It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, Cover Ups and Foreign Language. What more could you want?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Forgive me if this is old. If it's been discussed to death already, just trash it and move on.

Reports from all over about the same type of triangular craft, but I don't have a source on the actual date of the sightings. Given the length of the video and the variations, I would assume it's old news, but it's a good video.

I don't speak the language, but a lot of it is in English. Talks a lot about the cover up and the thousands of witnesses, has some good footage in here, at least I think so.

But hell, I'm easily amused.

Don't beat me if I don't the the boobtoob imbed done right.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I would imagine everything has been debunked already. If it has, don't be rude.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Pheonix lights. It's all in English.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Night Star]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Night Star]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thank YOU for reminding me of it. I havn't seen or read about it in a while.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

There have been some very long & detailed threads on ATS about the "triangle craft".

Sherpa's thread was a strong one. He tracked reports, worked through famous cases (e.g. the Belgium "triangle" flap & incidents).

I think most of the ATS "heavyweights" have looked at it in detail.

If you do an ATS search, I think you'll find a stack of info & some great reading & videos.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Thanks, Sam.

Yeah, I did a search on triangle craft...just didn't see this video referenced anywhere and it had just come out on the boobtoob.

I know that a lot of yo guys have heard most, if not everything that is out there already, and I'm thankful for that. I'm just a beginner, so it'll probably take me a few months to get up to speed. I'll try to not overwhelm you guys with my learning stuff that you already know.

I won't assume that just because something shows up as new to me that it is new to everyone else.
Thanks for not being rude when you told me that.
I really appreciate it.

top topics

join