It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't life just one big conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm new. That's all you need to know, and all you will never know.

Just kidding. But really, I'm new here and I wanna let others know of my paranoid thoughts. I guess if I believe them then they aren't so paranoid, huh? I came across this site through a book of the same name, written by some guy named Marrs. What irony. I like all types of theories, I'm on a strict timeline at the moment so just welcome me and you will learn more of me later.

Sorry of the rush!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
G,day Sooner_Than_I_Thought,

Paranoid thoughts are only paranoid if they are based on nothing. I used to have paranoid thoughts about my girlfriend. Everytime we made love she used to weep. I have since found out that she was crying because she was SO HAPPY. um...anyway....what are these paranoid thoughts of yours or are you saving them for the main thread area?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
only if you think everyones against you. and in a way they are- unless youre a conjoined twin. then you can completely trust the other with your life i bet.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by iknownothingiswear]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What if it is a parasitic conjoined twin? Then your back to numero uno.
Those little bastards are vicious.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicYahtzee
What if it is a parasitic conjoined twin? Then your back to numero uno.
Those little bastards are vicious.

harsh but true

but is the world really out to get you if you believe it to be, or have you encoraged people to give you them vibes by feeling they're out to get you?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by butterflycatcher

That's is an interesting question... what would be your answer?

This question is worthy of its own thread.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by CosmicYahtzee]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
you mean you want to know the chicken or the egg came first? egg ofcourse because otherwise the chicken would have to have evolved from something else not from birth but during its lifespan. get it? if the chicken came first, it simply means it was morphed into the chicken form from another being. spontanious mutation? more like something very close to a chicken gave birth to a mutated egg that was chicken. no person wants to believe everyones out to backstab them unless the person is mental. some stimuli caused that person to form the idea and react to it therefore he did not give out the vibe out of nowhere. that would be just schitzo.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by iknownothingiswear]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sooner_Than_I_Thought

Hellooo

Nice to meet you, even if it was just fleetingly! Tell me more about your paranoia? I really must know... I've been desperate to find out... I really don't want to spend another night going through your trash... and I think the 'bug' I put in the pot-plant, in the lounge, has stopped working.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Keep those paranoid thoughts to yourself!!!

Oh ... I forgot i was on a forum

new topics

top topics

join