It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP: Persian Gulf Eyewitness...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
....and an underwater volcanic eruption would create columns of superheated - hotter than 212 deg F hot water, that would cook dolphins who swam into it.

.....and an underwater eruption would create low level tremors also...

.... and there have been other eruptions in the gulf in past couple of years..

This has nothing to do with HAARP

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by MR1159
Nobody has commented on the never-ending earthquake at this location. Can this be verified?

Never ending earthquake.....lol

Umm, I think someone would notice a never ending earthquake. As of yet, geoscience Australia which monitors global earthquakes, has yet to pick up a never ending earthquake,

www.ga.gov.au...

Read the transcript "lol-man"...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Remember "Deny Ignorance". There have been several reports of continuous earthquakes.

I was in Honduras during the recent 7 pointer. It was an experience I'll never forget.

I kinda 'felt' something was coming because something didn't feel right for the entire day before; afterwards the ground did seem to vibrate CONTINUOUSLY for days afterward. Other people made mention of it.

There that should help you understand that many people have felt the same thing; now you know.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I guess logic doesnt have a place on ATS anymore

It would appear that way. That is obviously a waterspout (and a dandy at that).

While i'm a big fan of all things related to Tesla tech and i have spent many hours researching HAARP..... this is obviously not either of those things!!!

Remember to DENY ignorance. Instead of embracing a one sided point of view take a step back and think.... think about 'occam's razor'... The simplest solution is usually the right one. And this is obviously a water spout.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Originally posted by Neo-V™
reply to post by MajesticJax

"So what"??! Have you never read about the Tesla Tower and what he wanted to give Humanity? That video is potential evidence that we're sat on technology that could revolutionise the world, and you say "so what".

NO friend, you misunderstand.

It's amazing, revolutionary, and we've had the tech quite a while.

I believe the reason we've sat on it is economical. Think about it, "destroy" the petro economy, the whole world crashes.

Yup. Exactly right. Allow that new fangled motor car in, and it will destroy all the horseshoe industry, the purveyors of barns, saddlemaking, buggy making, on and on. Can't have that.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

The author of the original footage has it right, there are active volcano's in the gulf. one of them erupted a few years ago killing some of the soldiers at the isolated island outpost before they were evacuated.

Wow! Their soldiers evacuated after they were dead? I'm impressed! Zombie forces!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Except that the second shot of dolphins were pilot whales which stranded themselves in Tasmania - I mean oooooops!!

images.google.com... UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

here

english.sina.com...

here

www.reuters.com...

Further the yellow part is the sunset - wow - ats has reached a NEW LOW.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Except none of them have been burnt.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
[edit on 22-12-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo-V™
That video is potential evidence that we're sat on technology that could revolutionise the world, and you say "so what".

Please tell us all how waterspouts can revolutionise the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hey sorry you conspiracy theorists but this is called the "Red Tide" it is a toxic algy and very common in some area. the earthquakes could have been natural and might have set off the algy creating the toxic bacteria, the other thing is a water spout lol j.k im just being a goof about the spout. but yeah check out red tide.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Do you even know what HAARP is, or do you just learn things from YouTube? HAARP is not a weapon. It equipment is woefully underpowered to cause any harm to anything, except maybe a few birds passing overhead. That's it.

<< 1   >>

join