It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class Action Lawsuit to Recover Income Tax From the Federal Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This article answers 31 questions about US income tax and why it's an illegal tax.
www.supremelaw.org...
What if someone sued the Federal government to recover all the income tax they've paid over the years on the grounds that declaring an illegal tax to be legal is fraud. Even better, what if someone launched a CLASS ACTION lawsuit on behave of EVERYONE! Even if they eventually lose the case, the publicity might be wide enough that lot's of other lawsuits will be launched and maybe millions will stop paying their income tax?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
What if someone sued the Federal government to recover all the income tax they've paid over the years on the grounds that declaring an illegal tax to be legal is fraud. Even better, what if someone launched a CLASS ACTION lawsuit on behave of EVERYONE!

I'd say that would result in massive hyper-inflation, plummeting the value of the dollar and putting people in a worse situation. The subsequent sky-rocket living costs would also inflict severe pain and misery on everyone. I would also venture to argue that an abrupt end on all federal revenues would kill millions dependent on government funding. To say that I support the preservation of the income tax is fallacious. Reform and reduction in spending is the chief prerequisite. Unfortuantely, we are put in a quandary: The citizens have the ability to either continue or terminate their contributions (taxes), but the government is the sole arbiter in approving federal spending. Essentially, the government must take initiative actions in repairing this absurd system, and the citizens must then follow suit. Just my opinion though.

Edit: added quote, sentence.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by 1 4M 7H3 1]

join