It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP: Persian Gulf Eyewitness...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I find this very strange and very disturbing, although not surprising. The video contains scenes of dead dolphins, and burnt at that, so what else could it be?

HAARP (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program). THE "Weapon of Mass Destruction". It is the source of artificial weather changes (such as TORNADOS, droughts, floodings, cyclones and tsunamis) and also EARTHQUAKES. Not only that, but the waves that travel into the depths of the ocean heavily hurt and can kill water species, including whales and dolphins.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't know what to say. could be cgi, just like any video on the planet, but i'm no pro. Man if this is real tho it really makes my blood broil.
s'n'f for this is the first evidence of haarp i've ever seen. I'd be interested if somebody else knew if indeed haarp particles or waves or whatever can even be seen.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I'd be interested if somebody else knew if indeed haarp particles or waves or whatever can even be seen.

Just a theory, but if the dolphins were as severely burnt as they were, perhaps the intensity of the waves was so strong that it could be seen.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

yeah that would have to be the case. I'm thinking if it isn't physically possible that it's a fake video or something and dolphins got burned by the toxic waste that was actually there.
The fact is that this is huge if it's real...like you see that kinda stuff on video games and scifi movies.
Reminds me of independance day ship's weapons

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is a water spout a common occurance, its nothing but a tornado on the sea.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Excellent post. I don't know of any tornado that would burn anything. This looks like Tesla technology that Haarp derives from, because it certainly doesn't look or have the results of something that is natural.

A natural tornado does not burn or have the light reflection that this thing does. This is not a tornado. It may look like one but the results speak for themselves.

So they are choosing locations for testing that have little advantage for media around the world. Truly sickening but utterly predictable.

Thank you for this information and good eye that you even found this.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know, there is another plausible explanation for all the weather change, the global warming, earth movement. It's called 'Nemesis'. It is supposedly our twin star, on a 3,600 year orbit. It is a dim star, but I would have expected it to be visible by now, as it was purportedly behind the sun. We have circled enough that it should be visible by now. But if I am somehow in error with my casual observations, it's incoming gravity could be causing the absense of solar flares, and the suns warming. And that gravity could be causing all the weird effects we are witnessing.
Now, the HAARP is real, I think. And it sure is having some effects. But we have no way of knowing exactly what. And it may be just contributing some. Or, it could be solely responsible. Interesting times.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

Yup. Waterspouts are common.
The bright area is not associated with the waterspout, it is a line of surf breaking on a reef in front of it.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you think the light columns found in night vision and posted many times
on forums from youtube are from UFOs, then you have a case for heavy
UFO traffic in the Persian Gulf.

More powerful and more local than HAARP would the ionosphere to
ground, right through the water, passage of large electrical currents.

Tesla made large voltage coils and his 'death beam' announcement
was about large current carrying device or focusing terminal.

The Tesla aircraft thus devised by now might deliver these large
currents as part of the flight mechanism.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
AND IF WE DO POSESS THIS CAPABILITY?

So what? I for one am glad we have this than not. That's like not being nuclear capable in today's world. We should have EVERY weapon at our disposal. Better us than them, right?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

"So what"??! Have you never read about the Tesla Tower and what he wanted to give Humanity? That video is potential evidence that we're sat on technology that could revolutionise the world, and you say "so what".

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo-V™
reply to post by MajesticJax

"So what"??! Have you never read about the Tesla Tower and what he wanted to give Humanity? That video is potential evidence that we're sat on technology that could revolutionise the world, and you say "so what".

NO friend, you misunderstand.

It's amazing, revolutionary, and we've had the tech quite a while.

I believe the reason we've sat on it is economical. Think about it, "destroy" the petro economy, the whole world crashes.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Did anyone actually listen to Phage or Rockstrongo?

Its clearly a waterspout (Ive seen many of them myself), and like all severe storm phenomena, its been happening for billions of years (unlike HAARP).

I guess logic doesnt have a place on ATS anymore

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The author of the original footage has it right, there are active volcano's in the gulf. one of them erupted a few years ago killing some of the soldiers at the isolated island outpost before they were evacuated.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Most waterspouts are included in cloud cover. On occasion, the sunlight will break through from an angle and the debris, sand, or water spray at the surface when hit by sunlight, will really "light up" or very brightly reflect that same sunlight from the fine spray/particulates.

Dolphins and whales on occasion beach themselves, and they actually can get sunburn very easily.

Or, a lightning strike may possibly "cook" the skins of these creatures, who live and swim near the surface.

I think Phage hit it YET AGAIN!

As if he wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i agree waterspout, but what about the dolphins. they were the other part of the video.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Nobody has commented on the never-ending earthquake at this location. Can this be verified?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
Nobody has commented on the never-ending earthquake at this location. Can this be verified?

Never ending earthquake.....lol

Umm, I think someone would notice a never ending earthquake. As of yet, geoscience Australia which monitors global earthquakes, has yet to pick up a never ending earthquake,

www.ga.gov.au...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

This video proves nothing except some guy has a hole in his glove. There is a water spout near a beach. Thats what the bright stuff is....SAND. The dolphins simply beached themselves and becames burnt by the sun. This video in no way shows a water spout burning dolphins. Pull your heads out. Nothing else to see here move along.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
3.0's are small enough they aren't actually felt. It's like right on the border of what someone would notice as an earthquake. Small than that, and you don't feel them at all.

I live in Cali and I've only ever felt earthquakes greater than 3.5, and never felt any other ones under 3.0 even though they show up on the sites.

And waterspouts are nothing new either.

But those dolphins were definitely burnt. I've been burnt badly like that and I know what it looks like. But there are many types of burns etc.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by badmedia]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join