It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yellloo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hiya stumbled across this forum whilst researching for hidden cities .. then i remembered a book i read when i was 9 years old about hidden civilizations in the inner world . (my dad gave me the book) so ive spent all day reading your forum the post abt shambala and the hollow earth theory .. and now ive joined i cant find it again

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and the introductions forum,
The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.

I did a search of ATS for you on Hidden Cities I'm sure you will find a thread or two that will perk your interests.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or U2U(message) me or any other Staff member, we are here to help.

Have a great day
Sauron, Moderator

[edit on 6/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hello. Welcome.

Are you really a biker babe? What kind of bike do you have?

My Harley is my baby. It's a 1973 Sportster HD 1000 with a 1978 low rider front end. Last time I modified it I ended up with it looking like a baby Fat Boy.

Sorry about that,I could talk about bikes all day. I was one of the first females to own and do the maintenance on her own bike in South Georgia.

This is your day so again I Welcome you to the fold.

Live free...Ride Free

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by awesomebikerbabe
hiya stumbled across this forum whilst researching for hidden cities .. then i remembered a book i read when i was 9 years old about hidden civilizations in the inner world . (my dad gave me the book) so ive spent all day reading your forum the post abt shambala and the hollow earth theory .. and now ive joined i cant find it again

So are you really an awesome biker babe? Tell us a bit about you. Also if you look up on the right hand corner of the page, you will see a specially designed Google search engine, you can type any question in and find pages of threads already on the topic.

I agree more needs to be discovered about our planet.
It will be good to hear your views on the subject, and your Dad sounds interesting too.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hiya thankyou for the welcome .
my OH thinks im an awesome biker babe so do all my mates ..its an inside thing not an outside thing as i think im a plain jane really lol ..
i ride a gsxr750 k4 .. i used to do all my own maintanence on all my bikes buuut now im guilty of wanting clean paws as ive just finished uni .. got a bhd in fine art and have just got myself a job teaching young adults and older adults with adhd and aspergers (my son has both) art and craft. so think i need clean hands for that job lol ..
yes me has so many questions and am going to try to adhere to all the rules (if i make a mistake please just point me in the right direction) and will spend oh so ver much time reading through all the posts .. thanks for telling me about the search bit ..
oh and hey .,. my dad is cool .. were just trying to liven him up a wee bit .. he has a few health problems but hes the one who fed my imagination as a kid with books and stories of ufos etc .. if i asked a question he couldnt answer he would buy me a book to look it up lol .. right off to read the forum .. thanks ever so much for the nice welcome . hope ive told you enough about me ..
oh ps
have 3 sons ..
a mad husky puppy .. to fit in with the bike times .
a hunger for knowledge too ..
and im in england where are you guys.. ?
bev.

top topics

join