It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This footage is Amazing...Ufo orbs even cast a shadow...awsome! must watch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This a very clear and well-filmed video, thanks for bringing it forward! S+F for sure, I will say that the one UFO experience I had where I was sure that the objects were intelligently controlled, they looked exactly like this, here's what happened:

I was standing outside at about 2 PM, clear blue skies, having a smoke, when I happened to look up, and there were about 10-20 objects just like these in the sky, they were sort of meandering by, not really following a perfectly straight line, but what really got me was there was one that was just sitting there motionless, while the rest slowly flew southward.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Okay, well in my eyes and maybe some others on here, when the 'spheres' come close to the chimney and are around it; well the reflection of the chimney and the sky and everything is in the water. However even when they pass close to the water and thier should be a reflection there isn't. Someone is trying to pass this off as a real vid, that's why the CGI players focused on the shadows to give credibility to this film. Sadly they EPIC FAILED when it came to accute observation of the reflection of the water. We should have seen it in the begining shots when it comes in to the full stop and also when they are hovering by the tower. No reflection in either part. To the CGI players out there. Realise water is a reflective surface and acts like a mirror. But hey no CGI player is ever perfect. I see mistakes like this is high budget movies too. So I cant fult the CGI guy for a low budget non movie like this one.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Arguments for this being FAKE:

1) Shadows seem rather dark and well-defined considering how high up these things are.

2) No reflections in the river, although they may not have been in the right location for that, so as other's have said, this may not be a knock against it.

3) Orbs seem to shake in a few areas that would suggest CGI.

4) Poster notes how the tapes were "confiscated", blah, blah, cloak and dagger crap... but no names, no documentation, no evidence.

5) Tape is short and edited. If this were 20 minutes long and included everything, including plane passengers talking, arriving, departing, etc and the reason they were flying in the first place, I'd be more inclined to believe.

6) Seems funny aliens would have so much interest in a COAL plant.

7) A CGI program can cast shadows fairly accurately when a 3D plane is defined by the user, and in this case, that probably wouldn't be too hard to do.

And by the way, can anyone on this forum spell or use proper grammar? I really am beginning to wonder if these chemtrails are effecting people's brains. Go back to elementary school before you post on here! It's painful reading some of this garbage.

-- Justin

[edit on 6-8-2009 by CUBD1]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Suggesting Armap has less then half a brain and then fail yourself is hilarious. Dont you understand that the 2nd picture is taken further to the right side of the river?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
reply to post by primetime2123

Suggesting Armap has less then half a brain and then fail yourself is hilarious. Dont you understand that the 2nd picture is taken further to the right side of the river?

if it was to the right as you say wouldn't the orange stack be the left most stack in that picture ?? you are wrong unless the guy's camera doesn't flip pictures

[edit on 6-8-2009 by primetime2123]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If the picture on the right is of the Mountaineer plant in New Haven, then the two pictures are of the same place, from two different angles.ArMap's Google Earth picture is also of the Mountaineer plant, it is blindingly obvious.I will point out the features between the Google Earth pic and the video pic as soon as I figure out a new password for the new upload feature.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You cant tell if this is fake or not just by the youtube video.
It can be done in video editing software and 3d software but are we
thinking right here it may be real, besides the youtube video has artifacts
because of the brutal compression it uses, so if you add photoshop
"effects" you accomplish nothing.
As for the reflection it depends, how shiny is the object, the water and
her viscosity, dept, if it is cloudy, from what angle is the sun ...
For the motion comment that it doesn't look natural, like they move
suddenly and make dead stops, I will ask you something you are not
experts in ufo flight characteristics it is ufo so you dont know their
capability. We need to search for whiteness, maybe someone will tell
more about this video and I think that I have seen this kind of ufos in a
youtube clip in Italy.
As for the reflection it depends, how shiny is the object, the water and
her viscosity, dept, if it is cloudy, from what angle is the sun ...
I will search for them.
I also think I have stated valid points here.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by defiler]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You can make comparisons at this link, to the video picture. I've ringed parts of the New Haven Google image that are clearly visible on the video pics.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
btw, the Mountaineer plant is a coal fired plant and not nuclear.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't think this has been mentioned earlier (my apologise if it has) but if this is faked then the hoaxer has done an incredible job of getting the orbs shadows to follow the contours of the grassy field perfectly. The shape of the shadows even change as they pass down a slope which faces away from the view of the camera. The shadows undulate perfectly in line with the features of the filed. . .
What do you think? Could a hoaxer really be that precise?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by kinda kurious

