It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banished and Happy to be Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I was expelled from another site for apparently not being "pure" enough, at least when it comes to health care reform. I haven't even gotten an explanation as to why from that lands Overlord. Anyone in the same boat look me up.

Site looks good and I am looking forward to some interesting discussions. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Giaus Germanicus

Welcome aboard.

I think you will find some varying opinions and outspoken arguments for a lot of different sides to a lot of different issues.

Good to have you here.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

welcome to ATS

i hope you have a great time here remember everthing is not what it seems

anyway great to have you here

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

No doubt. Three years is a long time in cyber land and it appears that I overstayed my welcome there, didn't even give me an explanation, seemed suggest I was a shill. Refugee.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Welcome aboard and can't wait to hear all about your banishment.

Not pure enough for the health reform conversation eh? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Post removed. Please see my post later in the thread.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh.....you didn't TELL us THAT before we welcomed you. You're going to have to leave now! We don't cotton to that kind of stuff around HERE!

Just kidding. I bet we all know what site it was, but you don't have tot tell us. There are a couple threads about that around here.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

can you provide links to those please

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Post remvoed. Please see my post later in this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

My my. The welcome still stands from me - the thread killer.

I don't understand what happened to people over the birth certificate thing around here either. But you just go post replys in a few threads and you'll be able to start a thread before the day is out, if that's what you want to do of course.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

Try this search....
[SNIP]

Just guessing....

Mod Edit: Link removed.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

WOW

Thanx for the link

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Nothing worse than a board ran by mod nazis, I know what you mean, I post on this game forum, and even in the general discussion where you can supposedly post anything, I post a few points and all my posts get deleted and/or locked immediately, because the mod-nazis there can't comprehend the content of my posts apparently it blows their mind so much that they can't handle it, this forum isn't like that.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Giaus Germanicus
I was expelled from another site for apparently not being "pure" enough, at least when it comes to health care reform. I haven't even gotten an explanation as to why from that lands Overlord. Anyone in the same boat look me up.

Site looks good and I am looking forward to some interesting discussions. Thanks.

Me too.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Giaus Germanicus

Imagine that. I've been banned from there three times. Each time with no explanation as to what line was crossed except for the first ban, and that was because I referenced information from here. (with a link)

I've been reading through ATS for about 6 years or so, just looking stuff up and getting an idea of what the current theories are. After this last ban from there, I'm thinking about just changing my sig line and mentioning that I've changed board residence.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What a bunch of small minded, douchebaggy, no life having Mods. Thank god for the mods we have here at ATS, their stern, but fair. and they dont let their opinions infuence their judgements.

For the reasons that you stated, that board will not succeed. And I hope all the worse for it. Karma is a natch.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

What a bunch of small minded, douchebaggy, no life having Mods. Thank god for the mods we have here at ATS, their stern, but fair. and they dont let their opinions infuence their judgements.

For the reasons that you stated, that board will not succeed. And I hope all the worse for it. Karma is a natch.

I think that other board will continue, that being said I doubt people will air their opinions in the same way.

The quote "We do not discriminate against the mentally ill!" now has no validity, discrimination is abundent and rife. The web is large, there are many places to stop. No one site is ever an island.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Post removed. See my post later in this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I know what you mean some people are way to parinoid and P.S great sentance at the end

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join