It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
link

Wondering what is the deal with Putin's obsession with portraying himself like this all the time. They are always releasing photos of him out looking macho, chopping wood or fishing. Is this some kind of homo-erotic thing here? Yesterday, MSM was carrying the story on Russian Oscar II's patrolling off the East Coast. Today we get this? Come on now Ivan!

[fixed long link skewing page]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
He's so hot. The photo on the horse makes him look like a sentar or what ever that creature is that is half horse half man.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Apparently the Russian public love all these pics. He's scene as a real hero out there a real mans man. someone you'd want to go to the pub with.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
He sure does spend a lot of time playing outdoors , guess running the country mustn't be all that time consuming lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
They are always releasing photos of him out looking macho, chopping wood or fishing.

Didn't Bush do the same. Thankfully he didn't have the body to go around topless, but I'm sure I remember pictures of him "acting" macho.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me but I find Putin to be incredibly attractive. In a time where manliness isn't really pc anymore, he is a fresh of breath air.

I love a man who can hunt, fish, and still look good in a suit.

Can't we have some of the undoubtedly sexy ATS men pose with their rifles, fishing lures and axes?

I personally think KarlHungis should go first

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
When I first saw it on fox news, I immediately thought.

Putin puts to shame Obamas Physique via pictures.

We all had to be shown Obama topless at the beach, hear how Obama is the Number One voted best dressed... Armani Suit and Tie...wouldn't say best dressed? I don't know.

Mother Russia flexes it's entertainment muscle this time, well at least it's not nukes

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The man released his own JUDO VIDEO!! And you make fun of him?
He's the closest thing we have to the old days when leaders LEAD their people into battle. Not like draft dodge Bush and such. Putin's the one political power I wouldn't # with. He is man incarnate. Well needs more hair

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There's a lot to be said for him being an all-around kind of guy - a real person. Picture #17 however reveals a somewhat less than manly side of him. It is not unusual that guys who go overboard to appear manly are trying to hide something. I think pic 17 lets the truth slip.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i'd love to see a cage fight between Vlad, Barry O, Sarko and Gordon Brown... i know who my money'd be on

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You do the same with obama, just that putin is more our type of man.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It seems like all these recent photo's of him are new?

Maybe he's trying to change his image.

He is pursuing wholesomeness?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I think it's equal parts of Mid Life Crisis and Russian Hero Worshiping and Spin by the Govt.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Maybe it's just me but I find Putin to be incredibly attractive. In a time where manliness isn't really pc anymore, he is a fresh of breath air.

I love a man who can hunt, fish, and still look good in a suit.

Can't we have some of the undoubtedly sexy ATS men pose with their rifles, fishing lures and axes?

I personally think KarlHungis should go first

Ya. me too.
I betcha he's great in the sack too.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dickbar

ya lol, Putin vs. Obama in a man-off. Hmm, who'd be the winner in that one...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
It seems like all these recent photo's of him are new?

Maybe he's trying to change his image.

He is pursuing wholesomeness?

He's had photos taken of him ever since he became leader of the Russian Federation. It's not a bad thing either because unlike most political leaders these days, he happens to be a real man.

Personally, I prefer his music video best. Now that's a real gangsta

The only iffy thing about him is that he's the leader of Russia but he doesn't drink. When I meet him some day, I wouldn't want to out drink and embarrass the guy, he might beat the # out of me

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Ya, I'll give it to ya. He's probably a badass. I doubt my President has ever went fishing.

new topics

top topics

join