It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This footage is Amazing...Ufo orbs even cast a shadow...awsome! must watch

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by ArMaP

Nice work as always ArMap. That imbecile has been here less than 2 months and shows great disrespect. You are simply brilliant in ANY language, IMO. Intelligence such as yours is universal. I am in constant awe of your research and efforts here.

You NEVER have to defend yourself here. I usually make many errors in both spelling and grammar. People get the point nonetheless.

How do you saw pwned in Portuguese?

Regards. . . KK (A huge fan)

Being a lurker for yonks, I've seen the same thing. Agree with you entirely.

2009 is just a 'join date' for me - I have no idea when I first started reading here, and Armap and others are always coherent, clear and on the ball with their posts - despite my sometimes disagreeing with their content.

Valid and worthy posters non-theless.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks, KK.

I don't know, when we do it we don't have any special name for it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
As for the perspective from the plants in this picture, I think that they are
the same power plant, the picture is not inverted the perspective isnt
normal and the trees are in front of the chimney so you cant really tell
if they are in front or back.
I made a quick 3d model of the plant and try to recreate the perspectives
as close as possible to see are they manipulated.
I didnt move the buildings at all just changed the perspective and tried
to mach them as close as possible.

Thank you for proving my point. You see the relation of the short and tall stacks have changed proving these pictures are not of the same plant. The top right photo is the one that is different.

I apologize for starting a bit of a row here, that was never my intent. Whether the video is real or not has absolutely no relation to what plant these orbs were supposedly filmed near.

Again, I have great respect for all the ATS people who go to so much trouble to attempt to ascertain the truth. My respects to all.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by CUBD1
And by the way, can anyone on this forum spell or use proper grammar?
As someone who only writes in English on ATS and never speaks it, I would appreciate if you could help me to clear some doubts about the English language.

Thanks in advance.

2) No reflections in the river, although they may not have been in the right location for that, so as other's have said, this may not be a knock against it.
Should the "other's" be spelled like that?

I really am beginning to wonder if these chemtrails are effecting people's brains.
This is a doubt that I have on many occasions, when it should be "affecting" and when it should be "effecting"; in this case, is the "effecting" right or wrong?

Sorry everybody for the off-topic, but I have to keep on denying my ignorance in the English language.

PS: feel free to correct any mistakes you see on any of my posts, although the spell-checker corrects the badly written words it does not correct bad grammar (that I never learnt). Thanks.

ArMaP. you are correct to notice the mistakes that you did. Other's is incorrect - it should just be others.

Effecting is also incorrect word usage. Affecting would be the right word.

I dream of the day when everyone here will spell Martial law correctly as well. It just goes to show you what a great educational system we have here in the US. cheers!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I apologize for starting a bit of a row here, that was never my intent. Whether the video is real or not has absolutely no relation to what plant these orbs were supposedly filmed near.

Then you are focusing on something that has no value to the topic on this forum. Sorry to be this blunt but, what does it matter what coal plant this is?

Especially since the author of the video already explained that he made it (including the tools used) and that someone else used his video, cropped the watermark and tried to pass it off as a real video.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by converge]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks, KK.

I don't know, when we do it we don't have any special name for it.

I guess some words are not translatable, or they will put the whole meaning out of context. btw, funny how in a way he "pwned" you by not having an answer while talking about intelligence (i.e smart)
If you understand what i'm getting at, bit hard to explain.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
CGI guess I shoulda read the thread all the way through.......Jeez.. I'm a stupido. Oh well live and learn. Cheers!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I wouldn't be so fast on judgement about this picture we need to open aslit in the brain and take a peek-a-boo ....... meaning.

First if this is fake it's dang good.

Now, I have dealt with Beings all of my life and believe it or not I at least make some sense out of this at least for myself.

Let's look at this picture as real just for the sake of it okay.

The entire Earth is monitored by these Beings. Long ago (over 50 years ago) I was shown and told by these Beings that for every tree we destroyed we needed to plant ten fold....that was 50 years ago and we didn't do it.

Hang in there the connection is coming eventually

I'm not going to call these objects Orbs I am going to call them PROBES.

If this is Mountaineer Plant in West Virginia these beings would definately keep a check on what is going on and testing air and maybe I would even go as far as to say the soil at some point, why you ask.

WELL, it seems that this Plant is emitting Carbon Dioxide and this Plant is going to be outfitted with Technology that uses chilled Ammonia to trap the Carbon Dioxide. This Pilot Project will take the greenhouse gas then it will turn it into liquid and inject it into the ground

They will take 100 to 300,000 metric tons of this Carbon Dioxide of the 8.5 million tons emitted annually you can read the rest here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Since these Beings monitor our Atmosphere as one of there daily duties I would say this is something that would be of importance to them

Now, don't bother to thank me
or don't bother to flame me, I leaving for vacation and it will be a waste of your time

[edit on 7-8-2009 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Let's go ahead and end this discussion... I don't know if this has been posted but here is the website of the guy who did the video...
www.youtube.com...

He made for a documentary film titled EYES OF THE MOTHMAN....

His comments about the video... "This is one of many CG shots I created for the upcoming documentary film titled EYES OF THE MOTHMAN. Release date is unknown. Syntheyes, Modo, Photoshop, and After Effects were used. IT WAS REPORTED TO ME THAT BJORNBARDON TOOK A VERSION FROM THE CLIENTS FTP SITE WITHOUT THE WATERMARK AND POSTED IS AS REAL FOOTAGE. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DUMBNESS."

