It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson, Jewish Numerology, the number 7 and God’s Probability!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Michael Jackson, Jewish Numerology, the number 7 and God’s Probability!

Hey guys, hope all is well!

OT’s got a new one for ya…

Did you know….there are SEVEN…

A) Continents

B) Oceans

C) Words in Genesis 1:1

D) Days of Creation

E) Colors in a Rainbow

F) Notes on the Musical Scale

G) Stars in the Big Dipper, that point to the North Star

H) Objects in space can only be seen

I) Average numbers we can remember…phone

J) Metals

K) Elements in the periodic table

Please enjoy www.youtube.com... for all the details…btw, its pretty short.

Skeptic friends, is this all an accident? Or is there a conspiracy revolving around the spiritual number 7? One more than the devil’s 6…6…6, huh?

Or is it all just coincidence?

Meaningless?

And has the number 7 helped you or hurt you?

OT

PS: Young friend, maybe your ‘NUMBER’ is up? www.youtube.com...

PSS:
“Everyday is a new day, I'm thankful for,
Every breath I take, I won't take you for granted (I won't take you for granted)
So I learn from my mistakes, It's beyond my control
Sometimes it's best to let go
Whatever happens, In this lifetime
So I trust in love (so I trust in love)
You have given me, Peace of mind”

[edit on 6-8-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Part Two: Michael Jackson and the number 7...see...

Numerology: Michael Jackson, number 7

It had to happen. The numerologists at online celebrity gossip rag TMZ have managed to find some weird coincidences that revolve around Michael Jackson and the number seven. And of course, as with all such numerological fantasies, this one comes complete with omissions, fallacies and just plain bad numerology (is there any other kind though really?)

The following list is supposed to be mind blowing but seriously, if you find anything remotely fascinating about it then your mind might be beyond detonation...

Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.
So, the will was dated 7th July, 2002.
That's 7 + 7 + 2 +2 = 18
1+8 = 9
So there's no number seven in that pattern.

His memorial was on 7/7/09.

source: thinkingisreal.blogspot.com...

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Interesting, especially Michael Jackson. Just too many things you can do with numbers though. Especially the video where it was mulitplying and reducing.

Think I would need to know more about gematria and how it is to be properly used.

My life path is a 7 (reduction of birth day, month, year) so it has always been of interest.

You most likely have some of the following strengths and talents at your disposal if the number 7 appears in your numerology chart:

You are analytical, intellectual, focused, scientific and inventive, contemplative, meditative, spiritual and enigmatic. You are a seeker of truth and an accumulator of knowledge and wisdom.

You prefer working alone and you need space and privacy. You enjoy solitude, but you also like to display your knowledge in public. You are an abstract thinker, you are self-oriented, a perfectionist and you possess great mental strength

link

I suspect most people are more familiar with the above. Something worth exploring in depth. Looking forward for more input.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Interesting, especially Michael Jackson. Just too many things you can do with numbers though. Especially the video where it was mulitplying and reducing.

Think I would need to know more about gematria and how it is to be properly used.

My life path is a 7 (reduction of birth day, month, year) so it has always been of interest.

Yeah the MJ, Jewish connection really has OT thinking...

7, huh?

Regarding you/birth date....Did you ever realize the numerology aspect?

OT

PS: thank you for taking the time to view it

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Aaaand his life path number (2+9+8+1+9+5+8= 42, 4+2= 6)

is 6.

I would have thought that number alone would have been the most important of them all.
Are you saying there's a connection between MJ and God?? I don't believe that "coincidences" exist, but I don't think all of this info means any connection between MJ and God. I have been known to be wrong though.

[edit on 6/8/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
my daughter is........ 7 years old!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant

is 6.

I would have thought that number alone would have been the most important of them all.
Are you saying there's a connection between MJ and God?? I don't believe that "coincidences" exist, but I don't think all of this info means any connection between MJ and God. I have been known to be wrong though.

life path huh? tell me more, ok?