Sorry Kurious, close but no cigar. There is no way they are the same. Look at the relation of the tall stacks. it isn't possible to get those stacks in that relation to each other with the fat stack where it is.

Thanks, they were not my pix. I was merely trying to assist other posters.
( OP, Mintwithahole and Argentus)

I don't have an opinion on the location, nor do I feel it relevant. (other than to corroborate original story.)

BTW, smokestacks aside, the "taper" on the cooling tower doesn't seem the same so I don't know. But I'd ALWAYS put my money on ArMap. He is wicked smart.

TO BE CLEAR: In my haste to post, I did purposely "mirror-image" the split screen image on right (from mintwithahole) as I thought it would make them easier to compare. I inadvertently neglected to clarify. Sorry. ArMap corrected in a subsequent post plus his Aerial view image is pretty convincing.

Regards. . . KK

[edit on 6-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1

5) Tape is short and edited. If this were 20 minutes long and included everything, including plane passengers talking, arriving, departing, etc and the reason they were flying in the first place, I'd be more inclined to believe.

That doesn't qualify as an argument. The tape is edited and very short. However noone who goes to do filming starts recording and keeps on rolling all trought the trip.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Kinda, it's possible that your image is reversed, even if not, it is still an image of the New Haven plant, and that is definitaly the location, and it is West Virginia.
Sorry edit is because I left out the "s" in West.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I don't know about this...I don't see anything that suggests they are nothing more than regular white balloons

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yawn

LMAO -

Zooming into CGI shots pass as real these days. What is the average age on this board, 9?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There's one big discrepancy in this video, and that's that the shadows are as sharp or sharper than the shadows cast by the trees close to the ground.

I trust you all know that the further an object is the fuzzier the shadow edge becomes. You can't see the top of a flag pole's shadow because of this. Shadow edges clouds is another example.

So yeah, the shadows are extremely sharp in relation to the height they're being cast off from.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
the most obvious fake ive ever seen. if you think this is real, you are, quite frankly, retarded.

#1.) The objects are not visible in the river reflection.
#2.) Look at the shadow of the tall skinny smokestack (not the cooling tower) on the nearby building. This is a fairly long shadow, and is inconsistent with the shadow cast by the CGI orb flying over the field, as well as the one flying over the water.
#3.) The clip at the end where the CGI orbs fly over the neighborhood. The camera isnt following them.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Should also have said that the location has importance in that there are two locations. The other is over the green fields, so are they nearby seeing as the film has been edited and there are no Zooms in it. The closeups are post filming. It is also most likely filmed from a plane since it is all pretty smooth.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is a hoax. (edit to include In My Opinion)

Why would an alien, with technology that borders on the realm of magical to us mere humans, send four probes to just hover outside of a nuclear plant when they could VERY, VERY likely achieve the same results from the upper-atmosphere and not be seen?

Heck, WE can look at these plants very, very closely with our satellites. No need to hover just outside of it.

That and the story seal the deal for me.

And yeah, that video was edited to show off the shadows.
Some geek was proud of his work, but it isn't very convincing.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by icculus

September 2007, 5 post.. Was this thread so important to move from 4 comments to 5 in 2 years? I agree on the cgi though.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Sorry, it's a Coal plant!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join