It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill Your Babies Now, Before It's Too Late? Dissection of a NWO News Article.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes, the title had a bit of a satirical nature about it, but it's not to far off the mark of what the PTB/Elites want us to do.

I found an article today, one of many, which was pro 'naughty masses, or sheeple' Here's the link: guardian.co.uk.......Kill Your Stinking Babies Before We Elites Kill'em For You!

There are already 6.8 billion people living on this crowded planet and the figure is expected to rise to 9 billion by 2050.

Here's the beginning of the ****Problem****. This is to get you in the mood to 'help', or feel guilty. It is a kind way of the Elite getting you ready for extermination. No doubt there are numerous articles on this very topic.

How can we expect to reduce global carbon emissions by 50 per cent or more if populations continue to grow exponentially? Family planning is often regarded as taboo by environmentalists, but many are now coming round to the view that curbing population growth will be crucial to combat climate change.

In this part we see a continuence of outlining the problem. The problem can be summized in the first person as follows: "We are nothing, but worthless eater's. We've never had an original thought, action, or desire without it coming from the higher beings, or elite. We are ruining the planet so we will comply with our "Master's" wishes to curb the growth of our scurge so we don't fart too much causing the planet to heat up."

"There's no question that population growth is part of the reason why we have growth in carbon emissions ... but I'm not sure that there's an easy or necessarily desirable solution once you've stated that fact."

Ah, this part starts really pressing the ****reaction****. Due to being the useless eater's we are, or aka the scum on the pond which needs cleaning; we've created to much CO2. We've created CO2 through farting, and too many diaper's full of baby ick. Again, because of We useless eater's the Elite can actually almost tell us a lie we will believe....

Statisticians at Oregon State University have done just that. Paul Murtaugh and Michael Schlax calculated that every child in the US adds 9,441 tonnes to each parent's carbon footprint. This is assuming that emissions per capita continue at today's levels. Compare that with 1,384 tonnes of carbon dioxide for each child in China, or 56 tonnes in Bangladesh.

Again a continuence of the ***reaction***, or consequences of human farts. These Elites seem to be really tied up with our bathroom habits. Possibly we won't question the disgusting nature of what they propose. Possibly the disgusting nature of ourselves, that is the "Pond Scum", we will be too embarrassed to mention anything to stop the Elites from killing us, and our babies.......

"However new-sounding the language about 'carbon footprints' may be, what we have here is the same old Malthusian view of people breeding themselves to destruction,"

This part of the NWO article should be easy to interpret. We useless eater's are good for nothing, but eating food which only the Elite deserve, and breeding like rabbits, or the animals we are percieved as.

They "simply want to make people aware of the environmental consequences of their reproductive choices".

My favorite part alluding to the ****solution****; by writing/talking in a manner that should insult grade school children.

The solution is obvious. We are the Useless Eater's, we have too many babies which will grow up to be Useless Eater's, and the Elite have the real solution....EXTERMINATION through all means necessary.

I guess there really are good reasons for a war in the Middle East; which will lead to WW3. I guess 3 shots really are necessary for the "Health" of the population.

Sure, between the coming war, and vaccinations for "health" the world will be saved by the Elites!!! They really are serious about curbing those carbon emissions

[edit on 6-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It will only get worse when people are paying out hundreds of dollars extra a year towards the rising costs of living that the Global carbon tax is going to add on.
Makes you wonder, if this tax isn't so much as saving the world from deadly warming( it won't) but more about getting people riled up through their hip pocket, enough to beg the PTB to do some culling of those "useless" eaters and peasants who are adding to all the global warming

It seems they use these psychological games to get naive people who aren't up on their methods, into the NWO philosophy by hook or by crook.
Many will fall for it and already are as we speak.
Accept global warming is man made, bring in a tax that will bankrupt us all, so we'll beg for their solution no matter grotesque it is , culling or population reduction.

Strangely enough, since I cottoned onto this method that they use to get people to conform to their ideals who normally wouldn't, I can also see the same technique being used on a regular basis by politicians everywhere in the world in seeemingly unrelated ways.

And also, regarding the story in the link, they are preaching to the converted as most western countries only average 2 kids anyway.
Unless the Muslims and countries like India reduce the number of children they have, then we are all wasting our time and money. My 2c.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Star for you, great points and flag for the OP who said...

"We are ruining the planet so we will comply with our "Master's" wishes to curb the growth of our scurge so we don't fart too much causing the planet to heat up."

I'm still on the floor laughing. It's true you know, in their eyes we are gross and worthless.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You have GOT to love this part!

Statisticians at Oregon State University have done just that. Paul Murtaugh and Michael Schlax calculated that every child in the US adds 9,441 tonnes to each parent's carbon footprint. This is assuming that emissions per capita continue at today's levels. Compare that with 1,384 tonnes of carbon dioxide for each child in China, or 56 tonnes in Bangladesh.