6? is that a bad thing?

MJ and God? Above my pay grade, the OP is just "asking"...

what are your thoughts friend? And did you see the music vid, in what ways, is it relevant here?

OT's glad you have joined...welcome friend!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickenbroncitis
my daughter is........ 7 years old!!!!

Mine are 18, 15 and 10....

whats that equal?

43, I guess....

4 + 3 equals???????????

DUDE? Is that good?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I just found this online here: www.biblestudy.org...

Thoughts?

Excerpt:

Seven occurs 287 times, or 7 x 41.

"Seventh," the fractional part, occurs 98 times, or 7 x 14.

"Seven-fold," occurs 7 times.

The above three numbers together are of course a multiple of seven, but a very remarkable one, 287 + 98 + 7 = 392, and 392 is 72 + 73, or 8 times the square of seven (72x8).

Then again seven, in combination with other numbers, is remarkable, such as Fifty and seven, a Hundred and seven, etc. There are 112 of these combinations, or 7 x 16.

"Seventy" occurs 56 times, or 7 x 8.

"Seventy," in combination with other numbers, occurs 35 times, or 7 x 5.

It is, however, when we come to consider its significance that the true glories of its spiritual perfection are revealed

What is "spiritual perfection", huh?

... to you?

OT

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Liveand learn, hey, pls explain "gematria" ok, what does that mean?

OT

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

OT

As you have just posted 7 is the number of spirituality...at least in a life path number. I don't consider it a finality or a number of perfection...just the seeking of such. I am far from perfect but rather on the path of a seeker of spiritual knowledge.

And yes, I have known the connection for a very long time.

BTW, you user name...I wonder which of us is the older? No need to tell.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

is 6.

life path huh? tell me more, ok?

6? is that a bad thing?

MJ and God? Above my pay grade, the OP is just "asking"...

what are your thoughts friend? And did you see the music vid, in what ways, is it relevant here?

OT's glad you have joined...welcome friend!

OH, lol with the '6' I was just accentuating the fact that it's a six and not a 7
There's nothing really wrong with having 6 as your life path number.

The Life Path is the sum of the birth date. This number represents who you are at birth and the native traits that you will carry with you through life. The Life Path describes the nature of this journey through life.
The Life Path number is established from the date of birth. First, add the Month, day, and year together to arrive at a total. Next, reduce this four digit number to a single digit.

www.astrology-numerology.com...

So I just figured with its significance, the life path number of someone would mean somewhat more than the date they updated their will..

There are some site online that provide good information about the subject. Here's a couple.
www.numerologyinfo.org...
www.kikisdragon.com...
www.aryabhatt.com...

It's a very interesting concept. I'm a number 11 and I feel that suits me to a T

This is what it says about the number 6, MJ's life path number:

The Life Path number represents a strong nurturing ability, a guiding light for truth, righteousness, impartiality and domesticity. The people with Life Path number 6 exhibit the best parental or maternal instincts. No matter where you belong to, you act like a predominant caretaker and family head. Although these types of people realize them important in community perspective, their immediate responsibility goes with home and family. However, they reveal an optimum level of progressive and open-mindedness, deep sense of conservative principles and convictions are their true characters. If you are having Life Path number 6, you are idealistic in nature and your major contribution includes offering advice. You are characteristically humanitarian and sensitive to others which begin from your own family environment. The people with Life Path number 6 assume a strong sense of responsibility.

Sound like MJ??

And I haven't gotten around to watching the vid (my Net's being super slow..) but as soon I get the chance I'll check it out.

Nice to meet you, OT

Vacant

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

OT

...And yes, I have known the connection for a very long time.

BTW, you user name...I wonder which of us is the older? No need to tell.

OK, good, I am glad you are looking...and have noticed the connection....

OT's name/avatar?

Yeah, I'm an ole dude....like Rodrigo Mendoza...and Toby Keith.... "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good ONCE....

You know that song....? link here: www.youtube.com...

