It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Marshall law is declared and fema camps are opened would a actual soldier of America do the unthi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If and when the order comes to fire on American civilians or to help with the cold blooded extermination of American civilians, the Soldiers will do as they are told.

The question should be...what are you going to do about it?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I suggest that the U.S. Military will follow orders because of deception. As an example the interment of U.S. citizens whose only crime was of being of Japanese desent. They had committed no crime but because some in government believed that some of them in the future MIGHT they were all locked up without trial, all rights taken away, and lost their homes, their businesses, and all their possessions.
Another way has to do with the Holocost. Most of the German Military involved in rounding up the Jews were not aware of what was really happening, just as most of the Jews who were rounded up didn't either. They were all told they were being sent to labor camps and were for the most part killed within hours of arrival. Our military would not have a problem with rounding people up and sending them to a FEMA camp if they were told it was to prevent a pandemic, say the Swine Flu.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
MARTIAL

I can understand how maybe someone who just learned about martial law for the first time could make the mistake of spelling it "MARSHALL law," but how can all these people on conspiracy forums who constantly discuss martial law keep consistently misspelling the word? I know it seems petty to complain about, but C'MON PEOPLE! Step it up already!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Because we all like Eric Claptons I shot the Sherrif but I did not kill the Deputy!!! Duh!

We all know it's the Town Marshall behind Marshall Law and has nothing to do with David Caradine or any of the Kung Fu experts in the Martial Arts.

Plus most of us liked Thurgood Marshall, and we loved the Marshall Plan after World War II.

Of course now that the economy has tanked most of us shop for named brand apparell at Marshalls and most Americans are now like Marshmellows soft on the outside and inside.

Nag, nag, nag...

Thankfully once Marshall Law is declared we can straighten out this Martial versus Marshall nonsense!

Martial by the way sounds too much like Marital and that sounds expensive to me!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There’s no way to disagree with what the majority of the people are saying on this forum. That is that the consensus is yes…overwhelmingly yes – they will do the unthinkable and imprison, fire upon citizens…no questions asked. It’s so simple if one discerns the mentality of, oh, let’s say 99.9 percent of all conservatives in this country. They unquestioningly agree with any military action that is ever implemented. Even those who proclaim isolationist beliefs never respect the business or sovereignty of another country. What the hell makes anyone think that if martial law was declared over here that they wouldn’t be “defending their country”? In the name of terrorist threats or the boogyman, so on. We know these things. And they won’t think twice because they are 1.) Lacking in any consistent morals. 2.) Will justify their actions on “serving their country” or whatever. And 3.) The evidence to support my statement is overwhelming if one again looks at the actions of all our other armed civilians. Police don’t fight crime for any other reason than a paycheck…we know these things.

People need to wake up and tell our family and friends who participate in such evil that it is wrong. Tell them to study their constitution, discover what the word freedom means, and open their eyes.

Of course, this only applies to those who belief that our government is capable and willing to do these things. If not, go call Rush Limbaugh and condone torture and war.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Something that is not being talked about here, is that the right to bear arms is being taken away. I do not know how many of you know gun owners, but I know a few. And not one of them is going to just hand their gun over when someone comes knocking. They are hunters, and they have their guns to get food. I agree, there is no need for AK-47s and Uzis. But rifles and shotguns are great hunting tools. I have eaten some great food that probably would not have come without them. And the military is going to round up all the easy sheep into FEMA camps. Those who are going to run to the camps in fear, that they need to be saved from NOTHING. And then the soldiers will go door to door, with gun registration forms in hand, saying, "You can no own that anymore, hand it over." And even if you do not know one yourself, we all know how gun owners are. The 'you can have it when you pry it from my cold dead hands' mentality. It is going to cause civil war like reactions. It is not a question of yes or no. It is a simple fact that the US military is getting ready to spill the blood of American citizens.

If you do not believe they could do such a thing. You need to think about September 11th, and how many people the US government killed in the matter of an hour.

And to answer someone's question. The president has the power to declare Martial Law. It is something Bush signed, that congress has no involvement. As much (meaning little) as I know about history, I do not know if ML has ever been used. But, on 9/11, if the plane shot down in Penn. would have made it to Washington D.C. and crashed into the House Of Reps. and taken out congress (Because both the Reps and Senate were in session) martial law would have been able to be instated that moment.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It's MARTIAL law, not Marshall Law (unless you're referring to a little-known television show/character).

And you betcha that some of our soldiers would march in lock-step.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Perhaps Daysofnoe you do know quite a few people who exercise their right to bear arms. (and to be honest I don’t care what liberal says that the second amendment only applies to sanctioned militias, I still believe we as free people should have the right to bear the same power as our government) Over here where I live in California, our gun rights have all but been completely abolished. It’s not Texas where concealed weaponry is allowed, or even really tolerated…over here you are punished like any gangbanger or piece of #. Having a gun means you are a criminal…not someone trying to protect themselves from the real scum that the U.S. has directly or indirectly created.
I actually believe that a great amount of Americans will give up any rights they have so they can be aligned with the Almighty “Status Quo” – which is God in most of the known World – and relinquish themselves of their rights…because that’s what sheep do. All the Stats I read say that more Americans want more gun control…an absolute giving up. If all Americans figured out they didn’t have to pay federal taxes (which they don’t have to and that truth is out there) they would so something about it. But they don’t. And that is why the New World Order will prevail…people are obedient. And we refuse to awaken from our slumber of ignorance. Just observe. Don’t give so much credit to any sort of claim that people in general are awake and intelligent…because they are not.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
They'd also use international U.N. soldiers who would not care.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
edit for double post. sorry

[edit on 7-8-2009 by resist2012]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Being that I am in the military right now, in the 82nd, and that we would most likely be the ones to "quell the public", (3rd brigade btw, we will be the 'response force when we come back from Iraq in November) I and many others have already discussed this as a possibility. Believe it or not. There ARE MANY soldiers, in my unit alone, who know what's going on. Who realize that this is a very real possibility. And who understand the oath that they took.

We have sworn to each other NOT to do that. I know a lot of people here have heard of Oath Keepers. There is the possibility of a military split, on an individual level, platoon, company, brigade, whatever, and say "no we will not do this, this goes against what we have sworn to do." And remain military, but refuse those orders, and if necessary, to defend those who are threatened by the actions of those who blindly follow orders. Pretty much as the civil war, the two factions of the military, depending on how large the split is, would create two opposing military forces. Or form/join smaller militias.

There are many soldiers and marines who are against what they have done in Iraq and Afghanistan. Who now stand against it. More and more every day are waking up and seeing the reality of what is really happening. They signed to fight against those that threatened the safety of the American people, and now know that the government has lied to us. And MANY that I know personally have sworn that we would turn our rifles on our own in uniform before the American people

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join