Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

4th Dimension is in plain sight? Perhaps we already....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

And some More, Geez 4000 Char is not enough...

"This "extra dimension" is only visible within a relatively close range to the hose, or if one "throws in" small enough objects. Similarly, the extra compact dimensions are only "visible" at extremely small distances, or by experimenting with particles with extremely small wavelengths (of the order of the compact dimension's radius), which in quantum mechanics means very high energies (see wave-particle duality). "

There was a lot more to the Article, but is strays far from just talking about the Vibrational Density of Dimensions.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

Yes this is True. You see in order for a fly or us in this case to understand anything as you pointed out be for in a post has to come from with in.

As we are the observer We Create UP Down Left Right just by Being here

Very nifty, and then this brings us to our little dimension question, and what is relative to us "ie our understanding of our surroundings"

The best way to look it would be this.

In your own mind you ask many question correct? Well each question in on its self is a universe..

Because You and Me And the universe both work the same way "we would have to in order to be here" Not to mention the fact that IT created us and no the other way round..

We "life" cat dog tree blah blah is one big answer to a question we did not ask so the result of this would be a mirror affect resulting in "infinity" because you are alive to witness it "crazy yes but very logical" for the universe has rules as you are aware of this

The only problem humans face is getting to grips with this fact.

star trek is a good example .. many people think of light as a beam coming from one direction going to another when in fact light has always been around since the universe's conception... and why? well it had the paramaters for light to come about via suns and other mad crazy things

You have to look at the BIG picture very much. The now is what matters to most and asking why you are in now is not very important but figuring out HOW is, because we wish to stay here "in the now" and not fade away like T Rex and his mates

Question? Why question if we know what the answer is and the answer is!

WHY = Reproduction of the universe it self

If the human mind is to stay around say for hmm 1 billion years what do you think we would be doing? still asking why we are here? or to be content and understand we are the result of a question we can not answer but enbles US to be here to further the question we have no clue about ; )

we are just one part of it.. and there are many many more questions "universes" than ours

Trust me on that...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"Inside and out" really is just a combination of the 3 dimensions. Think of x y z and lines being drawing between points, say 5 on a graph so it'd look like a triangle. Increase the number, that's moving outward. Lessen the number, and it move inwards to where xyz intersect, that singe point.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

3 Dimensions of Space
a 4th of Time
a 5th of Light
a 6th of Inner Space.
To put into Classical Terms.
ect. ect. ect.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Very,very good now that all of that is understood we can move on.
What's next maybe solve Gravity problem.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manjushri Bodhisattva

Here is something I wrote a Few Years Back...

"I was asked how there could be a 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 9th dimension... or whatever... if there are an infinite number... Good question...

Dimensions are separated by vibration, much like radio frequencies, these different vibrations can exist in the same space without touching or interfering with one and another. A higher Vibration can perceive a lower one, but a lower Vibration cannot perceive a higher one.

This description is nothing like a radio station which is a narrowly descriminating filter with resonance at the selected frequency (bandpass). What is described here is a brick wall filter (a perfect lowpass filter) much like that used to prefilter signals for analogue to digital conversion to prevent aliasing of frequencies greater than the Nyquist limit of 1/2 the sampling rate.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I used to think Michio Kaku was so lame when they used to wheel him out as futurist and et expert on cheap entertainment/science shows. But upon reading his book Hyperspace I find him to be excellent at bringing advanced concepts in physics to my level and his book increased my knowledge and understanding of physics tenfold.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I recently tried Salvia which can be purchased legaly. I am very head strong and beleive my tolerance for things is very high. I was told not to do it alone but like many explores before me I pushed on into raging seas i could not truly understand. I did a large amount and had the most unbeliavable experience of my life. There is a reason they say u should keep your eyes closed when u use salvia. After a bout 20 seconds I stood up still feeling fine then my whole body began to become paralyed. slowly like a tape player that was running low on batteries. Then the world around became filled with colors it was like everthing was becoming a digital representation. I was over come with fear The last thought I had was Oh My God. Everthing was being stripped away from me in sheets. It felt as if my body was falling to the floor in slivers. I was being physically deconstructed and my mind was being overwhelmed with information.
As my horror peaked and I thought I had finally pushed my luck to far a voice called out to me and said oh Charlie you will be alright. I was overcome with a feeling of acceptance. Then this world vanished and I found my self in a place I can only describe as an ultaviolet plane. I could see beings but I truly couldn't comprehend there structure. They were not evil or aggresive in fact I felt as if they had no idea I was there. Oddly enough earlier in the day I was listening to Vedic Mantras and going throug some excercises where I would make low vibrating hums with my voice. So before I even started to go on this journey I put on Gayatri Mantra by Bernie Heideman. It was actually a thread called are Aryan Heritage on above top secret. This song played throughout my whole experience. When i looked up the meaning it was about the birth of the Universe. So after the ultaviolet plane I was on I was violently thrown back into my body. I could not remeber how to speak at first or breathe.
Then my body gasped for air and the first words out of my mouth were Oh my God. This is the funniest part of the event. the physical deconstruction was so real the first thing i did was to check my johnson to make sure it was there. At this point I felt like i had traveled so far I was filled with a light I
have never experienced. Then the doubt of my experience began My mind was trying to convince my soul it could never had been that free.
Then oddly enough I looked at the video still playing bernies mantra. The thing I will never forget is the people in the singing group had all turned and started to look at me and smile . Beleive me this does not normally happen througout the video it was like the the Universal conscoiusness was trying to tell me what happened was real. Another odd thing was the amount of sweat that came out of me. I could ring it out of my shirt and it was dripping down my legs. From my research I have found this to be called a breakthrough experience. I hope this doesnt get me banned and remeber never do anything like this alone like me.
Well I heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do ya?
Well it goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
So what have I learned sound is a dimension and it is ho the creator holds everthing together. I guess I had to die and be reborn to understand that all things are joined together. So peace be with you my brothers and sisters and remeber God is Love and that is it.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by MADCZAR]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Here's how you can image the 4th physical dimension in part. You are actually changing dimensions every "moment" in time.

