It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cellular Memory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
And I'm saying that the body may be thought of, from a purely non-local evolutionary perspective, as a conscious "sphere within a sphere", where the actual distinction between inner and outer sphere, becomes blurred, since we're talking about both consciousness and evolution both.
How can you NOT go as far as I do? What you think the whole process is just a dead random thing, which has not had sufficient time yet to become a self referencial, self consciousness aware or fully informed phenomenon, from the very beginning of time, unto the eternally unfolding present moment of now?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Information

Light

Consciousness

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I was talking about the akashic field as in records right? and etc. I think the soul has a purpose but it is not the purpose you believe obviously. I view us as something more akin to seeds *best reference I can think of atm*.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest, you both lost me a few posts ago. It's late...

I'll go back tomorrow and reread everything here. Trippy stuff...gonna take a while to consider.

In the mean time, stars for everyone and thanks for the info, this is getting to be a pretty cool discussion.

TA

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

If we're talking about cellular consciousness, then it would appear that the body is a container or a vehicle for a light body, which is the soul. The soul is not the personality, the ego or who we think we are, but who we really are, as children of light, and highly evolved manifestations of intelligent light, or the highest creative (evolutionary) expression of the fully informed akashic field, which gives life to the body, and runs it in its fullness of complexity.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think the best way to test this theory is to clone a person, see if that peson has the same traits, likes, dislikes, and lifestyle. But, since they outlawed any and all serious cloning experimentation, we may never know. Or maybe there is another way I am unaware of. But surely cloning would be one way. I beleive in cell memory myself. Simply because we know that the cells in our body transmit and recieve data to/from the brain whcih causes itching, pain, sense of touch and smell and sight, and hearing....etc. JMO.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Do you not see the leap you take with that statement?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join