O
T

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

.......Sound like MJ??

And I haven't gotten around to watching the vid (my Net's being super slow..) but as soon I get the chance I'll check it out.

Nice to meet you, OT

Vacant

yeap! sounds just like him...good job!

pls watch it and let me know, ok? It's a good thang!!!!

Nice 2 meet u2! btw, fix you FONT color, on the left side, can't see it b-cause of the background color, U2U me if you need some tech help....this ATS is a great site...!!!

OT

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I only know gematria is related to the Kabbalah.

Here is a link to the Jewish Virtual Library

I have no idea how it may relate to today's numerology.

I did notice MJ year of birth was the only thing that added to 7. Don't know if that is meaningful in gematria or if the hebrew words/letters translate the same way in English.

It is interesting to note though that MJ and Elizabeth Taylor were great friends and she was/is very much into Kabbalah.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It is interesting to note though that MJ and Elizabeth Taylor were great friends and she was/is very much into Kabbalah.

Yeap, that is true.....

Yeap, she is into Kabbalah....

Others, any thoughts? connections?

OT

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

You fixed the FONT issue...or did my browser just adjust?

OT

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
More number "7", Jewish NUMEROLOGY here...

www.biblestudy.org...

Excerpt:

SEVEN, BY ITSELF

But now turning to the number Seven, we must first consider the meaning of the word.

In the Hebrew, seven is (ba#$e (shevah). It is from the root (ba#$&af (savah), to be full or satisfied, have enough of. Hence the meaning of the word "seven" is dominated by this root, for on the seventh day God rested from the work of Creation. It was full and complete, and good and perfect. Nothing could be added to it or taken from it without marring it. Hence the word tba#$af (Shavath), to cease, desist, rest, and tb@af#$a Shabbath, Sabbath, or day of rest. This root runs through various languages; e.g., Sanscrit, saptan; Zend., hapta; Greek, epta (hepta); Latin, septem. All these preserve the "t," which in the Semitic and Teutonic languages is dropped out; e.g. Gothic, sibun; Germ., sieben; Eng., seven.

It is seven, therefore, that stamps with perfection and completeness that in connection with which it is used. Of time, it tells of the Sabbath, and marks off the week of seven days, which, artificial as it may seem to be, is universal and immemorial in its observance amongst all nations and in all times. It tells of that eternal Sabbath-keeping which remains for the people of God in all its everlasting perfection.

In the creative works of God, seven completes the colours of the spectrum and rainbow, and satisfies in music the notes of the scale. In each of these the eighth is only a repetition of the first.

Another meaning of the root (ba#$af (Shavagh) is to swear, or make an oath. It is clear from its first occurrence in Genesis 21:31, "They sware both of them," that this oath was based upon the "seven ewe lambs" (vv 28,29,30), which point to the idea of satisfaction or fulness in an oath. It was the security, satisfaction, and fulness of the obligation, or completeness of the bond, which caused the same word to be used for both the number seven and an oath; and hence it is written, "an oath for confirmation is an end of all strife." Beer-sheba, the well of the oath, is the standing witness of the spiritual perfection of the number seven. The number meets us on

THE FORE-FRONT OF REVELATION

The first statement as to the original Creation in Genesis 1:1 consists of 7 words, and 28 letters (4x7).*

* But we ought to note in passing that the next statement, Genesis 1:2, which tells of the ruin into which this Creation fell, though it consists of 14 words, yet it has 52 letters. Now 52 is 4 times 13, and 13, as we shall see further on, is the number of apostasy. Thus the cause of that ruin is more than intimated by the number 13 appearing so significantly in the second verse.

