It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare Reform - One More Step Toward a NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So do you think when the government gets done forcing through healthcare reform that it will be a good or bad thing?

I think Healthcare reform is just one more step to make us all government dependent so they can usher in the NWO. What other reason would make them willing to take on billions if not trilliions of dollars of debt while not benefiting the nation?

[edit on 8/6/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I think Healthcare reform is just one more step to make us all government dependent so they can usher in the NWO.

Not to mention it's a great excuse to keep a closer watch on us (digitizing our medical records, etc.), and place tighter controls over how we choose to live our lives: what we eat, drink, smoke, etc...

TA

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Great point. I think you are onto something. Information is power. Just think what control they could have if they could control the supply of necessary medicines and medical equipment.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Healthcare reform:

rationed healthcare/eugenics = healthcare to the terminally ill and elderly will be denied

forced abortions/ government funded sterilizations

the picture that most are not waking up to is that this is Eugenics-Population Control

survival of the fittest

new topics

top topics

join