It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I A Thread Killer?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That is Darling! Can I save it to my comp for use at a later date? So fargone cute...
Edit to switch word to fargone...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hee hee, I got it Antar! I even figured out how to access my media account, upload the pic and get it working as my new and improved avatar.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok last one out in this thread is the king thread killer, or queen!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

That was fast Haze! You have been here how long? Your so smart ie pants!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I joined at the end of April but I'm a virtual assistant so I should be able to figure things out. At least I tell myself that!

What are some of your threads Antar?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thank you! I see you changed yours too. I really liked that gorgeous looking guy you had before. Kind of makes me swoon. Kind of.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Edit: Tricky fingers double post.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I kill my own threads, I dont need any help thank you very much...
I debunk myself by the 1st post and the thread dies...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Call me paranoid or whatever, but am I a thread killer?

Am I imagining things? Lately, it seems so clear that when I post in a thread, it dies shortly afterward. Maybe I have really thin skin. Maybe I'm not popular. Maybe my opinions are offensive. Maybe I'm way off topic. Maybe I have no grasp on the common pulse of society. Maybe I'm just way too "out there".

I just don't know.

Even the threads I have started either end up lost in the depths of archivery or in a hate-fest. Am I controversial? What am I doing wrong? Is there a conspiracy here? Should I just keep my opinions to myself? Are there any "watchers" out there who haven't joined yet who see what I'm talking about? Are there others in this forum who see the same thing happening to them?

I love reading intelligent discourse by informed members. But, since I joined ATS with the ability to post comments, those intelligent discussions are few or I'm just not finding them. The most popular threads are often created by the same folks whose friends support them, or whose enemies support them. ????

Any way. Am I a Thread Killer? If I am, please tell me why...

I do not think so.

Usually if you make a comment that no other member can answer for a while it gets buried beneath the newer threads, could be due to the thread being duplicated, could be that the thread was created by a person in a different country and the contibuters are off to bed now hence back to section one. Lots of reasons for it.

In saying that I would say that you are a thread killer because you make some good points sometimes but at the same time you are the opposite, a thread creater. Thats the whole point of ATS and BTS.

Anyways ive probaby killed your thread now. Sorry

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
No, I am the thread killer.
Or so it seems. LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
No, I am the thread killer.
Or so it seems. LOL

Here I am-----
End of thread---