[edit on 7-8-2009 by dorton]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by dorton]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dorton

I think it is time for the moderators to place a HOAX label on this video thread. The video is not itself a hoax, as it was a CGI effort to re-create something that looked authentic. But the theft of the video and posting of it to You-tube as authentic video of a real UFO event is a hoax.

This episode shows a couple of things:
1) If something looks too good to be true, it is probably CGI.
2) It is not easy to tell the difference between CGI and real video, especially when it is just simple small objects that are composited onto real video footage. (Hey, is "footage" an archaic expression or what? From the time when images were recorded on real film and video tape!)
3) You are always going to get people who have strong feelings that fake video is "real" just because they want it to be real, and others who are probably just as certain it is fake, just because it could be done with CGI.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Anyone who thinks we are ever going to get definitive "proof" that some UFOs are real ET produced technology in photographs and video, is probably just indulging in wishfull thinking.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by bluestreak53]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's a real good CGI job. The shadows are a very nice touch.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, if this is truly fake it is DANG good as I said.

To me doesn't matter these Beings that are monitoring this Planet do as I wrote about just the same.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

Your right about most videos or photos being inadmissible these days as evidence.

I myself have on more than one occasion, seen these "orbs" zippin' around the nighttime sky. Believe me, they definitely exist. I believe these "orbs" to be a supernatural force of some kind. I also think that they are whats creating alot of the crop circles.

Great find for the OP. S&F.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is anyone bothered by the fact that the camera is never following the orbs that they just appear from the left and exit to the right? I am under the opinion that the film was taken and the orbs where added during post. If I had a camera those orbs would be the focus of the filming not something that just flys in and out of the frame. There is no reaction on the part of the camera man when the orbs appear as if he did not see them...OR... There where not there when the film was shot.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Rainspider]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
And by the way, can anyone on this forum spell or use proper grammar?
As someone who only writes in English on ATS and never speaks it, I would appreciate if you could help me to clear some doubts about the English language.

2) No reflections in the river, although they may not have been in the right location for that, so as other's have said, this may not be a knock against it.
Should the "other's" be spelled like that?

I really am beginning to wonder if these chemtrails are effecting people's brains.
This is a doubt that I have on many occasions, when it should be "affecting" and when it should be "effecting"; in this case, is the "effecting" right or wrong?

Sorry everybody for the off-topic, but I have to keep on denying my ignorance in the English language.

PS: feel free to correct any mistakes you see on any of my posts, although the spell-checker corrects the badly written words it does not correct bad grammar (that I never learnt). Thanks.

ArMaP. you are correct to notice the mistakes that you did. Other's is incorrect - it should just be others.

Effecting is also incorrect word usage. Affecting would be the right word.

cheers!

Amazing, a guy complaining about English usage getting corrected by a very smart guy who writes English only as a 2nd language!

ArMaP as for other details you just have to say whether you want to write British English or American English (There are other forms of English too but those two seem to be the most popular). They are usually close enough to avoid confusion but when somebody used the word "outwith" I had to look it up as I had no idea what it meant.

reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Thanks for clarifying the difference between Vue and Maya, Ive never used either.

Originally posted by Rainspider
Is anyone bothered by the fact that the camera is never following the orbs that they just appear from the left and exit to the right? I am under the opinion that the film was taken and the orbs where added during post.

You obviously didn't read the thread as that was already proven 4 or 5 pages ago, we even know who added them.

Originally posted by Sam60
I think the mods will stick this in the hoax area as soon as they have a look at it.

I thought so too, I guess they haven't seen it yet? I thought it would be in the hoax section by now.

Originally posted by bluestreak53
reply to post by dorton

I think it is time for the moderators to place a HOAX label on this video thread. The video is not itself a hoax, as it was a CGI effort to re-create something that looked authentic. But the theft of the video and posting of it to You-tube as authentic video of a real UFO event is a hoax.

It's not just time, it's overdue. The author didn't produce it as a hoax, but it was posted here as possibly authentic and now that it's a known fake it needs to be clearly identified as such in the title. Mods please mark it FAKE or HOAX, that's what it is.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, I think it's still important for a reason. It goes to show the level of expertise needed to put something like this together. He used multiple programs, while making a film, to create this. Any vidoe any more that is "too good to be true" is automatically lumped into the CGI bin, as if anyone and anyone could put this together. I suppose with hundreds of hours and the availability of expensive software, sure. But it's not quite as "easy" as some folks make it out to be.

Oh.. and as an aside, while the maker of this bit of film may be acting indignant of the "theft," perhaps it was just a ploy to get attention for his new film. Small film maker viral marketing, as it where.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
ArMaP as for other details you just have to say whether you want to write British English or American English (There are other forms of English too but those two seem to be the most popular).

Thanks.

I always try to use British English, I am used to read in British English (computer magazines) and it's closer to Portuguese in some things.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I dream of the day when everyone here will spell Martial law correctly as well.

Well if Doug Marshall wrote the law it would be Marshalls law... and American hice are infested with mouses.

And if you bow to the Queen on the bow of a ship with a bow in your hand they will most likely take you away... and hang you from a bough of a tree

And that is the way you confuse a Portuguese trying to learn English

It just goes to show you what a great educational system we have here in the US. cheers!

Really?
You sure?

Originally posted by ArMaPI am used to read in British English (computer magazines) and it's closer to Portuguese in some things.

AH Now I know why we can't understand those Brits

Oh and BTW its "I am used to reading in British English"

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Now that it's debunked this thread has became a spelling advisory thread?

Omg the horror!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Where's the reflection on the lake?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join