THE WORDS OF JEHOVAH

are pure words. They are not angelic words (2Corinthians 12:4; 1Corinthians 13:1), not words pertaining to heaven; but words used by men on this earth, human words, and therefore they have to be perfectly purified, as silver is purified in a furnace. In Psalm 12:6, there is an ellipsis which requires the word "words" to be repeated from the previous clause. Then we can take the preposition l, (Lamed), which means "to," in its natural sense. The AV translates it of ("a furnace of earth"); and the RV renders it on ("a furnace on the earth"). Both are wrong through not seeing and supplying the ellipsis which would have enabled them to translate the l to, or pertaining to, literally. Thus:—

a. The words of Jehovah are pure words,

b. As silver tried in a furnace:
a. [Words] pertaining to the earth,
b. Purified seven times.

Here we have the four lines complete, in which "a" corresponds to "a," the subject being the words of Jehovah. While in "b" and "b" we have the purifying: in "b" of silver, and in "b" of the earthly words which Jehovah uses.

Jehovah takes up and uses words "pertaining to this world," but they require purifying. Some words He does not use at all; some He uses with a higher meaning; others He uses with a new meaning: thus they are purified. Now, silver is refined "seven times." So these words have to be perfectly purified before they can be used as "the words of Jehovah."

ABRAHAM'S SEVEN-FOLD BLESSING

in Genesis 12:2, 3:—

"I will make of thee a great nation,
And I will bless thee,
And make thy name great;
And thou shalt be a blessing;
And I will bless them that bless thee,
And curse him that curseth thee:
And in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
With this we may compare

JEHOVAH'S SEVEN-FOLD COVENANT WITH ISRAEL

in Exodus 6:6-8. Seven times does the expression, "I will" occur in these few verses, stamping the whole with spiritual perfection. These are preceded by "I have" three times repeated (vv 4,5), giving the Divine basis on which the blessing was based:—

I have established My covenant with them, etc.
I have also heard their groaning, etc.
I have remembered My covenant.
Then follows the seven-fold blessing:—

I will bring you out from Egypt.
I will rid you of their bondage.
I will redeem you.
I will take you to Me for a people.
I will be to you a God.
I will bring you in unto the land.
I will give it you.
"NOW HEBRON WAS BUILT SEVEN YEARS BEFORE ZOAN IN EGYPT"

(Numbers 13:22). Egypt was "the house of bondage." Zoan was that city in it where its wise men were shown to be fools (Isaiah 19:11-13). It was also the place where God's miracles were performed which brought out the folly of that human wisdom (Psalm 78:12,43).

But Hebron, which means fellowship, was a place in Canaan, the city of Abraham, "the friend of God," still called today the city of El Khulil, "of the Friend." In its valley, Eschol, grew the finest fruit of Emmanuel's land.

"Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt." This phrase, thrown in parenthetically, at the moment when His people first discovered the existence of Hebron, contains the intimation of a deep spiritual truth, as shown by the significance of the number seven.

It shows that the sphere of Divine friendship and fellowship and of heavenly delights was established in eternity, seven years marking the spiritual perfection of time, before the wisdom of this world had any existence or place. (See Psalm 90:2, 103:17; Proverbs 8:22-31; Micah 5:2; John 17:5-24; 1Corinthians 2:7; Ephesians 1:4-3:11; 2 1Timothy 1:9: Titus 1:2; 1 Peter 1:19,20).

THE SEVEN-FOLD SPRINKLING

implies that it was perfectly and spiritually efficacious.

On the great Day of Atonement the blood was sprinkled "ON the mercy-seat eastward." This was Godward, and therefore it was once done and on the mercy-seat. But "BEFORE the mercy-seat" it was to be sprinkled seven times. Before* the mercy-seat seven times, because this was the perfect testimony for the people that the atonement for their sins was accomplished.

* It was "directly before the Tabernacle" that the blood of the red heifer was sprinkled seven times, Numbers 19:4. The leper also was cleansed in the same place with a seven-fold sprinkling of the blood of the killed bird (Leviticus 14:7,11).

