It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

WAR: Video Shows Beheading of American Civilian Nick Berg by Al Qaeda Group

page: 8
3
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by madwalrus911

Originally posted by sosuemetoo
I must again respectfully disagree. It is. Al-Queda says it is. That is why they hate the US, Christians and Jews.

I used to feel like you, really. But you have to listen to what they say and what their reason is behind it to understand.


Your have taken my quote out of context, one if u read down to anouther one of my posts saying u candt just brandish somone a terrorist because they are muslim. ok


I am sincerely sorry. I guess I'm just very upset over the video. No, I don't brandish all muslims as terrorists. It just seems that most of the terrorists are muslims. Futher the rest of the muslim population does not seem to stand on a soapbox screaming that this is inhumane. I have to ask why.




posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised that this would happen? Really, now. After Shock & Awe, Iraqi occupation, and these humiliating sex torture photos broadcast all over the Arab world, is anyone surprised? Although sad, I certainly wasn't.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"If you mean kill all muslims, its 2 Billion people you have to kill! It might take a while, considering there are muslims in the US also!"



I mean AlQueada. Why would I want to kill all Muslims?



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Waiting for the Arab outrage, even in the US.
Not holding my breath though.

The muslim religion contains a HUGE GROUP OF SUB-HUMAN INCESTUOUS PIGS.
Uneducated losers, who no longer belong to
the family of man in my opinion.

I include ALL MUSLIMS in this opinion, unless they express outrage. Otherwise, they can all fry in a pan of
Bacon fat, rendered from the body of Their PORCINE GOD, ALLAH.

Yeah, I am so angry I am shaking.




posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised that some of our members want this to turn into a partisan political debate? Surprised? No. Disgusted? Yes. ANYONE who is not appaled by this is disturbed. But to say things like "where is the liberal condemnation?" makes me realize the American system is broken completely.
This act is an outrage. Making it a political talking point is sad.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa.....wait just one sec.
they got served by us....now we got served by them? o hell no. they're not suppose to serve us! ok. now it's on. they're gonna get f'd in the a!



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Is anyone surprised that this would happen? Really, now. After Shock & Awe, Iraqi occupation, and these humiliating sex torture photos broadcast all over the Arab world, is anyone surprised? Although sad, I certainly wasn't.


As was stated previously, these people wpould have used any excuse. This is about a group of people that hate the ways of the western world and will stop at nothing to get their way. But, as Observer just said, this is not the place to make this into a political debate.

Watch the video Colonel, and reach out with your heart to this mans family. Whatever your political views, all of us should feel saddened by this act.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I can't see the video. I only get 5 seconds of it. In any event, we need to leave Iraq. So as to have no more of these atrocities, we need to get out of there now. Its the only way.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Now that this has been released it will lighten the pressure of the British and Americans in the NEWS about all the beating the Iraqs have had and shut up about it all and the red cross will keep there nose's out and stop trying for wat they didn't do in WW2 (re concentration camps). And it shows the true savageness of what we are dealing with and if you ask me they deserve everything they get for killing that person like that.

I wish his family all the best and send my condolences

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by SE7EN]



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This should not be a political debat full stop.
if anyone belive's that it should be please dont write it hear, i know that these forums are about free speech but, there are times and places for such things and this is not it.

Also to those people who beleive that all muslims should be killed for the crimes of a few, shame on u.

What happend to this fellow was a tradgedy, and i do feel sorry for his family.

But to those people that want to exterminate an entire muslims, then You are no better then the nazi's.

Shut up get off your soapbox, and go away.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I guess WWIII is about to start now. This would've never happened if we NEVER went into Iraq.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Someone said in another thread that this would happen.

That person was right.

Before the whole abuse issue came out they only had a Jihad... Now the terrorists can pin everything on the abuse of Iraqis in a US run prison.

That is why I was so angry, and shamed by it all, As I said in another thread.. "we will pay for this shame in every possible way" and "In time we will be attacked again but this time there will be many in the middle east and most of the world who will say "they had it coming" or they got what they deserved"

No one really thought about the impact of these events and now with the killing of this american in avery public way.. I am sure we can only expect more. and worse it will bring us even more terrorist attacks in the future.

They brought us down to their level, and now they are going to exploit it.

What a sad week this has been and may god be with the family of this young man.

War is hell.. that is the theme here in so many threads.. I will admit I am starting to believe that and I believe the evil of war is infecting too many.

