It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Pyramid Chambers Unveiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I was just listening to Graham Hancock on an old coast to coast show from the 1990s and he Fingerprints of the Gods book came out 3 months before the telecast of the date I was listening to.

He was saying that they were about to unveil to opening of some secret chambers in the great pyramids, and of the 9 chambers found underneath "The Sphinx".

Does anyone have any information regarding the most recent updates of what they have found "behind the iron door" in one of the great pyramids, and from underneath the Sphinx?

At the time 10 years ago, he was saying that 2 big multi-millionaires are working tandem with the Univ of Florida (Multi-millionaire name was "Schor"), and another group working tandem with a Canadian Multi-millionaire and a University were working with the Egyption Agency in charge of the pyramids to do "electronic scanning" of the pyramids and the sphinx, and that they were planning on going ahead with a search for what is in the hidden chambers of the Sphinx and the great pyramids.

Graham noted that in 1993, there was a German scientist who sent a robot up one of the 8" hallways up a slanting angled corridor and found a "door with iron handles on it", and that the next step was to open those doors....but the Egyption Agency that governed the pyramids, immediately took the access away from the German Scientist after he discovered the door.

What is the latest update from what's inside the most hidden chambers of the Pyramids and the Sphinx?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I don't know anything about it, but it seems pretty interesting. Let's hope someone who knows about this will give us an answer!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There is another thread somewhere here that goes further into the iron door and the hidden GP chambers. I will try to find it and get back to you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I read somewhere that scientists had confirmed Edgar Cayce's prediction of a large Chamber below the Sphinx. I think Egypt revoked the access of the teams that discovered the chamber and decided that it would not be explored! I don't know if any new developments have occured since then.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Search for project isis here on ats. You have to readthe thread tho. The actually videos in the op seem to be some sort of cover up. They really get into some interesting discussions about what lies in those hidden chambers and why we are not allowed access.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Search for project isis here on ats. You have to readthe thread tho. The actually videos in the op seem to be some sort of cover up. They really get into some interesting discussions about what lies in those hidden chambers and why we are not allowed access.

Yep, it's all in the thread but to answer to the OP he, www.drhawass.com... prohibited all further excavation work on the chamber and the sphinx.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have heard about this but as long as Zahi Hawass is still alive we will NEVER know what is in those chambers or behind closed doors.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Reply to post by mblahnikluver

We can always hope for some indiana jones type raiding action!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

damn that frickin zahi.never gives up the goods does he?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Reply to post by mblahnikluver

We can always hope for some indiana jones type raiding action!

I don't think anyone is so suicidal and would want to mess with the Egyptian military.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think they will unleash the spirit of the pharaohs. After its spirit is released, he will enter into the son of President Mubarak Hosni, His son will thereafter have his father killed and become president.

The rest is up to your imagination.

Seriously though, I really think they have explored all hidden chambers already and have hidden anything that may have been found there. Why? Well it keeps the tourist coming. In my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You can find and article Here

I wonder what's behind door number 3!

Edit: This site has a few pics of the doors Article

[edit on 6-8-2009 by KEMIK]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ayrton

We'll get Brendan Frasier and a few others to ride in on valiant steads and snag the loot while thwarting the egyptian militarys vain attempts at stopping such a great archaeological man as Frasier....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Perhaps the most important result of the groundwater project was that it enabled us to put to rest speculation about mysterious underground tunnels and chambers carved below the Sphinx by “ancient civilizations.” For years, I have debated people like John Anthony West, Robert Bauval, and Graham Hancock, who say that survivors of a lost civilization 10,000 years ago left secrets buried beneath the Sphinx. These people also claim that the erosion of the Sphinx was caused by water, and that this necessarily means that it dates back to long before the Old Kingdom. None of their theories has any basis in fact, but their supporters have insisted that we should drill holes to try and find these hidden chambers. I have always refused to permit such a project in the past, because there was no scientific basis for it. Because such drilling was a necessary part of our work to protect the Sphinx from groundwater, however, we did finally drill in the vicinity of the statue, and we found that there were no hidden passages or chambers there. The Sphinx is indeed a guardian of civilization and the record of the past, but it is the civilization of Egypt’s Old Kingdom that created it.
This is a paragraph from Zahi Hawass blog entitled "The Story of the Sphinx"
He has filmed a special for Nova that will air before the end of 2009

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
rune.galactic.to...

