It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] no ?s so 3, 2, 1, 0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Our friend 3 joined 13/7/02 as number 231. shows last post to be 15/7/02

The post is a hello everybody with reference to Simon and Uncle Jeff. (Clinton/Rence?) He acknowledges he will be looking in as a lurker.

The page is fake it appears.
Look at it.
3 has 179831 points and the bar is barely larger than a dot.
Xaos has 168 and about a third of a bar while JediMaster with 5446 points and a full bar.
Proud American has 15,211 and half a bar.
Xaos av is a captured Saddam Hussein, but he wasn't in captivity on 3/15/03 the date of the page.
There is link for Ocelot's site Sportztalk.com (real link check it out)

Could it be someone might have made a snapshot of an actual working page and changed a few things???

2 is more the lurker. member 162 on 7/7/02 with 1 post on 15/4/2004. The system can't find the post. So the post must be an upload. The GIF file in the bio. What does it say? "I have found our messages are now discovered. Secure all data. Stop all uploads. The old line(Hammurbian line) was actually our fifth contact. We have been betrayed."

1 is member 60, joined 1/7/02. one post on 12/27/02
1 titles his message 2,3,4 (remember 4 sent his to 0,1,2,3). Obvious some internal communications between the four. Points are uncalculated?

and finally 0. can't get member stats on him because the system says "no member selected;" he is listed as gone.

Odds and ends.....

there is a 6 and an 8
but you won't find a 7 or a 9. Are these being reserved for future use? Perhaps the Prisoner(7) knows.

The overlay code was listed as 0,1,2,3. In solving it AnonymousPoster4 related this alignment 0,3,2,1.

The order the numbers joined were 4,1,2,3.

Member 37 page 7 is John Bull I, there is another John Bull listed preceding. John says he just never returned to the original. He's a Super Mod.

Now any questions?

G

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This game seems to be developing even further and seems to be very laberthine. Maybe this game is predisposed and there is already a winner. What i dont get is what areu suppposed to do with all the numbers that and the fact that i dont have a team to join so if anyone is looking for a team member here i am

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

The page is fake it appears.
Look at it.
3 has 179831 points and the bar is barely larger than a dot.
Been Discussed Before
Xaos has 168 and about a third of a bar while JediMaster with 5446 points and a full bar.
Proud American has 15,211 and half a bar.
Xaos av is a captured Saddam Hussein, but he wasn't in captivity on 3/15/03 the date of the page.
The Avatars are ALL updated when soembody changes theres...i could look back on a thread from 2003 and see my current avatar
There is link for Ocelot's site Sportztalk.com (real link check it out)
Same thing above but with the signatures

join