Well gosh guys it looks like we are gas passing machines here! I mean our kids pass gas like 8 times more than those BILLIONS of people in CHINA and 9 times more than those in good ole Bangladesh!

Holy cow what do our kids consume that is so different than the breast milk of other kids?

Oh thats right the Americans are the scourge of the earth even though OUR population is FAR LESS (BY BILLIONS MIND YOU) Than the others of the planet. We have like what 350 million on any given day? 350 million to include any travelers or business people in the country..you never know could be that high at x-mas!

This article is pure and simple hog wash. There is no way a baby or young child here in the USA is that much farther ahead in the passing gas department than a child in China or ANY other country!
Some of us may choose to recycle and do what we can to help with the environment which is all good and dandy. But CONSTANTLY blaming Americans who have a far less population base than almost ALL countries blaming us is just STUPID!

More than HALF of those same countries don't even follow what we do to try and help the environment and pollute less! But we are the ones destroying the blessed earth..hog wash once again.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
One might be inclined to revisit Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal bit of satire which suggested that the poor devour their children as a means of sustaining themselves.

All this talk of over population has been going on for years. Now we're just bring a bit of green talking points into the conversation.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I absolutely hate NWO for this. NOW they want compliance to 'green' w/e and conspiracy to curb population growth....

While it was THEM in the first place who influenced population growth and destruction of environment through their brainwashing through media => sex, money, power RULES!! You know what I'm talking about..

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Makes you wonder, if this tax isn't so much as saving the world from deadly warming( it won't) but more about getting people riled up through their hip pocket, enough to beg the PTB to do some culling of those "useless" eaters and peasants who are adding to all the global warming

Absolutely, I agree with your conclusions. They are presenting the problem, and showing us the "necessary" solution, or place we need to be 50 years down the line. In this manner we do not react when they finally do present something so gross, so vile, that we'll except it as necessary.

Strangely enough, since I cottoned onto this method that they use to get people to conform to their ideals who normally wouldn't, I can also see the same technique being used on a regular basis by politicians everywhere in the world in seeemingly unrelated ways.

YES, YES, YES, YES; I think People are waking up from their slumber; it's the only direction we have available now, or maybe I should say course of action. Any ways the lies upon lies are causing people to think, and see. The deceptions, which further the Elites agenda can only be hidden so well. Since the agenda is having to continue into darker realms of completion, the deceptions, or methods used are becoming more, and more known....understood.

Star for you, great points and flag for the OP who said...

"We are ruining the planet so we will comply with our "Master's" wishes to curb the growth of our scurge so we don't fart too much causing the planet to heat up."

Hey, thanks for the s&f. Yes, as funny as it may sound, it's the truth behind their 'stinky' words.

Oh that's right the Americans are the scourge of the earth even though OUR population is FAR LESS (BY BILLIONS MIND YOU) Than the others of the planet. We have like what 350 million on any given day? 350 million to include any travelers or business people in the country..you never know could be that high at x-mas!

Yes, apparently it is "We The People" who are the naughty destroyers of the planet. I wonder if it's the US American's flatulence which is heating up the entire Solar System????

More than HALF of those same countries don't even follow what we do to try to help the environment and pollute less! But we are the ones destroying the blessed earth..hog wash once again.

Sure, I agree. However, most of the environmental laws in the US only get enforced on everyday Joe's, not on the corporations creating the massive amounts of polution............. Don't you see?? People are scurge, or scum on top of their pond= we need to be eliminated/ adversely, the Elites, and their misdeeds are good, no matter what because it's "their pond"

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

One might be inclined to revisit Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal bit of satire which suggested that the poor devour their children as a means of sustaining themselves.

I did read your link, and I understand the man's a satirist, but wow, I'd really have to wonder how much of a joke that was. It's somewhat of an obscure conspiracy topic, but many people claim the Elites do commit ritual acts of sex perversion on them, later kill them in rituals, and sometimes eat the remains.

I know there is a modern human trafficking trade, and that's not just for slaves, but A through Z. Organ trafficking is huge; there is also the trade of tattooed skin. It's a for real trade. Marilyn Manson has spent tons of money on the tattooed skin trade, but it definitely goes beyond that.

Thanks for the link.

reply to post by ahnggk

While it was THEM in the first place who influenced population growth and destruction of environment through their brainwashing through media => sex, money, power RULES!! You know what I'm talking about..

Great thoughts, What we represent to the Elites are plain, and simple useless eater's. The Elite only have two things they want from us, that is to use us, and our energy as much as they can, and the second is for most of us to die.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
I absolutely hate NWO for this. NOW they want compliance to 'green' w/e and conspiracy to curb population growth....

good point there, and it is the monsters they created that should not have kids....like I said in the other thread QUALITY matters more than QUANTITY....

If the world were full of people with half the sense of most on here we could tripple the population and have no problems....

