It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made a survavalist show to educate people away from government dependence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I am tired of people being so ignorant and always wanting to rely on the government to save us all the time and so I am coming up with a survivalist youtube show that teaches people basic and advanced survival skills. I will make this free to help people since many have fell for the Obama spell.

So I decided after the tv show the colony and it also teaches a lot of good things like how to make a generator to recharge car batteries. So I thought I am super intelligent I can put it to good use and if Obama starts up the mass murder programs I can help people survive them. I may get targeted for this but I want people to not die because of ignorant puppet leader Obama. I will willing to defy Obamas murder programs and help people survive everything, including swine flu, martial law, and government created unnatural disasters.

and of course I'm planning on making a bunch more episodes for this and get people away from dependency on government help. There may not be anything very useful on the show right now but I'm planning more survival stuff u usually can't get anywhere like bring out self defense. If I can do that then people can defend themselves against attackers and assassins.

CX

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Lol thanks for the vid, i like the example images that shoot around the screen.

Look forward to the next one.

CX.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Flagged, so I can come back and watch it after work

Thank you for making the video

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
cool thanks for ur comments, more episodes will come and eventually I will bring out how to survive even more bigger disasters such as natural disasters and swine flu. More will come, that I promise.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Good god! Are you serious or is this a spoof? I can't really tell. I have a bald spot now from scratching my head.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Obama alone is harmless, but his backers are very dangerous.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i know this is an old, dead thread, but i thought it deserved resurrection on account of not yet having been sufficiently derided.

5:48-- "you know, like, you know, like, you know, like, you know, like..."

super intelligent, indeed.

new topics

top topics

join