It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Air America Reject Opens His Mouth and Wants Beck Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Liberal talk radio host Mike Malloy lashed out at conservative commentator Glenn Beck, who has a program on the Fox News Channel, saying he hopes Beck commits suicide “on camera,” particularly given that suicide “is rampant in his family” and that Beck apparently is “self-destructive.”

You either like Beck or you don't. You don't like him turn him off. This is way over the top but should probably be expected from this buffoon and others like him.

“I have good news to report,” said Malloy on his Aug. 4 radio program. “Glenn Beck appears closer to suicide. I'm hoping that he does it on camera.” “Suicide is rampant in his family, and given his alcoholism and his tendencies towards self-destruction,” said Malloy, “I am only hoping that when Glenn Beck does put a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that it’s on television, because somebody will capture it on YouTube and it will be the most popular little piece of video for months.”

Way to keep it professional idiot. He was one of the original hosts on the failed Air America Network.

www.cnsnews.com...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dang, them are fighting words.

Guess Malloy is hoping Beck responds so that Malloy can get some prime time attention.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Exactly.

I hate these manufactured "host feuds." The best thing any of them can do when attacked is to ignore it.

new topics

join