It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Congress and the Government Purposely Trying to Create Chaos, Riots, and Revolt Among Americans?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I'm sorry I fail to understand where the last administration asked people to rat on their neighbors. I also fail to understand where the last administration spoke out against private citizens.

Unfortunately the last administration did. Part of the NAIS (Animal ID) had your vet ratting on you. Many of us quit going to the vet. The USDA mined all sorts protected databases illegally. They also made illegal raids on farms and held women and children at gun point. Some were held incommunicato for weeks under house arrest with NO real charges brought against them. All of this was kept out of the news.

All Obama has done is escalate what was done by Bush and apply the illegal activities to others besides farmers.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yeah, I am sorry, I had you pigeonholed as a particular ideological type, and it was an unfair assumption. I misunderstood your point and reacted with anger instead of reason.

My apologies, and please see my post above

Hey it's alright I read your post above and can see where you are coming from.

I am sorry to hear about your illness and the tough breaks involved.

I have a little different world view than most people do, which is in large part from getting real first hand inside glimpses at how the political machine really runs and operates it and who runs it.

I am very concerned regarding Obama not because of Obama but because I know why the people who groomed and gave him to us, would have groomed and given him to us and well...it's not a good thing.

I can appreciate that you have no compelling reason to share my world view but it doesn't make my concerns less valid.

The Powers that Be really do select, fund, and control, and control the agendas of both sides of the political aisle.

The left/right paradigm really is a trap, and the whole process and system really is a sham.

I think you found out the hard way when you got sick, "You got nothing, and you got nothing coming" and that really is the case sadly, the only thing you are every going to get from the government is what benefits the Powers that Be to give you, and chances are if they are giving it to you, there is not only no benefit in it for you, but very likely an inherent danger.

Most people do select their candidate based on the 'lesser of two evils' it's not the actor who plays the part you have to consider their propensity for evil though, it's the screen writer!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join