It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Forced Quarantine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I was just looking over the net and came across this article from Inida, where panic has struck.
This line alarmed me.

health.asiaone.com...

""The state government invoked the Epidemic Act in two districts after 14-year-old Rida Shaikh died from the illness Monday in Pune.

The act allows authorities to forcibly put swine flu patients under quarantine in government hospitals.""

So we have forced quarantine.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I don't think a forced quarantine if it came to that would be a bad idea. Reason being is because I work with a bunch of knuckleheads that would spread this crap around just because they think the company would die without them being there. So they come in and infect everyone else. I just don't trust people would make the wisest decision when it comes to containing themselves and their family from the public.

So in order to protect the public from the described above I think that a forced quaranting in your own home should be considered.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
TPTB knew this was coming in the early 2000's. It could have been stopped then by quarantining factory farms, adding new regs, and enforcing existing public health protections.

BUT - the decision was made to protect "the economy" instead of public health, by NOT forcing animal quarantines, letting the pandemic evolve and planning to quarantine people instead of animals.

Great strategy, dontcha think?

new topics

join