It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures show broad-daylight 'killing' of suspect by Indian police in market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Pictures show broad-daylight 'killing' of suspect by Indian police in market

www.timesonline.co.uk

Warning: pictures contain graphic images

Indian police have been photographed apparently carrying out an extra-judicial killing of a hospital attendant in a busy market in the first such exposé of a practice that rights activists say is increasingly rife within the country’s police force.

The police originally said that they shot dead Chongkham Sanjit, 27, when he fired on them as they were chasing him through the market in the northeastern state of Manipur, on the border with Burma, on July 23.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I guess in a way I'm not surprised. Here I was thinking that the US was the blatant executioner of its own people.

The guy was unarmed, according to the story. From the pictures, it looks like at least a dozen cops were there. It makes me wonder what they are thinking when they see someone get executed. I guess they're probably just happy it isn't them.

Keep your mouth shut and you can go home tonight. Unless you happen to be the guy in the black shirt, or the pregnant woman killed in the crossfire from the incident earlier. She's lying in the same truck bed as this guy.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Absolutely appalling and a waste of a life. They actually walk him calmly to his death. They have done it before because it is too coordinated.

join