with what this story talks about. look it up on youtube its a really cool set of videos! if i can ill send a link S + F

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If this is from 1998, then what was the outcome of this investigation? Why don't we have a holiday camp down there yet? We could give them fruit that doesn't take 2 years to grow!

Edit- Yeah, the link doesn't work.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
those fruits that take two years to grow are maybe the other reason they are living for hundreds of years at a time a well....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Ok I found this link that talks about it some:

Underground tunnels, city found

Both the OP and the article I found refer to SOCEX

But the SOCEX site is in spanish and I can't read it...

I can't really find anything else about this...

[edit on 7-8-2009 by XTexan]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It seems the story is one of those old ones that used to really do the rounds. In 11 years nothing more has come of it. There's no underground complex at Ponta Grossa...but the place looks beautiful...visit Ponta Grossa. BTW just who the hell would go on an 'Industrial Tourism' trip??! The other place in the OP is Rio Castor, Brazil. It's mentioned here.

The same phrases turn up in the searches. This usually means one person wrote an unsourced article and it got pilfered, plagiarized and reposted across the earlier Web.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

S & F
Anyway..

I like a good read before I hit the sack.

top topics

join