Old records confirmed
Herodotus said Egyptian priests recited to him their long-held tradition of "the forma-tion of underground apartments" by the original developers of Memphis. The most ancient inscriptions therefore suggested that there existed some sort of extensive chamber system below the surf'i.ce of the areas sur-rounding the Sphinx and pyramids.

Those old records were confirmed when the presence of a large cavity was discovered in a seismic survey conducted at the site in
1993. That detection was publicly acknowledged in a documentary called The Mystery of the Sphinx, screened to an audience of 30 million people on NBC TV later that year.

The existence of chambers under the Sphinx is well known. Egyptian authorities confirmed another discovery in 1994; its unearthing was announced in a newspaper report that was carried under the headline, "Mystery Tunnel in Sphinx":
Workers repairing the ailing Sphinx have discovered an ancient
passage leading deep into the body of the mysterious monument.

The Giza Antiquities chief, Mr Zahi Hawass, said there was no dispute the tunnel was very old. However, what is puzzling is: who built the passage?
Why? And where does it lead...? Mr Hawass said he had no
plans to remove the stones blocking the entrance. The secret
tunnel burrows into the northern side of the Sphinx, about
halfway between the Sphinx's outstretched paws and its tail.(4)

The popular supposition that the Sphinx is the true portal of the
Great Pyramid has survived with surprising tenacity. That belief
was substantiated by 100-year-old plans prepared by Masonic and
Rosicrucian initiates, showing the Sphinx was the ornament sur-
mounting a hall that communicated with all Pyramids by radiating
underground passages. Those plans were compiled frominforma-
tion originally discovered by the supposed founder of the Order of
the Rosicrucians, Christian Rosenkreuz, who allegedly penetrated
a "secret chamber beneath the ground" and there found a library
of books full of secret knowledge.

The schematic drawings were produced from information pos-
sessed by mystery school archivists before sand-clearing com-
menced in 1925, and revealed hidden doors to long - forgotten
reception halls, small temples and other enclosures. (Those plans
are included in "The Master Plan" section at the end of the book.)
The knowledge of the mystery schools was strengthened by a
series of remarkable discoveries in 1935 that provided proof of
additional passageways and chambers interlacing the area below
the Pyramids. The Giza complex showed major elements of
being a purposely built, uniting structure with the Sphinx, the
Great Pyramid and the Temple of the Solar-men directly related to
each other, above and below the ground.

Chambers detected by ground penetrating radar

Chambers and passageways detected by sophisticated seismo-
graph and ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment in the last
few years established the accuracy of the plans. Egypt is also suc-
cessfully using sophisticated satellites to identify sites buried
beneath the surface at Giza and other locations. The novel track-
ing system was launched at the begin-ning of 1998 and the location of 27 unexcavated sites in five areas was precisely determined. Nine of those sites are on Luxor's east bank and the others are in Giza, Abu Rawash, Saqqara and Dashur. The printouts of the Giza area show an almost incomprehensible mass of net-like tunnels and chambers crisscrossing the area, intersecting and entwining each other like latticework extending out across the entire plateau.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Passage entrance near left hip.

Restoration work, 1997.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.guardians.net...

Here is the link to a web page describing the doors with a few pictures of the rover that was sent through the shaft. I thought I remember them opening it to reveal it was merely a ventilation shaft but I could be wrong.

dsc.discovery.com...

This link states that in March of 2007 the doors were to be opened by Dr. Hawass. I could not find any further information on these claims however.

new topics

top topics

join