It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Deep Rabbit Hole Found - 911 - Isreal & The 1st - 3rd Degree Masonic Levels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
here check out Ralph Epperson and you can see the contradictions of common knowledge... which fits the picture the puzzle pieces are painting for us one piece at a time... the founders even had a hand in this... they sabatoged the united States of America Constitution... "Congress" was granted unlimited power or tyrannical power under the masonic document.
3 hr movie
www.veoh.com...

Am I understanding this correctly,
level 1: you want Light
level 2: Light is god
Level 3: Luciefer is the light bearer

www.godonthe.net...

911 suspects appear to be Isreali - Americans, or the investigation stoppers are.

well our Job got a lot easier, we now have a qualifier... they can not pass a lie detector and they belong to a masonic order... and a third for the really nasties like Cheney belong to the CFR, Cecil Rhodes Paid for our Destruction.... Oh and they are dual citizens with Isreal, and cross references lead us back to the HOAX Protocols of the Elder Zion.... humm this is thread has legs... lets see where it walks too....

Ok, wo what does Isreal and Masonic Order have in common.... Luciefer...?

I have a hard time believing anyone would even question the existance of God.
but it appears the masonic order Lucieferians hide behind this thing call Religion. you must be something other than Lucieferian to be a mason...?
I'm in this way over my head...
with more questions than answers -- like how does the Military Industrial Complex fit into this....
it appears Masonic Order is Global with the same goals as the NWO... >?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

no, not at all. you have it all wrong.

level 1: confused seeking light
level 2: eat small children
level 3: eat lucifer.

noob.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Im in south africa, first link wont allow me to view the site. Sais its no longer available in south africa.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
When i read your post, I was thinking "hole" but rabbit wasnt involved.

My question is, Do you take a hammer to beat masons into holes to fit your conspiracies?

you anti-masons are mentally ill ,BUT, if your kids are hurt or sick we're still there for them. Regardless if the parent is a boob.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
that does not surprise me, this information is I think a link to whats going on right now... in Africa, Cecil Rhodes or the person Rhodesia was named after, now zimbabwae... he took the gold and diamonds out of Africa and Funded this Masonic Global Take Over through Foundations, like Rockefellers, Vanderbuilts, Carnage, etc etc... this rabbit hole is the largest entrace into underworld I have ever ran into... so it does not surprise you - you dont have access to it..

first link is: "The Secret Destiny of America" google - YouTube it if the link doesnt work for you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I have no control over your Ignorance...

then I can tell you - you are a lower level mason, one that did not get it... you believe you are doing good. over 80% of the masons are good honorible people... who can not see the old hag in this picture of a young lady...
www.babble.com...

do you understand now...?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This thread confuses me. What is going on here?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
reply to post by felonius

I have no control over your Ignorance...

then I can tell you - you are a lower level mason, one that did not get it... you believe you are doing good. over 80% of the masons are good honorible people... who can not see the old hag in this picture of a young lady...
www.babble.com...

do you understand now...?

since you are so wise in the ways of masonic evil, please enlighten us as to who is a high level mason and how a regular mason becomes a high level mason. Only being a lowly 32nd degree, I have no clue as to where these higher levels are introduced. And don't cop out here, you made these claims, now back them up.

edit to add: it's sweet that you have a little friend to star all your posts. They are so worthy of praise.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by network dude]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

its my understanding that the 33rd degree is by invitation only.. I could be wrong ... I have no connections to this order so I am unfamiliar with the masons... I've always held them in the white hat department... but Ralph has shown me the black hat behind the white hat... and its intreging to speculate - this thread may lead to the destruction of the plague called the NWO. which would be cool in my book of checks and balances.
I'm not sure who is starring this thread... I wish they would include comment... but thanks for the stars, I really think we have something here... that needs close scrutney and debate... especially since Ralph Identified a flaw in the united States of America Constitution... this document was 100% Masonic.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

If we were only as powerful as people claim we are. Do you know how many of the founding fathers were in fact masons? You should look into that. You should also look into who designed the dollar bill. And who's idea was scrapped. If you get your information from a video, just because the guy presenting it sounds intelligent, does not mean it is true. Facts are what most people go by. Do a little research into some of these claims. Find out how many masons were involved in these things.

