It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Camp Fire

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Hey!

I wanted to chime in and say that that happened to me aswell when I was babysitting in Virginia in the woods all by myself. I was scared #less- all I kept onhearing was this horrific screaming, made my blood boil and my hairs all of my body stand up. It sounds like a woman in labor- screaming- but demonic! It kept on getting closer and closer to the house.

What terrified me the most was that I knew we were on haunted land, and that local legend tells of a civil war camp less than a half a mile from the house where soldiers would camp out- and it was very actively haunted.

Anyways, It terrified me so much that I called the police. They found nothing. Of course it had stopped by the time they got there.

Years later I never forgot the sound it made- until I found out the Bobcats make that sound. Yea I thought it was bull and that no natural animal like a bobcat could make that noise- but sure enough- i found a recording on the internet that proved me wrong!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I want to set up my lounge chair, and get nice and cozy by the fire.

I have had alot of crazy paranormal encounters, many of which I have posted on ATS. I am going to share two of my most memorable encounters!

The first is I was on vacation with my highschool Choral group down in Disney World Orlando Fl to sing for some function. I stayed in a small Days Inn type of hotel with 4 close friends of mine. We were all into Wicca and all felt that there was something very odd in the room.

The first day, I noticed that my Wallet had gone missing, and that we had been keeping it in the hotel safe in the corner of the room. We searched and searched and eventually found my Wallet under the mattress, smack dab in the middle of the bed. Now- I certainly didnt put it there. But, nevertheless I threw it off and went off to Disneyland. We returned and had a peaceful rest that night.

That Morning, I experienced some of the most radical poltergiest activity of my whole life. We were getting ready to leave for Epcot, when there was a knock at the door and it was some classmates so my girlfriend and I (the only people in the room) went to the door and stepped outside to converse. We were only outside for about 30 seconds. I walk into the room- and literally- the mattress is off the bed- flipped over,the safe is wide open (we left it locked) and my clothes and my friends clothes were all ripped out of our suitcases and strewn all over the hotel room. I totally freaked out. I knew it was poltergiest activity and it was such an awesome thing to see!

The second thing, again I was a teenager and my sister and my bestfriend were sitting around a candle, chanting, in aww of how when we held a crystal in our palms near the candle, how the cyrstal would jump into the flame. Well, the crystal did that several times. A few weeks later we called upon the spirits again, and this time infront of a mirror. As my sister and I held hands infront of the mirror- in awe we watched as a black shadow hand and arm came out of the mirror and held out its hand for us to take. Totally awesome! Well then, as playing with fire always does, I had a bad problem with a few bad spirits. Of course at the time, it was entertaining for me so I didnt banish them as I should have. The most terrifying experience for me, was one night I was lying asleep in my dark room. It was a full moon out and my curtains were lit up by the moonlight. It was at that time when i was watching, that i saw a shadow man step infront of the window. I began freaking out silently to myself, and then- his head came off- and began to float around my room. This went on for a good 5 minutes until I could catch my voice and have my sister come into my room. She did and she saw it too. To this day we havent talked about it, but it was an awesome experience to behold.

As a paranormal investigator now- my experiences as a teenager totally prepared me for my life, my gifts, and my ability to help people with earthbounds, demons, and angels.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Awkward silence... crickets chirping, fire crackling, blank stares.

Anybody for some smores?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

Along the poltergeist line here's another. I lived in a townhouse a number of years back. My GF and I felt a presence in that place, the place was "off". We'd see things out of the corner of our eyes, my GF would be "touched" by this being. While sleeping our sheets would be slowly pulled off the bed, one time when we were awake observing it happen.

One day I woke up and felt like nearly all of my energy was drained. I felt horrible but I wasn't sick and I just could barely make my way through the place to take a shower and get clothed and out. I can't understate how weak I felt. Within minutes of leaving the place I felt back to normal. I found out later that a girl died in that place. She simply got out of the shower and fell over and died. Cause for death were NEVER discovered by investigators and her family had webpages asking for clues.

I suspect it was a the same thing that hit me however I suspected this after the following happened: While sleeping I remember being a ball of light. I could see myself and GF sleeping and I could see through the walls. I had sort of an enhanced vision and I could see another ball of light in the adjoining room. By instinct I began attacking that ball of light by ramming it over and over again. I had no feeling about this whatsoever, it was all instinct.

That's pretty much all that I remember from this OOBE. However one curious thing came of it: from that point forward the house did not feel off and were weren't bothered further.

A good campfire story because I can't proved a piece of it but it happened.

Incog

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by incogniteus

Great story... totally creeped me out!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join