It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This footage is Amazing...Ufo orbs even cast a shadow...awsome! must watch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

The camera isn't filming in 3d. You really have no way of knowing if it is flowing perfectly or not.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
As for the perspective from the plants in this picture, I think that they are
the same power plant, the picture is not inverted the perspective isnt
normal and the trees are in front of the chimney so you cant really tell
if they are in front or back.
I made a quick 3d model of the plant and try to recreate the perspectives
as close as possible to see are they manipulated.
I didnt move the buildings at all just changed the perspective and tried
to mach them as close as possible.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Don't mean to be a doubting Thomas, but the shadows of those 'objects/orbs' look suspiciously sharp. Given their apparent height and relative size I'd think the shadows would be more diffused over a larger area, but I could be very wrong. Pretty neat, nontheless.

Oops, Avat178 mentioned that first already. Sorry, didn't read all the posts, my bad.
[edit on 6-8-2009 by Flux8]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

They are the same plant, but you have reproduced ArMaps pic of the two, Kinda Kurious's pic of the two is not the same.Look at Kinda's post at page three, and Armaps's at page four.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Pretty basic CG - just someone or a group willing to put in a lot of hours doing it frame by frame.

At least half a dozen points immediately spottable. Like: reuse of same superimposed white blob too many times - always the same size, no light or focus variance.

Shadows on the ground don't triangulate to a single sun source - and way too prominent and consistent with the size and distance of the objects.

The amateurish editing and perfect lighting gives it away too. Supposedly hidden raw footage.

Likely a couple kids in a college course. This might be their first year course project.

I'd give it a B-

M

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Two interesting things I noticed about this video...

First, does not seem the orbs are the focus of either shot. Second, there is no sound; we cannot hear the reactions of the cameraman or pilot. I find both of these very telling.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Go to the youtube link and read pixelkings response. Then go to pixelkings channel. He made the video.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
something about the slow motion of the shadows at the first location that seems fishy. kind of out of sync with the background at times.

im flying and see these things im pretty sure the zoom will come in handy and some camera panning here and there.

i'll go with CG for now.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos
Go to the youtube link and read pixelkings response. Then go to pixelkings channel. He made the video.

Good work rightuos!

FYI......Here's what pixelking wrote about it today...... he wasn't happy about the video being posted

"This is one of many CG shots I created for the upcoming documentary film titled EYES OF THE MOTHMAN. Release date is unknown. Syntheyes, Modo, Photoshop, and After Effects were used. IT WAS REPORTED TO ME THAT BJORNBARDON TOOK A VERSION FROM THE CLIENTS FTP SITE WITHOUT THE WATERMARK AND POSTED IS AS REAL FOOTAGE. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DUMBNESS."

www.youtube.com...

He made a soundtrack as well. It's all on there.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think that whoever took that guys video and put it up to try and pass off as legit should be thrown in jail.

Okay, not thrown in jail, but definately fined out the rear.

This kind of crap is what holds UFOlogy down. Big time.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

yeah, looks and feels CG to me. Something someone did probably with the release of Maya 2010 last week. The new Maya package lets you place CG on a real life backdrop without the need of other programs.
These are simple spheres you can make in literally the click of a mouse.

I believe in UFOs (I always feel I have to say this when I'm debunking) but this, as a #D animation student, feels, well CG...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Someone gave this tape. UFO caught on film? I was told the pilot and camera guy were put on gag order and had their camera equipment confiscated but not before hiding one of the tapes.

"Tapes" when was this filmed 1987

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

We chased white blobs over hill and dale with an fast plane, stayed in focus, and didn't lose the targets. Look, we even added shadows with our program. Shadows prove that it's real. Oops, maybe the shadows don't account for depth of field. We'll do better next time, we promise.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

CGI my ass these Spheres are real, because we have some people over here were i live that had the same sightings. I will translate some of those stories with some resemble pictures of the same orbs as in the video.

This is report that came in on the 1ste of June .
Report Orb Schiedam: I want to report a UFO because that I’ve seen today I can not totally place this in my understanding .
I walked the dog this morning around 10:00 AM on the gusto terrain were I spotted this orb like object that flew in a straight line didn’t dance or made fancy moves it just flew by with low speed.
I tried to zoom in but eventually gave the same result as this picture.
The orb looked metallic white to me. I couldn’t hear if the object made a noise or not because I was on an industrial complex .
I never leave without my cell phone with equipped with an 8 mpix camera I think the distance between me and the object was one kilometer or slightly more.

Report Orb Harlem: On also the 1ste of June this report came in but happened a day before on the 31 of May. I sat this morning in my chair in the garden of friend of mine when suddenly this thing came into view . Never leaving home without my Cannon 400D so I decided to take some pictures of this thing .

After this report of this orb a few days later these pictures showed up in the same area as the first reports came from .
Report Orb Rotterdam Eemharbor: Hello I want also do a report about a UFO that headed to Schiedam. I was on my work in the harbor where have pretty good sight over the harbor when I spotted this remarkable thing that passed by. In my opinion this wasn’t a balloon so as fast as I could I took some pictures. In my opinion from the distance of where I stood this thing was proximally 20 or 30 meters in diameter.

I thought that these stories were interesting because of time span this all happened and seen on four different locations with photo evidence from three different people .I think that such a balloon can’t stay in the same area for several days .there was also a report in Eindhoven on 2 of June about white silvery looking orbs like these but no pictures attached

l

Maybe some stuff to debate about ?

S&F good find

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DisentionX

Best modern cameras use tapes. So what was your point?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Sorry.... it's GGI.

See my post (above).

It's all there.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Pity CGI packages arent still in the absurd pricerange..

With all due respect... ugh. Bite your tongue. Admittedly, a cheaper, powerful CGI suite will be used by morons who just have to screw around- but it's the same with ANYTHING. From cars to guns to even electricity. SOMEONE has to abuse it.

Thing is- cheap (or in the case of Blender, free) CGI is the only way talented people can learn and even profit from the field. I just wish the nimwits who do this sort of crap would get tired of it and go away.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The good thing about doing CGI motion tracked videos with spheres is that you don't need to worry too much about parallax and object rotation with the camera movement.

When are people going to understand that video is not sufficient and could never be stand alone evidence. Some people need to stop being so desperate to see something that is "looking the part" and call it legit.

The simple fact that this video could be made in 20 minutes should tell you that further collaborative information is required.

All this nonsense with a camera looking at a pointless object that just "happen's " to catch a perfect formation of white balls is silly to me. Even if it is real, to fall for it is pure foolishness and desperation to support something you already feel exists.

It is this mass of individuals, not the hoaxers, that pose a threat to ufology because in their desperate attempt to find evidence of their belief, they throw out the need for critical analysis.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

www.extremedigitalpro.com...

this guy is well documented about the orbs UFO that's all, he just recreate
what he read and saw from witness.

the person who take the movie without making any investigation and build a story aound it , put defenitely the UFO phenomenon more deeper in the hole .

[edit on 7-8-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

So then you say that the pictures that were taken in my reply. Are CGI too?

Then maybe this video poster on you tube could be the same man. Because the resemblance of those Sphere's are remarkable the same to me ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join