It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.K.! I'm To Report A Fishy E-Mail To Flag.gov? How Come No One Has Ask, Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
As time slips by, so do our RIGHTS!! Why has no one broached the question; "what do you want with all those names?" Are you going to arrest those people? Are you going to throw them in some kind of holding camp? Are they now going to have to pay you?
Next they'll be offering rewards to turn in some names!

Why do they think they can get away with this? I'll tell you why, because we have done NOTHING to show them they can't . We either stand by idle or sit at our computers complaining, blogging and taking no real action to reign these "fascist fools" in! Complacency is our middle name! We wait for someone else to do it, knowing they won't but hoping they will! Entitlement, we want to reap the benefits without sewing the seeds!

Guess what? The time is here! The time is now! When they come for our sons and daughters, It will be OVER! Write your representatives TODAY!! Don't wait!!

link:[blogs.abcnews.com...]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by paxnatus]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
They are on the Red list, those who once in a camp, or maybe outside their house, will be killed immediately upon arrival so that they cannot incite others to start a rebellion.

Or at least that's what the Nazis did when they had a tell on your neighbor campaign before the SHTF.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't think enough people care. They just flat out don't care.

Whatever they want the names, etc. for can't be good. Yet, people don't think it's anything to make an issue out of. As if the Govt. plans to send out a hanging plant with a card to those who disagree. That it's no big deal.

Whatever the result, I know in my gut it won't be good.

And my instincts are hinting that maybe, just maybe, the dissenters will be headed toward the nice little vacation camps set up around the country.

Yet people just could care less.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think its more "whats the point"

Send all the emails you want, call , complain, raise hell.. in the end what will the results be...

exactly the same as if you just ignored it.

sad part is, they have the power.. a simple email, or phone call is going to fall on deaf ears, or blind eye.

The only thing that is going to change the way things are going and will continue to go is a all out revolution. And we all know thats not going to happen.

control what we can, educate our self, and prepare.. our only real option.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well then I guess I'm on the red list!! Who wants to join me? I should have qualified my question and said "why has no one publicly asked The Power That Is?" Make them answer for their ridiculous waste of our time and money!!

Where is their accountability?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh people are rightfully PO'd about this policy and people are speaking up about it, you just won't hear about on the MSM.

People are speaking up, I'm sure more than a few people have turned in the White House on itself.

People are speaking out you just don't hear about it. Believe me things are about boil over any second.

Edit to add -

FOX has covered this almost all day today, there was a story about this about every hour.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

They have my name, but that's because I gave it to them. What they are doing is illegal. They are making an enemy list (obvious) and a possible list for domestic terrorists. Big deal.
When Nixon had the military taping war protestors the US Supreme Court said that was illegal and against the 1st ammendment.
Obama is doing the same thing here.

What they WANT to do is very different from what they WILL do with it.

Nothing.

It's a damn scare tactic from the Obama White House to silence opposition to his deathcare plans.

That's just my 2 Amero's worth of wisdom.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread with same topic. It appears a lot of people are asking why? FOX news is covering it daily. The email address has been taken down a couple of times. People are outraged! PLUS, this isn't the first time! This information collecting has been going on for a while!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
More details of the “Change We Can Believe In” slogan campaigned on by President Obama have surfaced of late, and they reveal that much of his agenda contains “Change That We Must Not Believe In”. At this time, President Obama and many leading democrats are attempting to railroad Americans and our congressional representatives into supporting their irresponsible and destructive legislative pursuits. We must not believe all we hear from the finely tuned, articulate, and melodic wordsmith ways of President Obama and the leading democrats. They veil their true colors and rancor, which fuels their political (and personal) direction—one that will remove America as the world’s top industrialized super power and leader of the free world.

We don’t need to listen to—or read about—the war of words used by the supporters of legislative Cap & Trade and Health Care initiatives to discern the truth. Further, we do not need such to establish the egregious outcomes we can expect should President Obama and leading democrats have their way with America. To magnify these points, look deeper into the unmet promises of ARRA, which I refer to as the American Road to Ruin Act. Further, let’s review the big picture financial crises currently handcuffing two states, California and New York.

