It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focal points of earth consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I read in the book Legend of the Rainbow Warriors that Uluru, a place on the east coast of Australia (the closest part to the United States), a place in Tibet, and a place in New Mexico are all focal points of earth-consciousness, and they connect the telepathic channels of the Native Americans, Tibetans and Aborigines.

Could this explain, the holiness of Tibet, the "Taos Hum" and "enchantment" of New Mexico, and the magic of Uluru?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hmm well i have never heard of that theory ( if you have any link about it please post i would love to read them
)

i would imagine Tibet being a spiritual center because of the monks that live there, but i know nothing of the other two.

What about Egypt, and parts of south America.

basically wherever ancient monolithic structures are. It kinda sound like your referring to the electromagnetic fields, ive heard that can be used for many things, man of which are spiritual.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I went to Uluru for a holiday once, unenlightened. It was ok, interesting etc. The second visit was for a purpose - a meditation weekend. My friend and I had no expectations and our meditations were nothing astounding. However, we did experience the supposed 'portal' between Uluru and the Olgas. It was an energy that made us cry and felt like pure love. It was amazing. When I returned home on the Sunday night, I went to meet my husband at a pub. He didn't recognise me. He just said there was something different about me. I thought he was full of it. Soon after going to bed I felt my whole body vibrating and could see my body glowing in a white light. I was freaking out and telling hubby that I was crossing over and to help me. He calmed me down and put on the light, had a ciggy and a drink and soon after I had a peaceful sleep.
That was my experience of Uluru. I'm not saying it is anything special per se, but it did have an effect on me.

new topics

join