It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter from Alex Collier July 14, 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Contactee or not, Alex Collier is at least a decent human being with a positive, empowering message.

Re Horn. He's a joke and wants the money.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by A Fortiori

I think putting Alex in the same basket as Blossom would be like putting orange juice in your coffee...but that's just me

1. They both were contacted by so-called "benevolent aliens" but were given zero evidence
2. Said aliens gave them two bags of steaming bulls*** and asked them to spread it
3. They spread it without evidence to support it
4. Bags were opened and BS revealed lack of evidence made them and their "cause" look suspect and/or looney
5. Aliens had a good laugh at their expense and one alien bet the other that they could get them to do it again
6. Aliens tricked them into listening to their condense owl crap yet again
7. Alien wins a round of drinks at the local pub as Alex and Blossom spread the idiocy across the Internet
8. Aliens contact them again and promise to rid the planet of evildoers. Alex and Blossom cream their jeans and tell everyone the good news
9. Evil doers still here, Alex and Blossom apologize and hide out
10. Aliens say (much like Sister Mary Therese) that they can't talk about why because it's a mystery. Alex and Blossom believe them. Again.
12. Alex and Blossom make more excuses for the aliens.
11. Alex and Blossom look like either nutcases, snake-oil salesmen, or gullible rubes YET AGAIN

How are they different?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Is this ATS or Lets get mad and have a tanty?

I am truly bewildered

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

11. Alex and Blossom look like either nutcases, snake-oil salesmen, or gullible rubes YET AGAIN

How are they different?

Exactly! To me all this info coming from Collier sounds like acute schizo. People with oneiroid syndrome can experience fantastic things happening to them in their head, and they are convinced it is real.

To be frank, these tales of highly evolved reptilian races sound laughable to me and it will stay this way until evidence is presented.

Come on, people, it's not the Farscape series, it's life.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by SpokaintKirk]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by SpokaintKirk]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Is this ATS or Lets get mad and have a tanty?

I am truly bewildered

I wasn't mad in the least. Promise.
I don't understand the fascination with people who consistently tell untruths to the masses to get them all worked up and excited about a great big nothing. I don't cult of personalities. It is incomprehensible to me the amount of rope people are willing to give politicians either. We are knee deep in Iraq and Afghanistan because people went with their gut and believed George Bush (and damned anyone who didn't).

Honestly, ZG, I worry about you and everyone else who believes him without real question as to his motives OR the people he is in contact with. You all seem like such good-hearted people, you really do. When I watched Blossom tear up when the Galactic Federation or whatever didn't show I KNEW she believed it and I felt terrible she had been so used.

I watched a video of Alex downing scotch and he didn't exactly look like the face of happiness either.

It makes my heart go out to them. Take care.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh you don't have to worry about me

Perhaps you are so adamant about proving Alex to be a fraud.. you can explain how he makes money off free lectures and a free book - which Mr Collier should get reprinted in book format - so I can hold the thing in my hand to read - the A's would like that *look into my eyes - you're feeling sleeeeepy...*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join