Both of these states are currently embroiled in varying levels of financial crisis. California and New York are well ahead of the rest of the nation with respect to their oppressive regulatory milieu within both the Cap & Trade and Health Care areas. Over the years, these states’ government “leaders” have successfully passed into law far reaching legislation in these two areas that is today financially crippling businesses and individuals. Oppressive laws enacted by the states of California and New York—especially in these two vital areas—are driving individuals and businesses to leave their coveted home states.

If successful, the Cap & Trade and Health Care initiatives sought by President Obama and many leading democrats will lead America down the very same financial pathway of ruin that is snuffing out the potential for a high quality of life for so many in California and New York. These states are on the brink of financial insolvency—think about this fact!! Those capable of doing such are moving to more financially responsible states; however, where will we move if our entire nation is put into a financial meltdown because of President Obama and many leading democrats [another state (no, it wouldn’t help, anyhow)] [another country (no, absolutely not)]?

We must put an end to this political nonsense, now! Under the charter of our democracy, America’s democratic government was never given the authority to “Lord” over us. Our government was never supposed to exact tyranny and oppression over us, “We the People”. In fact, it was never to become a body of political leaders; instead, it was called to be a body of political servants.

Government bodies across our land are exercising more authority and heavy-handedness over us than they have a right to, and they will continue pushing for more power grabbing laws, unless we put a stop to it. We the People must begin to aggressively fight for our God given rights to pursue life, liberty and justice. Far too many within government are embracing self-serving agendas. Only We the People can put a stop to this morass; however, we have only so much time, and the end of our time to initiate positive change we can believe in is drawing nigh. We must rise up and take back our rightful place of authority over America, our beloved country.

Fellow Americans, we must immediately stand up and begin to fight for our rights, fight for our country, and fight for our freedoms that so many of our citizens have sacrificed their lives to protect. We mustn’t allow our loved ones who gave their lives before us or those physically challenged among us—all of them true American heroes who fought valiantly to protect our freedoms and those of future generations—to have sacrificed their lives in vain.

We can do better; we must do better!

This was written by my bro! I guess I'm supposed to turn him in?

Go to hell Obama!

I sent him a link about the white house turn them in policy, can't wait to hear what he has to say. He is exceptionally educated on heath care. He as of late has become a true patriot!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Write your representatives TODAY!!

I would but I am tired of getting a typical response. Thank you for your writing, will try to find out what is happening, write again if you need more assistance.

I also find them to be part of the problem. They are spineless and afraid to take on the White House. That is why the executive branch has been able to do whatever it wants over the years.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
one way they might use this is compile the list, then if and when in the next presidency it is a republican in charge and you get ratted out again, they can say, "hey he/she's a terrorist cause they disagree with both parties".
The trick for them is keeping it secret that they're the same thing. One toast with butter, the other with margarine.
If they can keep the repub/democrat divide alive they win.
I'm from canada, I generally vote for the ndp cause they're always third lol.
we have had a minority gov't for years now and things are fine.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You hit it on the head my friend! Those representatives we elected to speak for their local constituents have no voice anymore. They are only there to get their ego and their wallets filled to the hilt. We have no voice for us, that is the problem. What are we going to do about it? That it is the question.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

FOIA(Freedom Of Information Act) will figure out who all's name they are collecting. Then you can expect a class action lawsuit.

This has already been deemed illegal by the Supreme Court back when Nixon was prez. This should be interesting because if they do start collecting names then there is real grounds for impeachment.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Nobody has had the balls to impeach Bush & Cheney over much more serious crimes. I don't think it will happen over something as name gathering.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

I didn't say that it would happen, I was just mentioning that it would be legal grounds to do so.

Obama has already committed several impeachable offenses already but nobody is going to mess with the Chicago Machine they are even worse than Bush Cheney.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry if I misread your statement. I am in agreement with you though.

It's truly unbelievable what he has gotten away with in such a short period of time. We are allowing it though.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

what's the use in even responding then these guys do whatever they want illegal or not and no one cares. I'm sure they'll just change the rule saying that say, keeping it for 2 years doesn't mean "collecting" anymore or some bs like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

You are right, it all goes back to when Clinton was prez and the infamous, "that depends on what the definition of "is" is."

We need an amendment that states no lawyers can run for office. I mean seriously it can't be any worse than what we have now.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Somebody posted that they had reported one of my threads to that site. I honestly hope they did. I was probably on the list anyway, but I want them to know damn well who I am and that I oppose them and their totalitarianism.

TA

new topics

top topics

join