It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New disease or new tests..swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
A bacteria like anthrax is very large compared to a virus like the flu. How can these people who forget to zip up their pants alter a virus? They need an electron microscope.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Why is this thread not locked or deleted?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am extremely confused

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I know right. This thread doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
no confusion here

full moon

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

I know right. This thread doesn't make any sense.

If you need a laugh, look at his other threads!

I support his free speech, but it doesn't really matter if it's just gibberish that no one else will get.

His first language must not be English.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I am going to flag this thread, and give the OP a star

I agree with his gibberish. heh heh

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I've seen his other threads. I'm surprise that the mods haven't taken them down yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

I've seen his other threads. I'm surprise that the mods haven't taken them down yet.

I don't think the current swine flu is created in a lab. I don't think there is the technical expertise to do this.

What I feel is that the current swine flu has been "resurrected" from the past.

Regarding the writing style, Poe felt that a story should only be long enough to be completely read in one sitting.
I feel that, a short idea or concept can be conveyed in a sentence or two.
These boards allow for creativity and seem to have a lower standard of documentation. Anyhow, you have a right to your opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

dude learn something from me- before thinking anything you should first look at the raw facts about swine flu spreadout dynamics and then later you have a reason to think whatever it is...
this swine flu pandemic has been created in the most secret bio labs of Russia and has been created and calculatedly planned to be let free in mexico just for the springbreak for thousends of american and european tourists in mexico in March&April 2009 from where it started spreading to North America, South Americ and Europe as planned. There are practically no cases in Russia and surrounding countries, there is no spread of the virus there at all and which is the most wierd of all is that there is even no import of sick people to Russia and all those surrounding countries which we call para-Russia, lol. China cases is lil bit different but at the end is the same case too bcz there is very few cases imported by western travelers and as we know all they have been isolated and quarantined by chinese gov. So from 1.3 billion which is the chinese populationo right now there are almost no cases( just maybe a thousand of cases of swine flu) which is nothing compared to 1.3 billion.
I dont like watching the whole western world succumbing under the constantly increasing number of swine flu deaths in more and more western-world countries while those barbarian bastards in Moscow and their surrounding allies are laughing at the west and telling to their citizens that Russia is "chosen by God to survive all apocalyptic disasters of
the world and then later dominate the remainder of the world together with the chinese slave workhorses.

top topics

join