It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: Town Hall Protesters Are "Carrying Swastikas"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I saw this on drugde, and this made me mad. But I would like to see the rest of the video instead of 13 seconds.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Seem as though they are trying really hard to minimize the opinions of the people. It's easier to discount what someone says if they can be portrayed as Nazi's. I don't blame them for carrying swastikas, if that has actually happened. It surprises me that I wouldn't have seen that on ATS though, cuz this place has ALL the news.
I'm glad people are getting in the faces of the corrupt pigs that want to run us into the ground.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
they are just playing off the liberal handbook to stifle dissent and blame the other party as the cause of it. 2010 cant come soon enough

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is another example of how deluded, hateful and desperate the dem leaders are becoming.

It's incredible and frightning to hear these words against ordinary law abiding citizens from democratic leaders. And we know Ovomit feels the same way. Disgusting!!

It's ashame that obamabots and libroids cannot see past their rose colored Obama glasses that this administration and dem leaders are playing a sick game. Pathetic!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And I thought the Nazi card was only used by Jews who can't win arguments.

Looks like politician use it too.

Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Wow, the dems are stooping to new lows with this one.

I don't know if people really showed up with swastikas or not, and if they did it was probably directed at her and the way this administration has been acting and the people they have appointed to Obama's cabinet.

It would be interesting to see video of these swastikas and what else was on the signs if anything at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It makes sense to carry them if your intent is to tell the Dem leaders you believe they are behaving like the Nazi govt. The similarities are frightening.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here's something to chew on. Lets say for the sake of argument that some people were seen carrying swastikas. How do we know that those weren't plants to discredit the real protestors?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

That is what I thought could be a possibility also.

It isn't like the Dems have their cronies such as ACORN and the likes. The worst part about all this that the dems are even alienating their own people with these comments.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
IF there were swastikas its pretty obvious they would have been used to attack the democrats as fascists. Its not as if these people would actually support NAZIs in anyway, shape or form. You saw a lot of the same thing in anti-Bush protests that were so prevalent and popular in the media and with Democrats over the last 8 years.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think this is the reason Dems are alarmed about the protesting.

New polls continue to bring bad news for Democrats in this year's governors' races in two states won comfortably by President Obama. In New Jersey, a Monmouth County poll gives challenger Chris Christie a 14-point lead over Gov. Jon Corzine, who has an anemic 35 percent job approval rating among likely voters, compared with a disapproval rating of 58 percent. Meanwhile, in Virginia, Republican Bob McDonnell also edges out his Democratic opponent Creigh Deeds by 14 points in a Public Policy Polling survey. In both cases, the polls are trending against the Democrats, and as Dave Weigel notes, a deeper look at the Virginia data show waning enthusiasm on the Democratic side, suggesting dampened turnout.

spectator.org...

Will look mighty bad if the Dems lose these two races within one year of Americans voting for Change and Hope.

Might spell bad news for them in 2010.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Take a look at this thread.

Kind of makes me wonder where these "astoturfing faux outrag" people are getting their ideas from.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Short Tempers, Long Knives

The message is clear: if you don't support the President's healthcare plan, you're a Nazi!

So move over, Fritz. Change is coming to America, whether you want it or not.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e46c417062ed.jpg[/atsimg]
Fig. 1: A typical healthcare town hall meeting.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Pelosi's a moron.

They were obviously carrying swastikas to compare Obama and the democrats to Nazis. Not because they themselves support Nazi ideals. Who can blame them? The plan the democrats have put forth sucks.

Every time she opens her mouth I second-guess our political system. If people this dumb can get elected, then do we even deserve to vote?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
whoc an forget barbera boxers comment. "the protestors were well dressed, they were plants"

yes, because only conservative plants are well dressed anymore

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I came in here to say exactly what you've said drwizard.

Its incredible that the swastikas alongside Obama's face
could be miscontrued as some kind of neo-nazi propaganda.

Just more evidence that 99% of politicians will say and do
ANYTHING to stay afloat.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Looks like Grandma is going thru Botox withdrawal.
Ouch!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Pelosi: Town Hall Protesters Are "Carrying Swastikas"

I think she is confusing the protesters with the politicians, Ditsy ole' Nancy. Maybe she forgot her fish oil today and meant they were carrying fly swatters instead of swastikas. Perhaps she can't tell the difference between a cross and a swastika. Most likely, she is just full of #.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This woman proves even mentally challenged fence posts can succeed in life.

Seriously, how does she remember to breathe?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
She makes us dumb blonds look like rocket scientists.All this doesn't speak too highly for the people who voted for her either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join