Time is called the 4th dimension, but it's not really the 4th physical dimension. It is however how we travel through the 4th physical dimension.

So, right now you can walk(or imagine) yourself walking across the room. Now, rather than looking at yourself in each place you were in as you walked, image you are in all those places at the same time. Like a big long worm. If you could see in that way, you would be seeing in the 4th dimension partially.

This is of course known as a timeline. To fill out the 4th dimension, rather than looking at the at the single line you made, imaging if you had made another path next to on 1 side, another on another side and so forth. Basicaly, imagine you were all around that area. That would fill out the 4th dimension.

The shape of the 4th dimension can't really be seen by us, we can only imagine it. However, we can calculate the shapes, and we can see the shadow of 4d.

So 1D stacks on top of itself to create 2d, 2d stacks on top of itself and you get 3d, 3d stacks on top of itself to get 4d, 4d stacks on top of itself to get 5d and on and on.

If you could somehow travel these dimensions, then you could do things which appeared to be like magic. Turning water into wine for example, you just need to travel "sideways" until the water changes enough to be wine, then bring that bit of that dimension back to the 3d reality. Those in the 3d would only ever see the result, as their "time" never included all that other "traveling".

I am reminded that while this could be the "technical" part of it, I didn't need to know physics in order to throw a baseball and play catch. And so getting things or whatever from such a physical possibility could just be having it enabled or something, IE: I want this water to turn into wine, and so reality automatically moves it for you.

this is a great thread. thanks for posting. very thought provoking. i have only read up to page 2, but will read the rest of the thread when i finish work.

i was just out side and had this thought which i would like to share, relating to the above quote

basically there was this bug flying around extremely fast, im not sure what it was but it was like a big bee, any way it was moving incredibly fast i couldn't keep up with it.

i have heard that a fly for example has a different perception of time, when it observes humans we would appear slow motion to them. as a result they move incredibly fast when we observe them, their reaction time to us is incredible due to us being in slow motion.

i am after some opinions and explanations on this as i think it may give a clue regarding time, i apologise if this was already posted

thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thank you for the wonderful post! Great explanation as well.
This is something that I personally have thought about at the young age of 16.... no scientific knowledge on physics and the like, and one day this theory popped into my head. Strange thing isn't it? The way so many minds can form such a similiar theory. though I do agree it's something I personally can't completely wrap my head around.... it's a great thought!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Well there is two perceptions, one: Time is nothing but a property, it doesn't exist.
two: time does exist.

If time doesn't exist then the basic explanation to the fast bee would be their own speeding motion. Due to the fact that they move faster then us we look slow motion to them.

If time does exist then due to mathmatical formulas they live in a speedier universe, that is where the concept of dimensions come in.

I have no idea if I'm on the right track or not but this science stuff is giving me a headich

I gave my explanation. Now it is a more understanding invdividuals turn to explain to me what the hell I'm talking about

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Well, from my perspective, the question as to whether or not time actually exists is directly linked to the question "Is space infinate?"

I think that logically it is safe to presume that space is in fact infinate... As anything with a boundary is defined by what is outside of it, making it infinate.

So therefore, time cannot exist because there is nothing objective to measure it by.

It is something we create.

As for the bees, I think that argument comes from the idea that based on our undrestood knowledge of height/weight/velocity properties, the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly.

Why does it? because it literally resonates at a frequency slightly higher than ourselves. Giving it the ability to literally defy our physical laws, being an overall less dense being, as it appears.

I'm not savvy enough to make any affirmative statement in that regard.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Dang, this thread kinda' blew up in the time I was away. I need to read some stuff.

Once again, excellent thread!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
*laughs*

I've actually seen it argued that the reason a bumblebee appears to defy our known aviation principles is that it has a very thin coat of wax on it that does something or other that MAKES IT LIGHTER.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

"a 6th of Inner Space"

So we are now firmly in the realm of macro/micro reality. When does that end?

Never, I would venture. And I would assume it goes outward/inward in all directions.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

"Inside and out" really is just a combination of the 3 dimensions. Think of x y z and lines being drawing between points, say 5 on a graph so it'd look like a triangle. Increase the number, that's moving outward. Lessen the number, and it move inwards to where xyz intersect, that singe point.

Not quite because while you are using the first three to define your position on the graph, you are using the rest to define your ABILITY to define yourself at all.

It isn't physical.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MADCZAR

I don't feel the need or the urge to use drugs to experience higher understanding, as it were.

I take it that salvia is cool, for some. But I'll tell ya' my experiences with these things completely sober is enough of a mind-warp to not even wish to dabble. I'm afraid I would amplify all of the things I have trouble enough with when pursuing higher understanding.

But to each their own. As you said, it isn't illegal.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

"ah but living and observing are one of the same thing... If you are aware of it you in fact create it.. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Cogito Ergo Sum.

It begs the question. *I* think, therefore *I am*.
It concludes itself initially.

What if what you are does not actually exist in any real form but as simply a construct of something higher projected lower?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

"Trust me fish are to dumb to realize a 4th dimension.
Heck they even bite the hook again after ya catch em and let em go lol
and they don't communicate good. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, now I am sounding argumentative and I don't mean to, but that is just flat wrong.

Go to a trout pond and sit at the dock 1 minute before feeding time and THEN tell me that trout don't perceive time.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join