It is the the greed monsters THEY created with their sick and twisted lack of morals and common sense causing all the problems in the first place.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I can totally see where your coming, but do realize what you said? Almost sounded like something an Elitest would say, No?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

I can totally see where your coming, but do realize what you said? Almost sounded like something an Elitest would say, No?

lol, I know, I guess if you never read the other threads it could be seen out of the context that I mean in my head, lol...too many threads to quote them all here, but basically the ones talking about kids and less kids, I was explaining it is the bad parenting rather than the amount of kids...lol

[edit on 7-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sancho, you know that Swift's Proposal was written in 1729, right? Satirist humor was much, much darker back then.

And I know it seems ridiculous that babies in the US would have a footprint 9x larger than Chinese babies, but remember that in China, city couples can only really have one child - and the children in cities consume the most resources (transportation, schooling, food production and transportation (since they can't grow food resources near the pollution), etc.). Rural Chinese couples can have 2-3 kids, at least until they have a son, and they tend to have more even when they can't get a permit because contraception is so difficult for poor farmers to come by. In those cases, babies are raised on milk, sunlight, and whatever is grown within 100 meters. Schools don't always have electricity, a lot of them still travel by pony cart, so on and so on.

Compare that to the US, where all families have an average of 2.5 kids, and around 90% of them have electricity, gasoline-powered transportation, and massive, environmentally disgusting superschools from preschool on up. I agree, 9x greater is highly unlikely, but Chinese kids these days probably are causing less damage.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Somewhere I read that our only purpose is to leave another one of us behind after we die. It was phrased more elegantly than that though.

When you look at it, at all life, the above is true, isn't it ?

Children are all most of us produce in life.

We're vehicles for the next generation, just as our parents were vehicles for us, and their parents for them.

Same with fruit trees, with dandelions, with animals.

In fact, most people have sex first ... and end up with children as result of their wanting sex.

When people envisage utopia, seems to me it's always an 'unspoiled' utopia, filled with lush, natural foliage, crystal lagoons and waterfalls, brilliant sunsets and sunrises and clear blue skies. In that utopia, peaceful humans live in harmony with nature and towns do not intrude.

Compare that with smog-filled skies above filthy cities where rats outnumber the millions of inhabitants forty to one and people scurry like rats from workplace to home, heads down, mouths downturned, dreams busted, wildernesses destroyed for yet another housing development. And why ? Because billions of humans keep putting replacements for themselves upon the planet.

And what are children other than parasites, basically? They live off the host parents and then go create little parasites of their own, on and on. The parents die and leave their assets to their offspring who in turn leave theirs to offspring of their own. It's like watching a million mile long chain slipping past, link by link. Or like watching an apple tree drop its fruit to the ground, season by season, just because it's an apple tree and that's what apple trees do.

It used to be taken for granted that you'd 'grow up', get married, have children, raise children, die.

People have been doing exactly that for millions of years without question.

Maybe now's the time to question?

So many older people are described in 'feel good' news items as 'father to five children, grandfather to ten and great-grandfather to fifteen' -- as if producing five children (who went on to procreate in turn) is some sort of monumental achievement. Yet weeds and cockroaches procreate far more impressively.

How much human potential remained unexplored because parenting demanded individuals' maximum energy, time, money and devotion and personal sacrifice ? And produced what, exactly .. other than a couple of couch-potatoes who in turn produced more of the same ?

Horticulturalists seek the best from which to propagate. Farmers breed for the best qualities, as do dog and horse breeders.

I'm in favour of anything which lessens the human plague that's destroying not only the planet itself, but also the beauty, the animal kingdom and the future.

Breeding indiscrimately is unintelligent. We don't need more of the same. If there's to be evolution, humans have to start breeding with intent.

500 million humans would live in paradise. 20 billion would create their own living hell.

500 million would enjoy superb education, environment. 20 billion would become like cockroaches festering in a pit.

It may be that billions of entities wish to gain human experience. But do we ALL need to offer ourselves as vehicles for those entities ?

Is 'parenting' the easy option for those unable to achieve immortality through the arts, science, etc. ? Is parenthood considered the key to 'respectability', 'normality', 'adulthood' ? Is that good enough excuse to put humans on the planet ? And will those humans thank you, once childhood is over ? Do we need another You ? Do people ask themselves these questions before grinding groins ? Isn't it time they did ?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I totally understood you; it was just funny because I could see what someone else was thinking.

reply to post by kongfuzi

Chinese couples can have 2-3 kids, at least until they have a son, and they tend to have more even when they can't get a permit because contraception is so difficult for poor farmers to come by. In those cases, babies are raised on milk, sunlight, and whatever is grown within 100 meters. Schools don't always have electricity, a lot of them still travel by pony cart, so on and so on.

Sure, I can see your points, and they are good ones. I didn't mean to sound as though I was knocking any group of regular People.

What I do recognize is the PTB want control, POWER, and money. They'll do this through any means necessary. The lies sold to the different groups of "We The Useless Eater's" is different where necessary.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

I love you.
Great post too long to quote but great!

Edited to add:
OP S&F if nothing more than that title.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by cindymars]

new topics

top topics

join