It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did this woman, become a saint? Ridiculous.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by A Fortiori
So just because she had a pile of money offshore, as you put it, doesn't mean she was using it to buy herself a Ferrari Enzo.

Her inmates received the worst medical treatment available.
She got the best expensive Swiss clinic.

Originally posted by A Fortiori
And just because her facilities were "sheet" doesn't mean it was her choice that they were so.

100% false.
She SAID it was good for the poor to suffer,
she ACTED to make her inmates suffer by deliberately refusing them painkillers e.g.
She ACTED to make them suffer emotionally and mentally by only allowing 1 hour visit a week, by making them defecate in public, by refusing all normal standards of care.

She deliberately MADE people SUFFER.
She CHOSE to make them suffer.

All of you keep ignoring that key fact.

Why?

Why do you support a sadist who MADE people suffer because she believed it was GOOD ?

Jesus = pain, which is good

During a visit she said to a starving child in pain: "Be glad, Jesus is hugging you". The boy answered he: "I wish he'd stop".

She actually believed that a hug from her GOD causes this child PAIN - and he should be GLAD Jesus is causing him PAIN !

Got that?

Jesus causes PAIN, and she thinks that is GOOD !

Why do so many of you support this obviously evil sadist?

Why are you all AVOIDING the horrible fact that she believed SUFFERING and PAIN was good and acted to CAUSE more pain and suffering ?

Why?

K.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah, let's go after everyone who has ever tried to do anything good in this confused piss hole we call earth. Let's go after Mother Teresa, Dalai Lama, Mohandas Gandhi, Martin Luther King.... The whole shebang.
Let's just downgrade all of them.
Really, man. Come on!!

WTF?

A list of famous good people.
With Mother Teresas the evil sadist added.

Is that a serious attempt at an argument?

How do YOU support the FACT that she said SUFFERING is good, and CAUSED her inmates to SUFFER ?

She was the only public figure to support Hoxa and Duvalier - two of the most evil dictators on the planet - and SHE supported them !
No one wants to comment on that ?

She took money STOLEN from the poor and KEPT IT !
No one wants to comment on that ?

K.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Kapyong]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Even worse,
she didn't test for curable vs non-curable diseases.

So she let some of her inmates die of curable diseases because she withheld proper medical care.

That's manslaughter, possibly even murder.
People go to JAIL for that in my country.

1000s of people DIED because M.Teresa REFUSED them proper medical care.

And she KNEW - she was told many times, but she refused to change. She refused to stop people dieing when she COULD have.

She was one of the great mass-murderers of the 20th century.

An evil sadist who cheated and lied and caused 1000s of people to DIE because she believed it was GOOD to SUFFER !

K.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Kapyong]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapyong
Gday,

Originally posted by jd140
The point is that the OP has an agenda against Christianity.
Granted she may have had her faults, but there is no denying what she did was selfless and should be commended.

It IS denied.
When you check the facts, it turns out she was an evil sadist who MADE people suffer !

K.

Oh well since you said its denied then I guess I was wrong.

Thank you for pointing that out. Enjoy the ignore list.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by Kapyong
Gday,

The point is that the OP has an agenda against Christianity.
Granted she may have had her faults, but there is no denying what she did was selfless and should be commended.

It IS denied.
When you check the facts, it turns out she was an evil sadist who MADE people suffer !

K.

Oh well since you said its denied then I guess I was wrong.

You hypocrite !

YOU said it couldn't be denied, with no argument or evidence to back you up. YOU expected us to believe it because YOU said so - no other reason was in your post.

Then when I presented EVIDENCE that shows why it IS denied, by many people, YOU ignore the evidence, and falsely attack me for not providing evidence!

You did EXACTLY what you attacked me for (not giving evidence), whereas I DID provided evidence.

Do you think ANYONE is fooled by your dishonest hypocrisy?

Thank you for pointing that out. Enjoy the ignore list.

Right.

So, when presented with facts that show you wrong, you just stick your fingers in your ears and shout "lalalalalal I can't hear you".

Just like all the other apologists on this thread - every single one ignored the facts of M.Teresa's words and actions.

Evryone of you ignored the clear and certain evidence that she CAUSED SUFFERING. That she caused 1000s of DEATHS by refusing medical care. That she supported evil dictators. That she kept stolen money. That she had her staff steal souls for her religion.

She was a mass murderer, an evil sadist who CAUSED PAIN and who believed her God Jesus brought PAIN and SUFFERING, and that was a good thing.

Why are you all supporting this evil sadist?
How will you feel in a few years when the truth is widely known?

Is it so hard to admit you were fooled?
I was fooled by her story at first, then when I checked the facts, I found I was wrong. I admitted my error and went with the facts.

Why can't you guys?

K.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's like my old signature by Oliver Cromwell said " The Catholic Church is a Political Power" he said this hundreds of years ago and he was right even until this day.

Theresa seen what helped hers and the Catholic cause while denying the acts against humanity of her benefactors. She raked in millions and spread their politics.

Catholic Church= Political power and money and she was a tool for these! plus she probably converted people into becoming Catholic as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Even Dawkins would cast a glance sideways at you for this.

Dawkins believes in the "forgive" mantra.

He actually created a shirt called Atheists for Jesus. Because he likes the philosophy.

Not sure why you are up in arms about forgiveness.

The Amish did the same thing when one of their schools was invaded and many children shot by a gunman.

They said... forgive him. Do not punish him.

When Peter raised his sword to cut the ear of a Roman who was arresting Jesus, Jesus was said to have healed it. Regardless of whether you believe the story or not, it describes what a motive to forgive, even to the point of removing the punishment. He said that of the prostitute as well.

So by the very nature of the theology which uses the word Saint, she does align with those meanings.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Even dawkins isn't my lord i'll tell you that much

Just so you don't get it twisted, he didn't create the shirt, and he'll tell you that himself, a fan of his created it and sent it to him, and he fancied the idea of it, since he liked some of the teachings and was alright with it per say.

I cannot be forgiven of ANY wrong doings on my part, because, my part did them.

I do not slaughter sheep to get rid of them, as they portrayed jesus to be a giant sheep.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just read a book on Saints. No doubt most of the saints in the book are catholic. But God judges the heart. That book had alot of people trying to do the work of God. Some of them did great things for God. Like Joan of Arc.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I only watched like 1-3minutes of the first video i saw symbolism that should not even be there with all the these holy religious creeps...The double cross is a is an ATONIST symbols over laying the Cross...one propaganda after another seriously did you the ROYAL FAMILY is actually linked to Pharaoh Akhenaton this dude is the MOSES archetype....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join