It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had Enough? Citizen Uprising Takes Hold!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The Earth-scorching August firefight over health care has given rise to questions about the point at which stifling civil discussion damages the democratic process.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

From one of your sources burntheships.

A trend I have seen more and more from the left.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is basically what you hear from democrats when they want to protest something. They are absolute hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hmmm...

www.youtube.com...

...Nuff said...

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Stifling civil discussion? Damaging the democratic process?
Like say...this? HR 1207 meets panicked resistance!

You know and I know that if I put a link in from MSNBC...it is not that I advocate them as a news source.

Friend, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
This is basically what you hear from democrats when they want to protest something. They are absolute hypocrites.

If I could take away stars from you I would because my ears just started to bleed and then they exploded.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

LOL .. no, trust me.. I know.. I would never imply you endorse such atrocious and barbaric thoughts.. I just found the first paragraph of that article to be... enlightening, and thought to share it with ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ya I have had enough of these right wing nut jobs, it is about time to tar and feather a few of them. Thing is, it isn't nice to come down on retards, they can't help their stupidity, they had bad schooling.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
Ya I have had enough of these right wing nut jobs, it is about time to tar and feather a few of them. Thing is, it isn't nice to come down on retards, they can't help their stupidity, they had bad schooling.

Wow, it must have taken you all week to type that insightful and thoughtful response.

Did you just get off the little yellow short bus?
Boy, libroids are so smart.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappie54

Your ignorance would have at one time dumbfounded me. Sadly, I have learned stupidity is one commodity this country does not have a short supply of, and perhaps I have since become numbed to irrational ignorant comments from people like your self.

But you're entitled to your opinion.. however unjust and treasonous they may be.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

LOL .. no, trust me.. I know.. I would never imply you endorse such atrocious and barbaric thoughts.. I just found the first paragraph of that article to be... enlightening, and thought to share it with ATS.

I loved it! Thanks! I love to use thier own words against them!
See...how loving of a lady I am?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well this must be a repugican thread for if you don't feel that there is a real problem with health care, you must not be paying for it yourselves. Course I know many on this site are still on their parents policy. I pay 13 hundred bucks a month for United Health Care and they have informed me our premium is going up 40% as of Sept. 28th. You don't call that a problem, you got your head where the sun don't shine.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well this must be a repugican thread....

Try reading the thread first and you would not say such stupid things.

School must have let out early.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I hope you are not trying to gain any credibility on ATS. I haven't heard a comment this dim in quite some time. Wow! Nice work. I am going to use that last bit of yours. Better yet, you should make it your signature.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well this must be a repugican thread

I have known some of these people for literally years now. For the most part they were very vocal against Bush. It has nothing to do with political parties.. it's the process, the blatant lieing, the corruption, the unjust actions.

I am not a Republican, I am a Libertarian.

you must not be paying for it yourselves.

It's one thing to pay for your own health care, quite another to be paying for everyone elses while the quality of your treatment declines.

I pay 13 hundred bucks a month for United Health Care and they have informed me our premium is going up 40% as of Sept. 28th.

Speaking as a former Insurance broker I can tell you, your over paying. You should never keep the same health insurance company for longer than 2 years, unless your over 40 or have a preexisting condition.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now...

A logical assumption would be for this to be added to the November State voting cards...and let Americans access Democratic Channels...

But..."The Mob" or "ACORN" would hit the streets in masses and force Iran to write a scathing article about our election processes...

Up is Down...Left is Right... :shk:

FYI: Look up the Bankers Manifesto...really...

Google

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"Speaking as a former Insurance broker I can tell you, your over paying. You should never keep the same health insurance company for longer than 2 years, unless your over 40 or have a preexisting condition. "

I've had three companies in the last 5 years and I and the wife are healthy 58 year old's. Sure I can change providers like we have but I get less each time we do and it will still keeps going up. In the old days it was a surprise when it would go up 5% in a year during the 60s and 70s and you never changed providers.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Awesome! From your link!

"We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance. The Farmers Alliance and Knights of Labor organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

Wake up people! Wake up!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I pay 13 hundred bucks a month for United Health Care and they have informed me our premium is going up 40% as of Sept. 28th. You don't call that a problem, you got your head where the sun don't shine.

So because for whatever reason you are having trouble paying for healthcare you want me and everyone else to pay for your healthcare? Is that what you are saying?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You sound like something that most people would wipe.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yes...I am faniliar with the rising costs of health insurance also.
It makes it almost if not impossible to afford insurance when it is as much as a mortage payment.

Agreed...that is hard to deal with.

It is from there that we must proceed, with intelligence and understanding that that answer to that real problem is not nationalized heath care...where we give the government our checking account number and they charge us for health care.

Another thing to ponder...if they do direct debit from our account...which is an actual fact of the proposed ObamaCare
Plan...what is to stop the government from raising the price of healthcare every year...just like they do our taxes?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by burntheships]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join