The 33rd degree is indeed by invitation only. I know several 33rds. I sit in lodge with about 4 of them. the way they get to be a 33rd is by devoting a good bit of time to help the lodge and it's members. Not by endeavoring to rule the world or by helping the NWO.

I will concede that there is a hidden group that appears to run our government from behind the scenes, but make sure you know who they are. (hint: it ain't a bunch of 75 year old dudes in white hats)

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I know and thats what soo interessting, white hat masons and black hat masons...
and all the question you ask are contained in the 3 hr movie... so ...
well, good try on derailing the thread... but I will sit and read for a while.. to analysis your input thanks...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

forgive me if I misread the thread title, but it appeared that you think that low level masons (1st to 3rd degree) are responsible for 911. I also watched the first part of your video. I did not attempt to derail your thread. In the video, it is suggested that our founding fathers were evil and plotted the NWO even back then. It's a great camp fire story, but only a story in my opinion. And since I am a mason, I am sure to be in on it.

And the white hat/black hat masons are Scottish Rite. What about the red hat masons? (KCCH) I bet they feel real left out right now. Black hat is 32nd degree. Anyone who joins the Scottish Rite in the southern Jurisdiction (to my knowledge) becomes a 32nd degree. A step to becoming a 33rd is the KCCH or red hat. Again, this may not be the same in all areas. And finnaly a white hat is a 33rd.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

the good stuff starts about half way through... it goes into great detail. I dont need to screw it up... which is probably likely since I'm in unfamiliar territory... but you are wrong sir. and I'm not saying 1 - 3rd degrees are responsible for anything... its just a major piece of the puzzle that gets overlooked. watch the movie and research this Ralph Epperson ... it appears plausible at the very least...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The concept of lucifer worship in Freemasonry is quite a popular topic:

Concerning Lucifer in Freemasonry

So is the fact that Lucifer the light-bearer is a biblical mistranslation:

LUCIFER - Biblical Mis-translation! Very interesting!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This looks really interesting. I've watched the preview and i think I'll download the video elsewhere. I mean, it could be a load of rubbish... it's very homemade. But from what I've seen and what you've said I'm willing to give it a go with bucketloads of optimism.
S+F

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Am I understanding this correctly,
level 1: you want Light
level 2: Light is god
Level 3: Luciefer is the light bearer

www.godonthe.net...

The page on above link shows:
- Masonry has at least 33 degrees (the lowest is level 1).

Stilll 30 levels to go before being at the top.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

its my understanding that the 33rd degree is by invitation only.. I could be wrong ... I have no connections to this order so I am unfamiliar with the masons... I've always held them in the white hat department... but Ralph has shown me the black hat behind the white hat... and its intreging to speculate - this thread may lead to the destruction of the plague called the NWO. which would be cool in my book of checks and balances.
I'm not sure who is starring this thread... I wish they would include comment... but thanks for the stars, I really think we have something here... that needs close scrutney and debate... especially since Ralph Identified a flaw in the united States of America Constitution... this document was 100% Masonic.

I'm one of the members starring your post bornpatriot. Your wish to know is granted. I'm not commenting because I can't articulate what my thoughts are. I'm interested, and what you are saying resonates with me.

I have close relations who are Masons and I too see them as white hats. That's what intrigues me. Information to consider an alternate viewpoint and can't be a bad thing. I make my own judgments (that affect only me) after a thorough investigation as I can.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I thank you.
I try to speak my mind, and at time the fingers dont follow. and sometimes I post the message and get slammed before I can fix it.
crap happens.
any way ... I also, would like to draw everyones attention to another gentalmen named Norman Dodd....

www.youtube.com...

hum, we have a comfirmation of sorts.

new topics

top topics

join