It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over West Virginia Power Plant...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

the pilot and camera guy were put on gag order and had their camera equipment confiscated but not before hiding one of the tapes.

- Video Link

It's quite impressive footage.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Holy Canoli! That is amazing footage. I'm going to express my awe and say that looks totally real and shocking!

Now the debunkers can come in and patiently explain why I'm ignorant for believing what I'm seeing.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Also here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

If that is a fake.. it's very bloody impressive!

i'm gobsmacked.. intricate crop circles in the UK, evidence of portals and beings creating them and more clear footage and sightings that ever before.. DAILY worldwide

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

That is some really killer footage, i wanna hear more about this one.

Unfortunately Hazelnut, the thread killer was the first person to reply so i bet this one won't make it past one page....

Good goin' hazelnut!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
From a first analysis, I can't see this being anything else other than CGI:

The movement of the objects looks pretty fake. The dramatic description of the video. And some inconsistencies, for example, on the second portion of the video (at ~35 seconds), we see a field and houses and a few objects coming from the left, grouping on the right side of the screen, and whoever is filming doesn't even make an attempt to try to center, or focus on these objects. It's as if whoever was filming it didn't know the objects were there.

My suspicion is someone shot this completely ordinary footage and the 'objects' were added later on.

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Now the debunkers can come in and patiently explain why I'm ignorant for believing what I'm seeing.

There are things that are bunk, and thus, deserved to be debunked.

By debunking a certain video, photo, or story doesn't mean all UFO sightings, cases, photos, videos are bunk.

This video however, from a first analysis, seems to be bunk.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Isn't that getting tiring already? I'm really fed up with people telling me that I'm not seeing what I'm seeing and that I'm a fool for believing it. I've seen UFOs with my own eyes: once alone over two decades ago and twice for the rather extended period of five-six hours with my children at home. When I tell people about it, they blithely comment that it was a weather balloon or a perfectly normal aircraft and aren't I a fool for thinking otherwise.

I'm no fool. A fool doesn't believe what s/he sees even when it's clear as day right in front of them. No, I'm no fool.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well finally a video of exactly what I saw about 2 or 3 years ago.
I detailed it here ATS Thread
I only saw 1 , not a group of 4 .

3pm one day last spring stepped outside with one of the java developers to discuss a project we were working on while he caught a smoke. I have been watching the skies since coming to this sight when searching for something unrelated to UFO's (OBE - astral projection ). After poking around the site I began to regularly read the UFO board. Anyway... this afternoon last spring I watched a commercial jet flying pretty high, i have no idea how high but lets say cruising altitude, it was way up there. and then I noticed something in its "wake", and I say wake because of the way it was effortlessly playing behind this plane reminded my of a wake boarder playing behind a speedboat. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so while he was talking I was doing double and triple takes on this object and sure enough it was there. If I had to guess at the size compared to the plane I would say a small car size. By the time I asked my friend if he could see it it was getting far enough away to where I could barely see it and he is older with not great eye site but he couldnt see it and by that time I couldn't either.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have to admit this is an amazing film. I've been watching the higher rez video on youtube and the attention to detail including the directions of the shadows and movement of the shadows over the trees and cars...Im not sure what to think here. This seems too good to be true but of all the footage I've seen over the years in my research, I have to say this is one of the best pieces I've ever seen and if this is a fake the person who did it needs to be working in Hollywood if they aren't already.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
LoL everything that looks real is blamed as CGI. We live in a world where illusion is truth, apparently. And something real, is considered illusion, unless proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
From a first analysis, I can't see this being anything else other than CGI:

The movement of the objects looks pretty fake. The dramatic description of the video. And some inconsistencies, for example, on the second portion of the video (at ~35 seconds), we see a field and houses and a few objects coming from the left, grouping on the right side of the screen, and whoever is filming doesn't even make an attempt to try to center, or focus on these objects. It's as if whoever was filming it didn't know the objects were there.

My suspicion is someone shot this completely ordinary footage and the 'objects' were added later on.

Originally posted by Hazelnut

There are things that are bunk, and thus, deserved to be debunked.

By debunking a certain video, photo, or story doesn't mean all UFO sightings, cases, photos, videos are bunk.

This video however, from a first analysis, seems to be bunk.

What video were you watching? I've seen tons of videos throughout the years and even messed around w/ certain graphic softwares from time to time..and I've gotta say, not a single frame in this video looks artificial to me. This is amazing footage.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Already posted and being discussed here.

ATS Search Function

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
I've seen tons of videos throughout the years and even messed around w/ certain graphic softwares from time to time..and I've gotta say, not a single frame in this video looks artificial to me. This is amazing footage.

I don't know what to say other than "don't quit your day job."

As I've said previously, no wonder there's so many hoaxes in this field, people fall for everything.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That is bloody amazing footage if real.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wow those shadows from the ufo orbs are so amazing. Is this real footage?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thought of another post:

Foos over a power plant.
With Tesla coil in them they can sense electricity.
Call Hitler to get his Foos back from the stolen Tesla diagrams.
Some one has them now.
Call Spielberg for any ET connection.

ED: Gad, what a thought.
The two most talked about things may have remained with us after WWII.
Hitler and the Foo.
What a story.
Yet poor poor Tesla is forgotten.
Boo Hoo.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Hello ufoorbhunter. Are those white orbs in the video the same as the white orbs from your video? Like did they look and move the same way?

I've cropped a picture from your video haha.. are the objects that I circled in red also UFO orbs? Thx

i25.tinypic.com...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
www.abovetopsecret.com...

merge the threads.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
More orbs new video:

top topics

<<   2 >>