The directions for the Day of Atonement are given in Leviticus 16; but from other Scriptures we learn that there were seven sprinklings on that great day, to mark the perfection of accomplished atonement:—

On the mercy-seat (Leviticus 16:14).
Before the mercy-seat (Leviticus 16:14).
Before the veil (Leviticus 4:17).
On the horns of the golden altar (Exodus 30:10).
On the horns of the brazen altar (Leviticus 16:18).
Round about upon the altar (Leviticus 16:19).
The blood that was left poured out at the foot of the brazen altar (Leviticus 4:18).
THE PSALMS

are in many ways stamped with this number of spiritual perfection.

There are 126 Psalms which have titles. That is 7 x 18.

There are seven names mentioned in the titles as the authors of these Psalms, viz.:—

David, 56 (7x8).
The Sons of Korah, 11 (Psalm 42, 44-49, 84, 85, 87, 88).
Asaph, 12 (Psalm 50, 73-83).
Heman the Ezrahite, 1 (Psalm 88).
Ethan the Ezrahite, 1 (Psalm 89).
Moses, 1 (Psalm 90).
Solomon, 1 (Psalm 72).
There were 14 Psalms (2x7), all David's, which were written on historical occasions; viz., Psalm 3, 7, 18, 30, 34, 51, 52, 54, 56, 57, 59, 60, 63, and 142.

Seven Psalms are ascribed to David in the New Testament,

specifically, by name:—:

Psalm 2 in Acts 4:25, "Who by the mouth of Thy servant DAVID hast said, Why did the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing."
Psalm 16 in Acts 2:25, "For DAVID speaketh concerning Him, I foresaw the LORD always before my face, for He is on my right hand that I should not be moved."
Psalm 32 in Romans 4:6, "Even as DAVID also describeth the blessedness of the man unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works."
Psalm 41 in Acts 1:16, "This Scripture must needs have been fulfilled which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of DAVID spake before concerning Judas."
Psalm 69 in Romans 11:9, "And DAVID saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling-block, and a recompence unto them."
Psalm 95 in Hebrews 4:7, "He limiteth a certain day, saying in DAVID, Today, after so long a time, as it is said, Today if ye will hear His voice."
Psalm 109 in Matthew 22:43, "How then doth DAVID in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord," etc.
It will be observed that these seven quotations are arranged like the golden candlestick, in 2 threes with one in the centre, viz.:—

3 in the Acts
1 in the Gospels, and
3 in the Epistles;
Or, like the candlestick—

OT

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
Part Two: Michael Jackson and the number 7...see...

Numerology: Michael Jackson, number 7

It had to happen. The numerologists at online celebrity gossip rag TMZ have managed to find some weird coincidences that revolve around Michael Jackson and the number seven...

~

So, the will was dated 7th July, 2002.
That's 7 + 7 + 2 +2 = 18
1+8 = 9
So there's no number seven in that pattern.

let sum() be a function of adding each digit in a given x, which is an unknown integer.

7 + 7 + 2002 = 2016
sum(2016) = 9

7 + 7 + sum(2002) = 18
sum(18) = 9

sum(7 + 7) + 2002 = 2007
sum(2007) = 9

sum(7 + 7) + sum(2002) = 9

if you append day with month, ie: get 77 from two sevens, and omit the zeros in classical number playing, then you have 77 and 22, which makes 99.

also, what is 7+ 7 + 22? 36. sum(36) = 9.

the numbers have a pattern, and contain sevens, but does not amount to sevens.

I'll shorten the math, see if you can keep up.

death: 6/25/2009

6/25/2009
6 / 7 / 11
13 / 11
4 / 2

6/25/2009
31/11

06/25/2009
31 / 2009

2009-25-6 = 1978.
sum(1978) = 7

there's a seven for you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
.......I'll shorten the math, see if you can keep up.

death: 6/25/2009

......... 2009-25-6 = 1978.
sum(1978) = 7

there's a seven for you.

ok...sweet...thx!

btw, when you have TIME, just google "MASTER BLACK BELT in 6 SIGMA"

And please let me know what you find.....and, if I can keep up...

OT - ASQ CSSBB

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join