I wish we had the problems we had on 9/10/01 and somehow we could have missed this war all together.

But they call me a dreamer.

Gazz



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I guess WWIII is about to start now. This would've never happened if we NEVER went into Iraq.


Maybe maybe not, who knows, wat ever the real cause our childer and there children will live in a would that will no doubt be full of hate



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'd have to agree. This is such bull#! This is gonna take half a century or so to heal.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Someone said in another thread that this would happen.

That person was right.

Before the whole abuse issue came out they only had a Jihad... Now the terrorists can pin everything on the abuse of Iraqis in a US run prison.

That is why I was so angry, and shamed by it all, As I said in another thread.. "we will pay for this shame in every possible way" and "In time we will be attacked again but this time there will be many in the middle east and most of the world who will say "they had it coming" or they got what they deserved"

No one really thought about the impact of these events and now with the killing of this american in avery public way.. I am sure we can only expect more. and worse it will bring us even more terrorist attacks in the future.

They brought us down to their level, and now they are going to exploit it.

What a sad week this has been and may god be with the family of this young man.

War is hell.. that is the theme here in so many threads.. I will admit I am starting to believe that and I believe the evil of war is infecting too many.

I wish we had the problems we had on 9/10/01 and somehow we could have missed this war all together.

But they call me a dreamer.

Gazz


maybe u are a dreamer, but were would the world be without dreams, without the will to see from both sides of the argument?

dreams are not a bad thing and i beleive u are not a dreamer, dreams are what we make of them, not what others say about them.

your beleifs are what u make of them dont let anyone else change them.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sorry to disagree, but if we had never gone into Iraq, Al Queda would have concentrated their efforts in Afganistan and Pakistan. This has little to do with Iraq. This has EVERYTHING to do with the war on terror.

Those of you that think the abuse pics are causing these things to happen are wrong, IMHO. The abuse pics are giving them new reasons to read off on their little papers while they continue to do the same thing - assassinate americans.

Anyone remember Mr. Pearl? Why was he assassinated? It wasn't because of the abuse issue, I'll tell you that much...



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

The US is still technically a baby in terms of age as a country, and sometimes acts like one. No doubt the baby is really going to spit out its dummy now and kick and scream until it gets what it wants.



Yeah america was like a baby that spit out its dummy and kick and screamed when the bush goverment went to the united nations and didnt get its way. the un is ment to be a unification body of world politics, then why havent they put sanctions on the US for going agenst the UN decsion? who know's since the UN did nothing then maybe the UN SHould not exist, if a counrty can make a case for war, get denied, but still go ahead, and no ramafacations agenst said country happend then what good is The UN? I ask U the people of the would!



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by natas
Sorry to disagree, but if we had never gone into Iraq, Al Queda would have concentrated their efforts in Afganistan and Pakistan. This has little to do with Iraq. This has EVERYTHING to do with the war on terror.

Those of you that think the abuse pics are causing these things to happen are wrong, IMHO. The abuse pics are giving them new reasons to read off on their little papers while they continue to do the same thing - assassinate americans.

Anyone remember Mr. Pearl? Why was he assassinated? It wasn't because of the abuse issue, I'll tell you that much...


No more ok? No more Al Queda. No more WMDs. No more yellowcake. No more lies. I'm tired of it. Doesn't this video tell you that we have to stop lying to each other now? We are not liberators. We are occupiers. We are not there to free Iraqis. We are there for the oil. Do a freed people do this? Do you treat a freed people like we did in the Iraqi prisons?

Let's stop the lying to ourselves, ok?

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Colonel]



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
No more ok? No more Al Queda. No more WMDs. No more yellowcake. No more lies. I'm tired of it. Doesn't this video tell you that we have to stop lying to each other now? We are not liberators. We are occupiers. We are not there to free Iraqis. We are there for the oil. Do a freed people do this? Do you treat a freed people like we did in the Iraqi prisons?

Let's stop the lying to ourselves, ok?

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Colonel]


no offence but when u say no more this and that, i'm sick of those things aswell but i am also sick of people saying that there there for the oil, of couse they are fighting for the oil, what do u think they started the war for, cheese? Sand? Camels?
the problem with a so called democratic society is that evan thou the people have the power to vote somone into office, they dont have the power to remove said people untill an election or a hostil takover, so to speak.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There's always impeachment.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join